rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is she in play? Don't minimize your approaches, taste forbidden fruits!

Truth be told you shouldn't even have to ask this, but with the feminist movement, more and more women feel "ok" with going out when they have no intentions of banging, or put up a front as though they're unavailable.

These girls are a waste of time, unless you can flip them over and get them to see life your way, where banging is fun and enriches your life experiences.

My fellow players, and apprentices, learn to put the "Oh, she's married or has a serious boyfriend, so I can't fuck her" mentality to bed. You CAN bang those girls still, and it just involves a little resolve and persistence. I promise, I've banged numerous married broads! (often they told me they were married after sex!)

Now, mind you I don't recommend these chicks as they're harder to grasp, keep, and get on a regular schedule, but there's something so satisfying about tasting the supposed forbidden fruit.

First off, easy peezy, Japaneezy ways of weeding out fakers, and this is what you really want to take to heart; Last friday night I caught a chick talking one-on-one to an Asian dude (she seemed out of his league) and she had a wedding ring on. At a glance, unbangable, right? Yet she kept flashing her "wedding ring" at me, but was flirty, hmmm... those normal IOI's that we know were out there, I picked them up and called her on her bluff...

"So, pretty face (or whatever backhanded compliment I laid out) why do you wear a wedding ring when you're not even married?"

She shot back as though she was insulted, and I laughed, moments after she admitted she was not married (as I figured) and wore it to keep guys away! I laughed more, and came to grips with the fact that there's probably a ton of girls that do this. More importantly I was able to get her naked and bang her because most other guys were intimidated by a fucking ring!

In my past I had dismissed girls that were 'in relationships'. Trying to be a nice guy, I'd sheepishly say, "Oh, sorry, you got a dude? Well, just hit me up if you want."

BULLFUCKINGSHIT! Don't be the pussy I was back then, the fact that a married/relationship chick shows you interest, hammers home how unhappy she is. You're her white knight! She wants to be banged by someone new to feel liberated and special again. Lay on the "gentleman's game" but don't be limp-dicked, your main goal is for her to jump on your ship to escape for a night and bang a new dude that makes her feel vibrant, young, free and new again.

She'll guide you too! If she has a ton of issues with her dude, she'll tell you about his dumbass, just listen, and do what she says he doesn't do. Don't worry about feeling beta, these are one night stands.

Trust me, any girl can be broken in! Ultimately you increase your bangs this way, by increasing the girls 'in play' to you. Again, I'd feel more guilty, but all these dudes need to learn to have better game to keep their chick under wraps. The only way this ends poorly is if you accidentally knock her up.

Quote: (07-05-2011 01:25 AM)CJ Wrote:  

My fellow players, and apprentices, learn to put the "Oh, she's married or has a serious boyfriend, so I can't fuck her" mentality to bed. You CAN bang those girls still, and it just involves a little resolve and persistence. I promise, I've banged numerous married broads! (often they told me they were married after sex!)

Obviously, the women themselves don't even think like that. Doing something or refraining from doing something out of principle is a male way of thinking.

Quote:Quote:

In my past I had dismissed girls that were 'in relationships'. Trying to be a nice guy, I'd sheepishly say, "Oh, sorry, you got a dude? Well, just hit me up if you want."

Considering the social climate we live in, if you're not the one to take advantage of a situation like this, she'll very easily find some other guy that will. We're not going to restore morality or fidelity by white knighting and missing out on opportunities.

I think this post points out the important idea that we need to realize despite the language of "relationships" and "marriages" people still use, these are very flimsy arrangements and the women will cheat the second something better comes along or they're just "not happy anymore". The whole boyfriend or husband thing is just smoke and mirrors so that women can make it seem like their fucking is more socially acceptable because it is done within the context of some kind of commitment. However, we should know that in 2011 these commitments are never very serious; even a divorce is just a couple failed shit tests or a drunken fling away.

The way to get the most bang for your buck out of the game is to be totally amoral. The times demand it.

Quote: (07-05-2011 01:25 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Something I did a long time ago. In this game, you need to be flexible; your morals can snag defeat from the jaws of victory. I'm not saying don't have morals, morals are useful, but hard-and-fast rules generally aren't.

What does 'I have a boyfriend.' really even mean? "Oh, I spend most of my time with one guy and I'm banging just one guy...okay, well there's him and also this other guy that I see once a month or so, but I am open to moving on to something better."

Only way I'll disregard an attached girl; if she's attached to a friend or useful acquaintance.

