rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there a correlation between a woman's lean body mass and her libido?

I've been doing some theorizing lately and I've found that fitter chicks with body fat levels low enough to reveal muscle, seem to be more resistant to game than her more average bodied counterparts.

Edit: From girls I've gamed in the past and girls my friends have seen, the ones who have dated fitter girls have mentioned that their girlfriends rarely initiated anything. I was wondering if this is due to lower levels of estrogen from working out/being fitter. One dated a 9 he met in Crossfit. I've mainly dated 5-6's who were on the more average body mass size and past girlfriends always seemed to have sex on their minds.

Then break this theory down for us man.

If you (and your game) are the only constant in arriving at your theory, then it has little weight by the way.

The hotter she gets, the more options she'll have. People are naturally lazy and want to have/reach the most with the least amount of effort.

Just like when you have acces to a handull of 8's, would you still approach or bang that 6?

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Quote: (02-08-2016 11:50 PM)johnbozzz Wrote:  

I've been doing some theorizing lately...

[Image: I+recently+bought+it+_5476d54e9b231964f6...dbd3d1.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Are you referring to libido? or just her being gamed?

Libido.

It could be that girls who are seriously into crossfit prefer guys with a different game and style than you have.

Anytime I see a seriously fit, cross fit type girl with a guy, she's generally with a big, tall jacked dude.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Read somewhere that women in high performing sports have an increased sex drive. This was caused by the increased testosterone levels, which as we know plays a big part on sex-drive.

There could be something to this. There is a closer link between the female metabolism and sex drive (or hormone regulation, more specifically) than there is for us. I know for a fact that when women hit especially low levels of body fat it fucks up their menstrual cycle and can even affect fertility long-term - quite possible, then, that libido would be affected as well. For the same reason, women are discouraged from pursuing intermittent fasting, and if they do, they shouldn't fast for as long periods as men can. Finally, what's considered a healthy or athletic level of body fat for women is higher than it is for men - the reasons for that have to do with hormonal regulation (not to mention the eventual needs of her body to accomodate pregnancy).

So a link between female body fat levels and hormone regulation definitely exists; it's not unthinkable that a woman with lower body fat would potentially have a lower libidio than she would if her BF was a bit higher (not to mention menstrual and fertility issues). It's interesting because the same correlation exists for men, but in the opposite direction - lower body fat is associated with higher testosterone levels (and thus higher libido). From an evolutionary adaptations perspective, it makes sense.

I believe Martin Berkhan of Lean Gains fame has written on this; I'll see if I can dig some concrete literature up tonight.

Quote: (02-09-2016 05:10 PM)johnbozzz Wrote:  

Libido.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true, but it's hard to tell. I dated a former D1 athlete with an extreme level of body fat, and she had a pretty low libido. didn't event masturbate. On the other hand, I've dated girls who were very curvy, and most of them had a very high libido. But maybe that's just because they're more attracted to me[Image: icon_question.gif]

This would only make sense for seriously low bodyfat.

From my observation, a lot of Crossfit girls have sleeve/tribal tatts and sometimes unconventional piercings. This would correlate with masculinized, sluttier behavior.

If only you knew how bad things really are.