rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weddings

Weddings

Figure this is worth a thread, probably quite a hard scenario to crack:

I'm going to a wedding.. a family wedding.. in another country (France). Most of the guests will be French African.

I love me, and I mean LOVE me some nubian goddess but my french is so so, I have only ever been to one wedding and was too young to be thinking about pulling and I tend to lock up when around family.

Any tips for a 23 year old dude in this situation?

Weddings

Check out Pimsleur

Weddings

Ok, french aside... any tips on weddings with family around?

Weddings

Depends on how much family... I'd advise having a drink or two, so as to loosen up, but not get sloppy and then go about your business discreetly. It's a wedding, so people expect you to have fun, and the main focus will be on the bride & groom so I wouldn't worry too much about being watched.

Using G's come outside for a smoke (or for fresh air) routine is definitely a solid move, as you can isolate then and get more physical.

Just don't accidentally hit on any distant relatives!

Weddings

agreed...as long as there isnt too much of youre family around, you should be able to isolate girls easily. weddings are among my favorite places to meet girls.

Weddings

There might be either another family member or "friend of the family" who knows most of the attendees. Make sure you pay attention to them to get the "skinny" on the single (hell, available period) girls in attendance...then isolate them.

Weddings

Quote: (07-04-2011 04:21 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Depends on how much family... I'd advise having a drink or two, so as to loosen up, but not get sloppy and then go about your business discreetly. It's a wedding, so people expect you to have fun, and the main focus will be on the bride & groom so I wouldn't worry too much about being watched.

Using G's come outside for a smoke (or for fresh air) routine is definitely a solid move, as you can isolate then and get more physical.

Just don't accidentally hit on any distant relatives!

Parents, siblings, uncles, aunts, cousins.

Yeah that bad haha.

I suppose I could try and sit away from my family? Even if just a few chairs down with some other relatives I know. Could be a bit awk if I end up surrounded by French only speakers but that sounds like a plan.

It's going to be a feast in the country so no hotels rooms to go back to, hrm. We'll see if there is any.. natural cover.

Oh and don't worry, I am white and will exclusively be hitting on the African girls so now worries there haha.