rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inner Circle Dating App now banning women in London

Women thirsting for high status men...

Quote:Quote:

While many people believe that dating apps are more commonly used by men, nearly two thirds of The Inner Circle’s 18,000 UK members are female (63 percent).

The Inner Circle, available online and as a smartphone app, claims that women are signing up to its platform in droves due to the calibre of the typical male member.

CEO David Vermeulen says: "We feel this peculiar imbalance has occurred because of our strict curation. The Inner Circle plays host to males who are professional, young and successful which explains the soaring female user figure. I never expected that London would follow NYC."

http://www.techworld.com/news/apps/inner...y-3625088/

A dating app that favours men, and gives women a taste of what the vast majority of men experience in their dating lives?

Clearly, such a thing can't be allowed to stand....

HSLD

Quote: (02-08-2016 01:39 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

A dating app that favours men, and gives women a taste of what the vast majority of men experience in their dating lives?

Clearly, such a thing can't be allowed to stand....

Curiously, feminists and/or the media haven't protested dating sites in which men have the upper hand based on their status, like Established Gentlemen, SeekingArrangment, or Inner Circle. They have, however, criticized Beautiful People, in which the playing field is presumably level, but unattractive people are excluded.

Luxy tried to do the same thing but ended up with thousands of uneducated gold diggers saturating the pool.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I am a consultant for a brand new online dating website here in South Florida. I won't give the name just yet. I got a call from them on Friday and they reported that right now their sign-ups are two-thirds women and they are quite desperate to get more guys to sign up, especially post-divorce guys because the gender imbalance is hurting their initial growth.

Why so many women? It's because so many guys fail the criminal background check because of at least one felony conviction. Yeah, definitely a South Florida thing. I'm in the process of reading about the OKCupid stats (the book Dataclysm) so I'll learn more about the gender imbalance with that online dating service. Certainly, the book Date-onomics clearly shows the big imbalance of college educated single women to college educated single men.

Quote: (02-08-2016 02:09 PM)Private Man Wrote:  

Why so many women? It's because so many guys fail the criminal background check because of at least one felony conviction. Yeah, definitely a South Florida thing. I'm in the process of reading about the OKCupid stats (the book Dataclysm) so I'll learn more about the gender imbalance with that online dating service. Certainly, the book Date-onomics clearly shows the big imbalance of college educated single women to college educated single men.

The criminal background check is bogus; lots of men have false assaults on their records. Lot of men did something or other in their youth, then cleaned up. The company should back off, limit the criminal background check to really heinous crimes. Or at least, to more than one conviction. One conviction could be statistical noise.

Brilliant!! Ang here I'm thinking my online game was getting better.. ??

I can't believe any man would submit to a background check, give away all his most private information, just to get some ass.

Americans are dreamers too

Wasn't there an RvF dating site? What ever happened with that?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Okay, so more evidence that hypergamy is real, and that we are moving towards a society where women are kept in harems and most men get nothing. Biology trumps feminism, no surprises here.

A few friends of mine are on it. The savvy ones got bored quickly because it's mostly women in their late twenties / early to mid thirties. In London there's huge thirst in that age group among professional, highly educated women. If you're a high status man in your thirties in London with his shit together you have a lot of options in that age group, even with little game. Nothing surprising.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Be right back, getting filthy rich.

Quote: (02-09-2016 08:47 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

A few friends of mine are on it. The savvy ones got bored quickly because it's mostly women in their late twenties / early to mid thirties. In London there's huge thirst in that age group among professional, highly educated women. If you're a high status man in your thirties in London with his shit together you have a lot of options in that age group, even with little game. Nothing surprising.

And lots, and lots of women willing to fuck raw on first dates. Watch out for this trap.

Question here,

Why across the democratic world don't women vote predominantly right rather than left compared to men, if they desire higher status and resource rich men to support and provide for them? England obviously has a lot of of what are known as 'shy tories' or quiet right wing voters, but can it ever become cool to vote right for women?

