rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Pharmacies and Nootropics Stores That Aren't Full of Shit

Sup,

I'm looking for online pharmacies and nootropics stores to shop from, that have a wide range of selection, affordable shipping quotes, 'flexible' prescription requirements and good stealth. The thing is most online pharmacies look very shady on the outside and when I Google them the results are even more shady, ie. just a bunch of SEO crap.

There's a lot of people who use roids and dick pills yet it's weird that there is no thread about where you get the stuff from. Therefore I believe an online pharmacy experience thread is a necessity.

Please post the store's name / website address from which you have successfully placed and received an order. What you've ordered. How long before it was at your door. And how was the product quality.

I've placed a very large order with Mind Nutrition and Intellimeds, they shipped in 2 days and it's now in transit, I'll update when I get the stuff.

No zero count posters please, it's really shady. Don't use an URL tag if you don't want to give a dofollow link. No affiliate links obviously.

I'm currently wondering where I can get proviron from.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

delete

^^This is the second time today I've seen you ripping on someone for making a legitimate thread. Please expand on why people shouldn't post sources. This stuff isn't illegal in every country.

OP, I haven't dealt with online pharmas but look at eroids for reviews. While most of the reviews there are for gear, some of the UGLs sell nootropics and I know you will be able to find proviron for sure.

I ordered some modafinil from Pharmacygeoff. It arrived in about a week with signed for delivery confirmation, from an Asian country, I cannot remember which.

Unfortunately I've been too scared to try it just yet, I may get a pill cutter and try a small dose to begin with.

The substance is a grey area in the UK, you can import it via post legally and probably bring it back from foreign countries with your belongings, however you cannot buy it over the counter in the UK.

delete

I know a lot of us don't live in the US, but I think it doesn't hurt to exercise a little discretion on this stuff. Lots of eyes are on this forum, and we wouldn't want the feds going around shutting pharmacies down if they try to serve us with what we really need as opposed to kowtowing to Big Pharma.

Can have conversations via PM...

Don't take offense to my 2 cents.

Yeah, and besides all this, there are several forums out there that already exist for exactly this type of thing. We really don't need to bring that heat here.

OP, the reason you're not seeing any posts about where to actually get them is because it would bring heat on a good source(s). Make no mistake good sir, the e-narcs are out there. And they watch vigilantly.

With that being said, here is my down and dirty unscientific way of obtaining info on actual legit e-Pharmas;

Type into google (preferably on a secure VPN) "purchase x drug online review".

The first several search results will usually be from a pharmacy review forum. Which is basically a large collection of junkies and semi-junkies interspersed with a few legitimately medically challenged individuals. A lot of these guys lost contact with their actual personal street dealers or whatever and turned to international pharmas as their source. And they basically sit around all day and review online pharmacies over the exact criteria in your OP. You will have to join the forum because they only let you lurk through a few pages before the make you sign up.

That forum is supposedly rife with undercover law enforcement/DEA but as long as you just lurk and get your info on what pharmas are legit you can just go straight to the legit pharmacies site and buy whatever.

eroids.com = directory and reviews of online steroid pharmacies

many online pharmacies that sell steroids also sell other things not related to roids

nootropics:

nootropicsdepot,alldaychemist,ceretropic

my go to site for modafinil is modafinilcat. Get my orders in 6-10 days, never siezed, and your order code is good as a 10% discount + 20% off for orders paid via bitcoin

I've use peaknootropics with success.

I think people are freaking about sources just because sources tend to be fleeting. Most dudes will trade sources but won't give them out, especially when it comes to gear and stuff.

I haven't purchasee nootropics in a very long time so I can't really help.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

PM me if you know of a good modafinil source that ships to Canada

I have used powdercity multiple times, always high quality products with the best prices on the market. They have a lot of choices as well.

“It is impossible to overlook the extent to which civilization is built up upon a renunciation of instinct....” - Sigmund Freud

“You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.” - David Foster Wallace

I've been looking for for Ritalin/Dexy/Adderall online to no avail as well as Clenbuterol. IF anyone is comfortable sharng their source via PM I'd much appreciate that.

Quote: (03-06-2016 05:09 AM)CodyB Wrote:  

I've been looking for for Ritalin/Dexy/Adderall online to no avail as well as Clenbuterol. IF anyone is comfortable sharng their source via PM I'd much appreciate that.

Ritalin and Adderall are highly controlled substances, your best bet is the deep web.

Though it's not really hard to get an Adderall scrip.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Quote: (03-06-2016 05:09 AM)CodyB Wrote:  

Why not get a prescription. My doc has offered to write me a script for Adderall/Modafinil no questions asked. But I'm in New York where probably ever fourth office worker takes Adderall. At least finance and law.

I ordered Stablon (tianeptine) via United Pharmacies. They only accept wire or a cashier's check. If you go the cashier's-check route, take a picture and send it to them. They'll then ship the order from Hong Kong while waiting for the check. I got the product about seven days from ordering it.

The Stablon is Indian pharma. I tried some yesterday and didn't notice anything, but I just wanted to ensure I didn't react negatively to the stuff.

I generally would just get my GP to write me a script for a drug, but Stablon is not FDA approved in the States, so I had to resort to sourcing it abroad. I know some American supplement manufacturers offer for sale for "research purposes", but the amount you need is tiny (12.5mg dose, 3x per day), and the salt is very hydrophilic.

Ill try the suggestions above, BUT if anyone knows one of those indian/asian online pharmacies please PM me. Im looking for estrogen and DHT control.

My source in India is being a snake and wont answer back.

A lot of these pharmas from eroids are still a little expensive as they are catering to the anglo customer. Or maybe Im just used to the cheap rupees price.

Thanks