Fact; 90% of the top girls, the 7-9.5s (sadly, in North America a 7 is considered 'top'), have some sort of arrangement; boyfriend, fuckbuddy, 'I'm seeing somebody' or a husband. In fact, a pretty girl who's unattached can only mean one of two things; 1) she's freshly single (and on the rebound, press press press) or 2) there's something seriously wrong with her (giant slut, serious issues etc etc etc).

Were I a man of pure morals who would never exploit a situation to his own benefit (in other words, a beta) and I refrained from going after attached women, I would automatically be getting laid ten times less than I do now. I've definitely noticed that guys who say things like 'Naw, I'm not gonna go after her, she has a boyfriend.' get no pussy.

I don't know the exact numbers, but I'd have to estimate that a full third of the girls I bang have a boyfriend, and at least an additional third have a fuckbuddy, doesn't cause me to lose any sleep. If a chick is willing to go out and cheat on her man and I facilitate that end, then I'm the bad guy, it's okay though; if you're in an LTR with a hot chick (or any chick really), fucking her right should be at or extremely close to the top of your to-do list.

If you're not taking care of business, then you're out of business.

solid post...will try to apply these principles to gaming women in relationships asap. thanks, as always!

In my opinion going after a woman that you know is married or committed is a chump ass beta move. If you can't respect another man and his property then you're a bum who deserves no respect in return. If you can't remain in control of your emotions and desires then how can you call yourself an alpha male? I respect the game and what everyone on this forum does, but at some point you have to quit stalking around trying to put your dick into anything that walks. Be a man and have some class.

Quote: (07-06-2011 12:41 AM)hoops330 Wrote:  

In my opinion going after a woman that you know is married or committed is a chump ass beta move. If you can't respect another man and his property then you're a bum who deserves no respect in return. If you can't remain in control of your emotions and desires then how can you call yourself an alpha male? I respect the game and what everyone on this forum does, but at some point you have to quit stalking around trying to put your dick into anything that walks. Be a man and have some class.

As I said, most of the best girls have a man in the picture already to a degree. You're entitled to think what you want, but I'm not exclusively going after marginals and girls with no social skills just because they're the only ones that happen to be single.

I like the best, I want the best, I deserve the best, and if the best is currently involved in something but responding well to me, then I'm going to have to do something about it.

Suppose you have two girls; a single 6 who's obviously into you and an attached 9 who seems to be into you and is giving you signs; what do you do? Wife up the 6 and disregard the 9 entirely? Fuck no! You bang the 6 while you're safecracking the 9, and then you bang them both.

Saying you're alpha is like saying you're cool; the minute you do it, you're less of it because it should be plainly evident. Although, in evolutionary theory the alpha male is the male who monopolizes the sexual attention of the females, so if anything, snagging an attached girl makes you more alpha, if were using that definition.

I have no idea what hoops330 is on about here. Personally - boyfriends, husbands have never really been an issue for me because I have simply not acknowledged their existence. I am completely non-reacting to the mention of a hubby.

When I go to Vegas later this summer I think I'm going to target women with rings in particular.

Some of you guys just changed my perspective on this subject. Idk how many times i have just completely stopped talking to a girl when she mentions she is married.

I'm pretty much sick of the term "alpha", but integrity is a big part of the game as an "alpha" male.

I don't see any man who knowingly goes after another man's woman, especially when uninvited, as exhibiting any kind of integrity.

However, I also prescribe to the belief that "if you're not married, you're single."

A lot of people are caught up in relationships for all kinds of non-sensible reasons. If she's giving you any indication that boyfriend isn't really that dude, and she's open to the idea of stepping out on him, then as far as I'm concerned, even though she's in a relationship, she's making herself available (this is one big reason I have with chicks in relationships going out to nightclubs) so play on.

Fucking around with married people is a different ballgame, but I can't even chastise those who choose to do that because I've done it myself.

Quote: (07-06-2011 03:04 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Some of you guys just changed my perspective on this subject. Idk how many times i have just completely stopped talking to a girl when she mentions she is married.

Think for yourself. Dudes with this kind of mentality, they're so thirsty for pussy, that they really have no rules for the shit. There are always rules to the game.

It's one thing if a girl is making herself available to you, but to just go after it because you want it and its given you no indication it wants you, that's some foul shit, and none of them will say, "ya if it was my girl, I'd be cool with you going after her, do your thing."

