rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Found her! The girl who assaulted me in Montreal is Concordia student Katie Nelson

Found her! The girl who assaulted me in Montreal is Concordia student Katie Nelson

Finally, after five months, I have postively identified the girl who seduced me in a Montreal bar before calling on her white knights to assault me.

To refresh your memory, here's the assault video. She throws the beer first:

[Image: attachment.jpg29529]   

She's an "anarchist" named Katie B. Nelson. The reason I found her was because she was in the news recently for getting allegedly stomped on by police at a December Montreal protest. Now she's suing the city for a pay day.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/k...-1.3374526

[Image: katie-nelson.jpg]

By bring her assault to light, I hope the Montreal police can establish a history of her criminal behavior and deny her a judgement.

Her Facebook: http://facebook.com/changeisinthewind

Her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/katienelsonmtl/

Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/KatieNelsonMTL

[Image: 139v7WTt.jpg]

Found ya bitch!

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: clap2.gif]

After reading a half dozen posts on her twitter feed:

[Image: giphy.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

May the batteries in her dildo be drained.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

May her cats consume her in her one-bed apartment.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

[Image: mzkXXER.gif]

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Her Facebook, archived: https://archive.is/hGJud

If you want to analyze photos of her, upload to imgur.com instead of the server.

Karma is a bitch as usual.
Great news.

[Image: attachment.jpg29531]   

[Image: fxbfbz8.gif]

She's all over YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkRxwCLvknw

She had been fined up to $7,000 dollars by Montreal police a few years back. She had previously sued them in 2013:

Quote:Quote:

Katie Nelson is a twenty-one year old Anarcho-Syndicalist, insurrectionist, and anti-fascist, organizing against neo-nazism and combating Police repression. She was raised on the Mexican Border in Texas, moved back to Alberta at eight years old, and last year moved to Montreal to support the student strike and never left. To date she has racked up almost $6,000 in fines, almost all to do with peaceful participation in protests.

This one article she wrote about herself is pretty wild:

I have lived an amazing twenty-one years. It truly has been out of the ordinary, one hell of a ride on a road that has never been straight. For those of you who don't know, I am five years clean and sober. I am an ex-addict, and entered drug treatment at a very young age. Shortly after finishing that I became homeless, and was homeless for a year before transitioning into my own apartment at sixteen. Since then, I have been fortunate enough to travel the world, meet amazingly different and diverse people, work in amazing places and organize with incredible causes. In all of that, I have been human. I have hurt and have been hurt, I have loved and have been loved, I have ran until I couldn't breathe and I have screamed until I couldn't speak. I have lived.

To be honest, I am not sure how I am alive to see my twenty-first birthday; whether it be alive after having flash-bang grenades thrown at me, or alive from not killing myself... I am not sure how I am alive. All of this said, this past year has been one of the hardest times of my life. From seriously pissing off Nazis, to fighting cops, to getting into relationships with abusive piece-of-shit boyfriends to having to leave behind one of the most amazing children I have ever met. This year has been one of the most challenging times I have ever endured. And to be honest, it was last night that I realized really the odds we are up against, the reasons we fight and the encompassing suffering that is happening across the world.

Full article here.

Edit: She sure was into Roosh for those two weeks in August. Her Twitter timeline (screenshot here) had close to 70 tweets and retweets about Roosh in a very short period of time. She even screen-grabbed the forum, showing a post by rudebwoy. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (01-30-2016 08:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Finally, after five months, I have postively identified the girl who seduced me in a Montreal bar before calling on her white knights to assault me.

[Image: yTG0R.gif]

From seriously pissing off Nazis, to fighting cops, to getting into relationships with abusive piece-of-shit boyfriends

[Image: iz2x8Sm.gif]

She sounds bitter.

Pity she's still around to sue

to having to leave behind one of the most amazing children I have ever met.

Wait, did she have a kid and abandon it?

This year has been one of the most challenging times I have ever endured. And to be honest, it was last night that I realized really the odds we are up against, the reasons we fight and the encompassing suffering that is happening across the world.

Life is so hard for someone who apparently doesn't have or need an actual job.

