rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

30 reasons Bangkok has the best nightlife in the world
0 reasons Bangkok has the best nightlife in the world
To the dudes already in Bangkok check out this link for some good leads for great nightlife. Tawandaeng was pretty good crass time I always seem to enjoy. Also follow number 8 lead for some upper scale club/lounge leads. I've been to a few there and there are shit loads of lookers ready to hook up. Just don't wear sandals, and if you're young looking bring a copy of your passport as they often seem to ask for ID.

Also if you can befriend a cool male Thai wingman than he's worth his weight in gold. Thai ladies don't seem to trust each other much and are much more trusty of a male's recommend. If you bring a Cowboy/Nana Isaan pro with you than you will most likely leave with her also. Might as well go to all pro hangouts like Spicey or Qbar.
Stopped reading at number 1.

Anybody who spends time in Thailand know not to get tuk tuks in Bangkok. No meters. No air con. Try to charge as much as taxis (or more) and are always trying to rip off foreigners.
Quote: (07-03-2011 05:48 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Anybody who spends time in Thailand know not to get tuk tuks in Bangkok. No meters. No air con. Try to charge as much as taxis (or more) and are always trying to rip off foreigners.

Obviously filter through some of that shit, I wouldn't recommend a tuk tuk also. Celeb hangouts are good leads and so is Tawandaeng (but not on a weekday). Tawandaeng would be the only venue I would bring a couple of pros without being embarrassed and still have a riot.
Quote: (07-03-2011 05:53 PM)CrackerJack Wrote:  

Obviously filter through some of that shit, I wouldn't recommend a tuk tuk also. Celeb hangouts are good leads and so is Tawandaeng (but not on a weekday). Tawandaeng would be the only venue I would bring a couple of pros without being embarrassed and still have a riot.

That place is just a place for germans and hookers to meet
Quote: (07-03-2011 05:55 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (07-03-2011 05:53 PM)CrackerJack Wrote:  

That place is just a place for germans and hookers to meet

Haha, true, but still a riot. Isaan live country bands, pros, Germans in sandals and socks, pretty good beer. Crass as fuck, but hilariously good times.
Germans in sandals and socks is another reason not to go to that place.

But to each his own
Quote: (07-03-2011 06:01 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Germans in sandals and socks is another reason not to go to that place.

But to each his own

For sure, but that's the beauty of Bangkok, full of contrasts. Picking up an upper class bird in Muse and than going to Tawandaeng, both dressed to the nines, ahh the memories.
Quote:Quote:

Try to charge as much as taxis (or more)

They're always more than taxis, just tourist traps. No need for aircon though because they're open and when you're whizzing along at 100 mils per hour it cools you down anywayl.
Quote: (07-04-2011 01:59 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Try to charge as much as taxis (or more)

They're always more than taxis, just tourist traps. No need for aircon though because they're open and when you're whizzing along at 100 mils per hour it cools you down anywayl.

Since when did a tuk tuk every go any faster than 30 mph?? I'm with Lumiere on this one. Clueless list.
A lot of this list is true about a dozen major cities worldwide.