Well in my defense and at the risk of sounding wishy washy, i didnt write everything i was going to. I omitted "even if she seems flirty" from the end of the last sentence. Example, i was at work checking this chick out. Asked if she had a reward card. She said no can i give you my phone number? i said "can i keep it?" she said "NO! im married" then giggled and stroked her hair nervously the rest of the time. I said Oh and didnt say anything else. I could have continued flirting with her because she seemed like she was flattered and open to it but i chose not to.

Quote: (07-06-2011 12:41 AM)hoops330 Wrote:  

If you can't respect another man and his property

Got some news for you.

Pussy ain't property.

Quote: (07-05-2011 11:22 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

fucking her right should be at or extremely close to the top of your to-do list.

The funny thing is.... Taking care of business or not, you'll STILL get cheated on because you are simply NOT BRAND NEW. I mean this is one of the main reasons we do it. No?... For some BRAND NEW ass. Nothing can beat it. Except a BRAND NEW LOVE. And how long will that last before it gets old and loses it's BRAND NEW feel?.. Maybe 1yr, 5yrs, or maybe you're special and get a cool 10yrs (highly unlikely).

Both parties (Men and Women) get tired of that same old pussy/dick. We (men) just don't have a problem admitting it to the world. Women on the other hand will lie until death about the shit.

So either play 1 of the 2 games (you can play both too I suppose). The getting ass game or getting love game. Each game has it's pros and cons.

p.s.
Fucking her right for about a cool 3-10 months gives you the Best of Both Worlds (sweet ass + love feel) imo.

Quote: (07-06-2011 03:28 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

i was at work checking this chick out. Asked if she had a reward card. She said no can i give you my phone number? i said "can i keep it?" she said "NO! im married" then giggled and stroked her hair nervously the rest of the time. I said Oh and didnt say anything else. I could have continued flirting with her because she seemed like she was flattered and open to it but i chose not to.

????????????
I would have been ALL OVER THAT like the syrup on those pancakes in my aviator (or whatever it called).

Quote: (07-06-2011 04:55 AM)Mr. Butterworth Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2011 11:22 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

fucking her right should be at or extremely close to the top of your to-do list.

The funny thing is.... Taking care of business or not, you'll STILL get cheated on because you are simply NOT BRAND NEW. I mean this is one of the main reasons we do it. No?... For some BRAND NEW ass. Nothing can beat it. Except a BRAND NEW LOVE. And how long will that last before it gets old and loses it's BRAND NEW feel?.. Maybe 1yr, 5yrs, or maybe you're special and get a cool 10yrs (highly unlikely).

Both parties (Men and Women) get tired of that same old pussy/dick. We (men) just don't have a problem admitting it to the world. Women on the other hand will lie until death about the shit.

So either play 1 of the 2 games (you can play both too I suppose). The getting ass game or getting love game. Each game has it's pros and cons.

p.s.
Fucking her right for about a cool 3-10 months gives you the Best of Both Worlds (sweet ass + love feel) imo.

This is true, but I think men and women do it for different reasons; as men we love our variety, but women are slaves to the BBD (bigger, better deal, this is why things like 'dating up' and hypergamy exist). It doesn't matter how good their man treats them; there's always something better, grass is greener and whatnot. This probably contributes to the reason that so many women are so unhappy and women, more than men, will often be the ones to try and re-start a dead relationship.

This is why when men cheat we go to lengths to hide it so we can keep getting pussy on the reg from our LTR, and when women cheat they can only carry on the act until you obviously slip up and give them a reason to move on from you...though personally I think if you're a guy and you're banging a girl who has a boyfriend and then you GF it up when she dumps him, you're just setting yourself up for the same treatment down the line.

via "How to Pick Up Girls For Real"

"Never, ever covet another guy’s girl. You have no idea what he had to go through to get or not get what he is getting."

If she covets you, then it's a different case. There's a thin line between smashing a woman who's already in a dead relationship and justifying going after taken chicks by exaggerating or fabricating signs of attraction.

Quote: (07-07-2011 01:52 AM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

via "How to Pick Up Girls For Real"

"Never, ever covet another guy’s girl. You have no idea what he had to go through to get or not get what he is getting."

If she covets you, then it's a different case. There's a thin line between smashing a woman who's already in a dead relationship and justifying going after taken chicks by exaggerating or fabricating signs of attraction.

I got to agree here, I'm not going to get on some moral high horse and say it's wrong to go after women who are in serious relationships or married, but I personally don't think it's cool. There are plenty of single women out there, there is no need to pursue a taken women. However, if she is the one that is coming on to you then it's a different story.