Quote: (02-09-2016 11:45 AM)ParodyOfPUA Wrote:  

Question here,

Why across the democratic world don't women vote predominantly right rather than left compared to men, if they desire higher status and resource rich men to support and provide for them? England obviously has a lot of of what are known as 'shy tories' or quiet right wing voters, but can it ever become cool to vote right for women?

Women usually vote the same way as their husbands according to an article I read in the newspaper this morning (can't find it on the paper's website to link to). However, young, single women, especially non-white, vote progressive/liberal/left wing in large numbers. They probably do so because, since they haven't locked down a man to provide long-term provisioning, they need the assurance that the state will do it for them.

Quote: (02-09-2016 08:47 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Very good point here and I bet it may also apply to the USA due to the gender ratio and indirect socio-economic changes caused by social engineering policies of western governments.

To the thinking man this is the obvious consequence of an uneven ratio of degree educated young women compared to men. Young women under 40 now earn more than men in the UK, but the requirement for at least an equal status partner socioeconomically seems to have remained.

Athlone's article a couple of years ago along the lines of 'How Black America predicts our future' is of great merit here, the non-pc reality and pattern of decades of policy leading to male educational disenfranchisement, hereby leading to long-term economic and social disruptions is clearly forming here.
And like the educated African American, the high status Englander can and will with a modicum of game clean up here. I often wonder if because this class dominates British politics (and the education system) they notice this decreasing of the competition in fellow citizens SMV when compared to their own circles. The three post-war decades of rising social mobility seem all but a blip now in Britain's history, an aberration. And you don't need to be a commie to notice this decline of Britain's ordinary working and lower middle class, especially if you are in the third world levels of economic inequality London (Upper, Upper Middle and Underclass are now the main, arguably even only groups in the City).

Quote: (02-09-2016 11:58 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2016 11:45 AM)ParodyOfPUA Wrote:  

Question here,

Women usually vote the same way as their husbands according to an article I read in the newspaper this morning (can't find it on the paper's website to link to). However, young, single women, especially non-white, vote progressive/liberal/left wing in large numbers. They probably do so because, since they haven't locked down a man to provide long-term provisioning, they need the assurance that the state will do it for them.

I used to think this but then I thought that it seems a practical and masculine logic.

Also possibly to do with feelings and group think of being cool with the music and media figures overwhelmingly endorsing the left?

According to this academic study, women generally vote for candidates or policies which promote wealth transfer, social insurance, progressive taxation, and larger government. Women are at the mercy of their biology. Since they generally don't have the muscle, risk-taking mettle, problem-solving ability, or stamina to make it more likely that they can make it on their own, they look to legislate a support system from the government to give them a safety net if they can't find a man to take care of them.

Bringing it back to the topic of this thread, what's interesting in this case is that this website supposedly vets the women applicants to make sure that they are also as educated and successful as the men in the site are. However, the women still crave matching up with an ambitious, successful man.

With the favourable sex ratio, is Inner Circle like SA but without the harlotry?

Quote: (09-02-2018 12:43 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

With the favourable sex ratio, is Inner Circle like SA but without the harlotry?

No.

You can get action on SA. You will have to pay for it (either directly or with "gifts"). But, you can set yourself up, because everyone knows the score.

The Inner Circle is just a bastardized version of other conventional dating sites. I haven't been on it that long, but I am already noticing distinct trends that have been seconded by several other men I know.

It would appear that there is a sex imbalance on The Inner Circle - more women than men. You would think that the rarer commodity (men) would set the tone for progression. This is how it happens on many college campuses. However, in the case of The Inner Circle, the women definately maintain most of the control. And, I have found it worse than some of the more skewed sites.

The reasons are as follows:

1) The men are all pre-screened as winners. Yes, if you get in, this means you make the grade. However, it also means that you are competing against men who are at the same level of success/wealth/looks as you. I noted in my own thread on online game that I checked out the competition on OKC and there was a wall of bisexual guys. I actually spotted more than one furry. You don't get that on IC. You have to actually compete.