Quote: (01-30-2016 09:06 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

From seriously pissing off Nazis, to fighting cops, to getting into relationships with abusive piece-of-shit boyfriends

You forgot about the homelessness caused by her drug addiction. I actually think that's the best part.

Her incident with the police:

Nelson said after a friend approached her and suggested they leave, she noticed one of the masked people dressed in black was running toward her and figured there was no danger because, she assumed, the person was a protester. But, suddenly, the masked person pushed her from behind. She believes the person who pushed her was a police officer because he later joined a group that included the officer she recognized.

“I’ve never been pushed like that before. I mean I just flew,” Nelson said, adding she did nothing to provoke the assault. While she lay on the ground, Nelson said, she had difficulty moving and realized she was injured. Her friends picked her up and tried to remove her from the protest, but they were suddenly surrounded by riot police. Nelson said a photojournalist on the scene and her friends shouted she needed an ambulance and one arrived.

She was taken to St-Luc Hospital to be treated for injuries to an arm, knee and her head. She was discharged about 12 hours later with a large contusion on her left arm and a swollen right knee. She also fears she suffered a concussion when she was pushed to the ground. On Saturday, she was still having difficulty moving her injured arm.

Link: http://montrealgazette.com/news/local-ne...nst-police

How much do you want to bet it went something like this:
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-30864-1385487674-9.gif]

I can see her as someone who would deliberately try to provoke the cops into a confrontation.

7/10 wb

Quote: (01-30-2016 09:02 PM)Nemausus Wrote:  

She's all over YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkRxwCLvknw

Listen to her Youtube. she's got the incredibly annoying tendency of raising her voice at the end of her sentences in an increasing inflection. It's a way of talking where a statement sounds like a question. Upspeak is unbearable.

Typical way these leftist SJW wimps ( men and women ) talk these days along with other things like vocal frying. Annoying as hell.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Good job.

Roosh have you been actively/semi-actively searching since the incident back in the summer? or was it just pure luck that you recognized her from seeing it on the news or something?

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

Quote: (01-30-2016 09:58 PM)Cortés Wrote:  

Roosh have you been actively/semi-actively searching since the incident back in the summer? or was it just pure luck that you recognized her from seeing it on the news or something?

Someone else recognized her and then contacted me. For all I know, it could be one of her friends that she had a falling out with.

Quote: (01-30-2016 09:06 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Plural "boyfriends".

Addict, homeless, abusive relationships. If that's her past, her future is bleak.

Typical drama-addicted slut eager to do anything to gain social points and fill the emptiness.

WB.

Why do all SJWs talk with annoying upspeak? Aren't they aware that if they want to be taken seriously as an adult with an above room-temperature IQ they're going to have to cut that shit out?! How difficult is it not to make every third word you say sound like a question?

Anyway - it's great news she has finally been found, and it's utterly pathetic and hypocritical behaviour that this girl is trying to get a payday from the cops for "abuse" when she has no compunction about using aggression and violence in her own life. She even has a page set up where people can donate money to her treatment. Jesus wept.

Quote: (01-30-2016 10:16 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

Why do all SJWs talk with annoying upspeak? Aren't they aware that if they want to be taken seriously as an adult with an above room-temperature IQ they're going to have to cut that shit out?! How difficult is it not to make every third word you say sound like a question?

In order of annoyance:

1. Vocal fry. This shit is so fucking anger inducing I feel my pulse elevate when I hear it.

2. Upspeak. First girls did it to avoid being wrong about something, so they framed everything as a question. It's everywhere now, male and female millenials. This is a major reason why so many men sound like fags.

3. "Feel like." This also started with girls, because it's not as assertive as saying "I think." Another way to avoid being wrong or hurting feelings. The speech patterns of millenials center around always feeling good, and never hurting anyone.

I have lived an amazing twenty-one years.

I am five years clean and sober.

Sounds about right.

Based on the rest of her "story" she's a human garbage fire.

*Reads some of her social media posts, gets about 20 seconds into her video*

Jesus, she might as well just get 'I fall for asshole game 100% of the time!' tattooed on her damn forehead.