rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Improving chances to get laid with a cs guest

Hey guys, I'm excitied to post my first thread on this site.
I'm a newbie gamer, and I appreciate tips from experienced sharks to help me get laid more often and with hotter girls.

So I started hosting girls using couchsurfing, and I know it is possible to get laid when you have a cool open minded chick staying over. Now the trick is obviously to know how to behave to make her wanna do it, because just making a move without any preparation would result in an embarrassing fiasco, negative review on cs, and fewer chances to get laid.

Also, I believe my looks give girls the impression that I'm a harmless 'good boy' type who wouldn't wanna do anything to them to make them unhappy.
While it's true for the most part, I do enjoy getting a nice bang, who doesn't.

Some more details that may or may not help:
I live on my own in a 1 bedroom apartment, and I host in the living room. I believe having no roomates might help the situation a bit.
Also many of the guests only stay for a short term, so 1-2 nights, so the game should be solid and quick.

Can't wait to read your replies.

Happy banging everyone.

Welcome to the forum.

Please use the search function before starting threads. Chances are, the topic that you plan on discussing is not new (and your approach to game, as per this instance, not unique) and has already been discussed ad infinitum.

Check out the couchsurfing thread.