rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'd like to know what you guys think (Breakup haha)

Okay well for starters-- im familiar with the pua community, the way girls are , etc

So somehow in the midst of seeing like 3-4 girls for sex semi regularly I met this one girl that I started sleeping with very often. She stayed at my place a bunch of times and eventually I asked her out. At this point ( im still not really attached to her, im just trying to work on my relationship game and get her as deeply committed as possible ). Immediately, I started to notice patterns that this girl was kind of rough around the edges, had been into drugs way back when, slept around, etc. Whenever she send txt msgs to her friends around me she would always hide them or put her phone away so the only thing I could think of doing was putting a keylogger on the computer to see what was really going on.

I mean I figured why not... if she was honest she shouldnt have to hide anything and I was willing to bet there was some bullshit going on ( remember, bullshit is always going on .. or so i've learned)

so one day there was a conversation between her and a friend talking
about a mutual third friend who shall be named X. Her friend said something like this...

friend: so is your dad mad at you?
her: why? because i had friends over?
friend: well thats what happens when you're in love, you choose love over family.
her: who says im in love
friend: you did with X.
her: so you know about stuff?
___ etc etc

so at this point im pretty certain shes banging this guy X

her 21st birthday was on the 31st (ended 4 hours ago) and at this point we've been "going out" about 3 months. She had talked to me earlier in the week and told me that she wanted me to see her on her birthday...

here comes the kicker.

she talks to me today for a little while and then says her dad doesn't want
anybody over the house and hes going to take her to the bar so she asks
me not to come.

later i get a text msg saying something like "im sooo drunkaa"

so naturally a little while later we're talking on the phone and she mentions she was hanging out with a friend. I ask who this friend was and
she says oh it was X. Now granted she doesn't know that I read that convo and know everything about person X, she just thinks its a random name to me.

So what did I do? I told her it was over and we're done.

heres my thinking :

.this girl has a bad past and I can't trust her

.I was using her to try to understand more about game/relationships

.She must have been using me for something (or at least not fully loyal )

.She was going to have me come over as a backup plan (if she couldnt hang out with person X)

.She didn't hang out with me and gave a lame excuse which later ended up being bullshit as she was hanging out with a guy

The only real question I have for myself is ,

why was I so stupid for so long I mean granted I know about game and girls and I know that shit like this happens all the time.. but why didn't I call her out on it sooner. The sex was good but I still feel a little empty.

I would like an opinion/ what would you do >>

I mean the fucking nerve that women have.. lol

In the first place, I think you shouldn't have installed a key logger on your computer. Just because you did that is a proof that you care a lot about this girl more than you think. So if you haven't ended up the relationship before, I think it's because you feel something strong for this girl. Why would you spy a girl if you don't have any feelings for her?
Anyways, use this lesson and go back to what you did before meeting her: 3-4 girls for sex semi regularly... it's much better than loosing time with some freaky liar...

Sounds like you do like this girl alot. As much as you say you don't deep down you know you do. If you didn't then you wouldn't be writing about her and the situation, it would just be like any other random hook up or whatever. My advice is to drop that chick cold turkey and not talk to her at all, no texting or phone calls, just no communication cuz i know you are still doing all of that! As for you being so stupid for so long..... well the simple answer is that you really truly liked her and you saw what was happening right in front of you but you just didnt want to believe it was happening because you liked her alot and you didnt want to think the worst of her like that. This is a classic case of two players playing eachother.

Hey baby lets go get some BBQ and get busy!
[Image: banana.gif]

I would say you are obese with her than actually doing any relationship with her. As you said this is stupid, drop it and find something else to do while ignoring her completely with absolute no communication.