2) The women are very aware of what they are looking for. They didn't just "happen upon" IC and "decide to try it out". Their girlfriend did not "tell them to check it out". They are looking for high-status guys. I have found that, if most women have a 20-point list of stuff she is looking for in a guy, IC girls have a 200-point list. The women screen hard, and will mercilessly ghost on guys that don't make the grade. I have a friend on IC who is a catalogue model and I know a guy who uses the app who has a net worth (I assume) more than 15 times my own. We have chatted and they report the same issues. The girls on other sites are simply easier to game. Full stop.

3) Finally, there is no way to convince me (at this point) that the inner circle isn't a marriage app. It's like Tinder in bizarro world. On Tinder, girls who are looking to bang write stuff like "no hookups" and "fUcKbois swipe left". Yet, I have gotten these women to my hotel room after a few messages back and forth. On IC, many of the women play the part of a sexually available girl who just wants to have fun. In my (admittedly limited) experience so far, they want more. IC girls are looking to pull the highest quality guy and lock him down (classic hypergamy in action). But they use a strategy almost exactly opposite of the girls on Tinder looking to assuage their guilt over random hookups.

As always, your mileage may vary.

Currently out of office.

Thanks Tiger Man. It sounds like hypergamy is causing IC women to restrict beta bucks access to them while getting their carnal needs serviced by Chad on tinder.

I’m surprised that there doesn’t seem to be any female competition anxiety on IC.

They describe their app as an "exclusive" dating network, but if you take a look at the photos on their site ( https://www.theinnercircle.co/ ), it's a sea of sixes and a few odd sevens. They let fat bitches in and the vast majority appear to be full-throttle wall approachers...

Is anyone a mamber? In what way is it 'exclusive'? I don't see why high-status men would be attracted to such bovines.

I think Inner Circle and The League are mainly for middle-upper (MUC) class people who want to meet people of the same background and to become DINKs or something.

Thing is it isn't so fool proof from a guy's perspective. Some MUSC women might have $100,000 - $200,000 in student loans. Some MUC women might be conspiring to quit work forever once she gets pregnant. It just doesn't make sense for a man to get married in 2018.

Also a lot of these apps are kind of useless if you don't live in San Francisco, New York or London. The membership numbers are just too low and women still reject 88% - 97% of guys online. Tinder is the only app I've seen that is used consistently around the world.

Quote: (09-02-2018 03:18 AM)DaveR Wrote:  

They describe their app as an "exclusive" dating network, but if you take a look at the photos on their site ( https://www.theinnercircle.co/ ), it's a sea of sixes and a few odd sevens. They let fat bitches in and the vast majority appear to be full-throttle wall approachers...

Is anyone a mamber? In what way is it 'exclusive'? I don't see why high-status men would be attracted to such bovines.

Yeah I saw some of the photos of one of their events. They were taking photos and focusing on what looked like Indian or Armenian women in their early 30s (chubby and not even a 5 in my book). The men in the background also had some unsightly male pattern baldness.

Personally the only dating service I can sort of see being worth the time is Seeking Arrangement.

Now it's a different app but The League (which is another 'exclusive app') let all the weirdos on Buzzfeed get approved even though the best looking person at Buzzfeed is like a 3.

So this is just marketing stuff. They say it's "exclusive" implying you'll get to meet educated, good looking and maybe high income people but I haven't seen proof of it and I can't exactly sign up and try (never mind if Seeking Arrangement only has 2 active profiles in my area I doubt this app would have any near me).

Quote: (09-02-2018 03:25 AM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

Personally the only dating service I can sort of see being worth the time is Seeking Arrangement.
Yes, that's probably the only dating site I've seen that cuts straight to the chase - no ugly chicks. There are a lot of whores to deal with, but some of the girls are just following their natural attraction to accomplished men.

But by the time you've weeded out the whores, pro makeup artists and Photoshop wizards, texted your matches to build comfort, organised dates, etc., I still think it's more time efficient to spend a day at a mall chatting to the sales girls.