rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 Approach Thread Jtguthrie12
00 Approach Thread Jtguthrie12
Okay, so i have been really lagging on approaches but its time to kick it into gear. I live in a college town so i really have 0 excuses. so here is a few i did within the last month.

#1 Walked into subway after a ride (motorcycles) to get a sandwich. Immediately realize she is staring at me as soon as i come in. so i walked up and said "want me to give you a ride? " with a smirk. she giggles

Her: hmmm maybe sometime but im kinda scared.

Me: "Nah its cool ill protect you im obviously a body builder so i got this" (im obviously not a bodybuilder).

banter back and fourth about school and stuff.

Me: you are cute we should hangout sometime, put your number in my phone. got the number took her to a party and got the bang a couple days after.

#2 Was at a party, it had died down pretty hard so it was llike me a few girls and a couple guys. I walk up to the cutest one on the couch and engage her with the basic, Hi i don't think we have met im Jason. Banter for a while build some rapport yada yada. By this point i realized she was interested and there was a line i wanted to try which has not failed me yet.

so i move closer and ask
Me: I have 3 questions for you..

H: okay, what?

Me: Are you single?
H: yes

ME: Do you think im attractive?
H: nervous smile yeaa

What's your excuse for not kissing me right now? then i kissed her made out with her and brought her back to my pad for the bang. supposed to be painting her tits today haha.

#3 at a party see a girl dancing lock eyes go up to her and just start dancing with her, eventually turns into a make out then pull her back to my pad..

that was easy.

#4 Met a short cute curvy white girl at a party, she brought in a lunch bag filled with jello shots. I didn't know it at the time so i approached.

Me: I have a ham and cheese sandwich my mom made, what do you have to trade?"
She laughed and told me that it was full of jello shots. So we started taking jello shots.

I was fairly drunk so i don't remember the specifics but we were flirting the whole night. i brought her to the couch where i could talk to her one on one and paint something on her ( i was doing body paint that night)

a bunch of friends, her and I go back to my pad where we cook drink more and i wrestle her. I really had to wrestle her lol. It gets stale so we go back to the party.

continue flirting with her. We all go back to my apartment now, its pretty quiet and im with her in the kitchen. I had several opportunities to kiss but i did not. (learning experiences) we go back to the chair and i can tell she is getting bored so i try a move my friend told me called the "triangle". you look her in the left eye then the lips then right then kiss.

She turned me down and left. immediately after she texted "i wanted to kiss you but i felt like everyone was watching us" we flirt decide we will go to a strip club on friday. Never came to fruition and she lives 2 hours away. So that will probably not be a thing.
5. Met a girl at a superbowl party talked her up quite a bit to wear it was obvious flirting.

the mosquitos really started surfacing so i used it to my advantage and told her i would be her protector. This of course just gave me reasons to touch her leg and other body parts which she did as well. I did the strawberry test as well as the cube she was receptive but not as receptive as i was hoping. After. we texted a bit she said she is not trying to hook up she seems very adamant about it. Seems like she is going to be alot of work so ill just let her be until i see her at another party.
I am pledging a fraternity, its amazing how much easier it makes game holy shit. Last night we were at a pregame party talked to ALOT of sorority girls. First we pregamed. Aftrr the pregame we went to the actual social. When I was there I immediately started getting lots of looks from girls. I go up to the first one I see and start talking to her about her costume.

7 a girl dresses in a boss outfit. I said "i'd let you be my boss" we start making out 4 seconds later she was a hard 7 so I avoided her the rest of the night.

8 I am Walking around and I see a girl with purple hair I go and talk to her, use an eye technique I learned from a YouTube video we immediately connected and I said something about her purple hair. I forgot what we talked about but, we started making out then I left to continue with her later.

9 went to the dance floor and approach a set of three i started dancing with the sexiest one girl. I take her to the side and she says "you only came to our group to talk to me right" I said "I guess you will find out" then we started making out danced some more and got her number cuz we were all going to an after party. Once at the after party I was chillin with 3 girls one of which said "you are cute, give me your number, then she started making out with me" she was not my cup of tea so I ejected.

10 I then went and talked to the two hottest girls in the sorority, they were much harder to pull but I tried commenting on their outfits. Didn't really go anywhere so ejected.

11. I go to the couch and see another cute girl sitting there I sit next to her and she immediately grapples on to me. I was talking to her but she wasn't the most receptive speaker I should have just made out with her but I fucked it up. Oh well live and learn.

After, the purple haired girl showed up I immediately approached and brought her to the couch where we made out ALOT. Every time I wanted to do something more I just called her bad for bringing out this side of me. Apparently it turned her on ALOT because I brought her back to the pad and got the bang
I want to know more about that "eye technique". A link would be nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO3NGU1Bgo

all on escalation, i have been incorporating these techniques and my success has been skyrocketing.
Bump... how are the approaches going?