rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WIA's Game Self-Diagnostic

WIA's Game Self-Diagnostic

In response to a newbie asking for help with game WIA made a great post over here thread-53366...pid1207602.

I'm newly back on the scene and my game is not on point so I figured I'd do it myself and post the results. I encourage anybody else who's new or rusty to do the same. I found the process eye opening and definitely learned a few things.

Quote: (01-31-2016 10:58 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Diagnostic for game?

1) Step 1

You see a cute girl standing by herself

What do you do next

- as you stand there
Check my body posture, should be on point but just in case I make sure I'm not slouched or closed off.

I look at her and see if there are any obvious details about her I can comment on. I'm looking for cool pieces or jewelry or accessories or anything that she obviously put effort into.

I scan the rest of the room and see if anything interesting is going on that I can comment on.
Quote:Quote:

- as you walk over - what do you do
I focus on keeping my body language open. I keep my chest lifted but lower my head or tilt it to the side a bit so I'm not staring down my nose at her. I imagine what it would be like to fuck her.

- first words - what do you say
If there's something I can comment on in the room I'll open with that. If she's got a cool piece of jewelry I'll ask her about it. If all else fails I'll just ask her how she's doing. The goal is just to get her talking. I'll keep on rambling until she bites on something and starts talking her self. Once she's talking I'm looking for something I can gently tease her on so I can handle the next question.

- her first negative reaction - what do you say and do
There are two types of negative - disinterest and combativeness. If she shows a significant sign of disinterest I'll walk. I know people say you should stay in an interaction until she leaves or asks you to leave but this is about my own self respect. I don't want to waste my time with people who find me boring. If it's mild disinterest I'll comment on it and say, 'We'll I can see you're busy, I'm going to get out of here", and then I'll stay there for a beat. Sometimes the pull away is enough to keep her on the hook but if she doesn't snap out of it I'm gone.

If she gets combative I know I've got her. I don't back down, I come back and tease her about something in a mild way. If I don't have anything to tease her about I'll make a joke about her being difficult. Key here is to keep it light hearted. I'm letting her know she's not phasing me and I'm not going to supplicate.

- her first positive reaction... - what do you say and do
This is a major sticking point for me. If I handle the negative reaction well she'll usually come back with something positive. It's so tempting for me to talk that and run with it. But in my experience it's better to make her work a little bit. If I'm on point I'll tease her about being offended by her previous behavior. The key here is to keep it playful and avoid being mean. I'll also start touching her at this point. Positive reactions get rewarded with light touches even if verbally I'm still playing at being offended.

If things continue I'll start casually inquiring about logistics. Laying ground work for the next steps.

And how do you take that good reaction and get her into bed that very night?
Depends a lot on the logistics. If logistics are crappy I'll bounce to another spot, hopefully moving towards good logistics. If logistics are golden I'll just walk her towards my place. If she's super into me I just walk in and expect her to follow. If she seems down but a little unsure I'll use a super cheesy line, something like, "want to come up and see the view". I especially love that line if I'm staying in a place that clearly has no view. Otherwise I'll ask her if she wants a drink or to see something cool I talked about earlier. Once we're inside it's usually on. If not then I'll put on some music and sit next to her on the couch continuing to touch, talk emotionally, etc. until there's a 'moment'. Rare that a girl comes up and we don't end up messing around though.

2) Step 2

It's Friday Night, 6 pm. School/Work is over.

You're going to go out and find some ass.

In your own words, tell me what you do.
@ 6:30 - Have an apple and a banana. Change into gym clothes.
@ 7:00 - Head over to the gym and lift. I try and do at least one compound and then end the session with a light circuit that hits my arms, shoulders, back and chest. I want to have a good pump there because that's where chicks are most likely to touch you.
@ 8:00 - Come home, post gym snack - usually yogurt or a protein shake. Put on music, text any girls I'm trying to meet up with, shower, pick out an outfit, etc.
@ 9:00 pm - Head out to the first spot. Usually try and find a bar that won't be too crowded yet. Post up somewhere with decent traffic and wait to see who walks in. Low energy dive bars are where I do my best work but it's hit and miss. If I can find a girl who's by herself I stand a decent chance of having a good interaction with her.
@10 - By this point I should have talked to at least a few girls. If I haven't opened any chicks I'll bounce to another place. I usually go more high energy, somewhere with music and dancing. If I'm talking to a girl I'll do a venue change but keep it a little more low key. Maybe a dive bar with dancing, some place where I can keep the interaction going without too much distraction.
@ 11 - @1 am This is the high energy portion of the night, if I'm not with a girl I'm going to keep on approaching though in a much more casual off hand way. I'll dance with girls, be a little more flippant and aggressive. If I'm with a girl this is when I'll start trying to get her back to my place (or hers if it makes sense).
@2 am Playing last man standing game at this point. See if there are any single girls hanging around at the end of the night. I've gotten a few notches this way but usually not high quality.
@ 3 am Most of the time I'm going to bed at this point but if I'm still in a good state I'll hit up a place that serves food late. In small towns this can work really well, I'll usually run into a group of people that I've seen earlier in the night and go chill with them. I got my first notch of 2016 using this approach on vacation. Walked a girl straight from a pizza place up to my hotel room.

Don't weasel out of this, try to answer to the best of your ability.

And we'll help you to the best of our ability.

WIA

Filling that out really made me think about how I go about gaming and I had the realization that I'm too quick to jump on positive responses. Makes me come off as thirsty. Definitely something to work on going forward. Of course any feedback is welcome and I encourage all of you to go through the same exercise if you feel like your game is a bit rusty.