rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oh Fuck Hot Girls Every Where

Im 27 years old, Never took my education seriously including my 5 years in college (no degree), raced bicycles professionally, did all kinds of drugs, stopped drugs, partying, worked good jobs, bad jobs, never had a problem with women, traveled, traveled alone (the best kind), failed a little, failed a lot, took a risk came out ontop.

There's this morality thing now, just started to creep up on me, as Ive gotten more “established” if you dare call it that, (middle income steady job, side hustle, no debt and a nice knot in the bank) my true passion, the love of my life, the most distracting thing I could personally have, WOMEN. They were in my opinion the best pass time, my hobby. Now they are now more available than ever.... I want kids, a family, a really good one, A family I would do any thing and every thing for to ensure its success. But the women.

I've had the one that got away, the one big mistake, the one I had to put in work, some really really good ones,some just not hot enough, some one night stands, some just not wife material, and in my simple mind, it is you, the man who you are that makes the biggest impact on the women you are with. Sure you can “game” a girl,a guy,a member of the LGTBYT communtiy, maybe fool them for a little while but until, people hustling (game) becomes who you really are, your just lying to your self / bullshitting yourself out of your comfort zone (I'm torn between which).

So here I am, I've bullshitted my self into an animal, I feel like I can do any thing, applying (Time X Hard work X persistence = success) but here comes that morality thing, I got this good girl, just about the same age, looks good, comes from a great family, would make a great wife / mom. 7 on the out side 9 on the inside. Yet, there's these hot fucking girls every where, in the fucking supermarket, online in coffee shop, walking in the park, on the street, all waiting to opened, with the proper amount of bullshit, they too can be yours, even if just for a little while.

When do you stop, When does the bullshit turn into reality, am I missing something?

27 is young and judging from your self-confessed constant hunger for fresh pussy, I would say steer clear of marriage/family right now.

Sounds like banging strange has not gotten old to you yet. As you get older you will discover that chasing pussy 24/7 gets old and you will truly want more for quality and a reliable girl to start a family with. Until then, don't get tied down and bang away. Things you do in life tend to go in phases and the excitement and drive to hook up with different women all the time will eventually turn into a chore that you are somewhat tired of. Then you will be in a better place to do something different with your life regarding love and family.

Tough call, in my opinion.

One analogy I tend to tie my Game to is my experience with downhill skiing. I've skied so much and in so many places that it started becoming old.

As a result, I'm not sure I could commit to skiing in just one place. Not sure I would want that to happen with my experience with women.

LOL I spent six years cooped up on Nuclear Sewer pipes poking holes in the ocean and when I finished my tour I got out and decided to make up for all the spring breaks and winter dances and wine tastings I missed out on and worked in the Corporate tech world by day and chased tang and banged by night - around 30 I met the one that got away - dated to long and she was a single daughter in a family with way too much tech money...

I then decided to become a road warrior and on a winter Cigar, Port, and Martini vacation in Miami to blow off some steam I am in some night club north of the Delano with a gaudy decor and open air bar and having a last martini before getting some espresso and heading back to my hotel and one of the sweetest sexy ladies I ever met came up to me and made some conversation, an 8 to look at tall slim and sexy with a very nice personality worked as a marketing rep at a huge flower market there... invited her out to breakfast and as luck would have it her large orca cock blocker tried to drag her off - she pulled away came back and wrote her number on a piece of paper... should have had her write on my arm because between - this was when cell phones cost a G note a month or more so no cell to text to or call...

Well between the martinis and lateness of the night and stopping for breakfast to sober up by the time i got back to my hotel room there was no piece of paper.

Could note remember her full name or where she worked and never saw her again...

So I lost a fabulous woman who was serious wife material and would have made a good Mom - I could blame it on the cock blocking Orca but really my fault not focusing on a fine woman who dropped into my lap.

Moral of the story we all love to plow strange in our twenties but when a good one drops in your lap fact is vagina is vagina and after dozens it all starts to feel the same and if the female brain attached to it is pleasant and kind and takes care of her man and easy on the eyes... these are diamonds in the rough that you throw away at your own loss in the long run.

The tight bubble butts in leggings with full camel toe and cleavage on display who ride the carousel like a rodeo cowgirl are good for a few thrillz but those will be the type of daughter and sons they give you - a quality woman in the USA is very hard to find and harder to toss away... Something to think about.

I don't know. I think maybe you should strongly consider locking this one down. The only problem I can see is that she's close to your own age, but that's up to you.

In all seriousness though, the number of "good" women, both here and abroad are only going to continue to decrease in the coming years. If you ever want to have kids, this may be the only real chance you ever get. Think it over carefully.

Open relationship. Credit to Blackdragon for this tip but The way you pitch it is you love her and want to be with her for a very long time but there may come a point she might want to be with another man. Since you are a normal man, you obviously don't want her to sleep with other guys but because you love her and want it to work out, you'd rather be honest and deal with the reality of the situation and life. This way you can also sleep with other girls. The challenging part is being non possessive, non needy and not jealous IF she does go with another guy.

I've got two girlfriends and it's all open. This is the first time I've ever tried this so it's hard man but if you've got streams of pussy all around you but you also really love this girl, this seems to be the best solution. Otherwise you're just gonna cheat on her sooner or later.

I did on my ex after 5 years and I still feel guilty since she wanted to marry me.

Your other option is to lie but that's gonna wear on you man. At least it did for me.

Good luck

Don't go the open relationship route with any girl you might want to lock down in the future. Open relationships are for girls you enjoy being with but know you never want to offer any commitment to. You don't want the mother of your children to be a chick who was getting dick on the wide while you were figuring out what you wanted with her.

OP,
Ask any married 45-50 year old man if he's HAPPY. I guarantee you the answer will ALWAYS have 30 seconds of qualifiers attached to it.

That lovely young lady is not going to be your WIFE for long. Soon, she'll be the MOTHER of your children and that, my young friend, is a far different thing. You will be replaced as the center of her world. In fact, you will be an after thought and every time you push for a little attention and importance, you'll get the "I'm focused on the kids"-card played. I married a very submissive Asian woman and have managed to create a home-life where I run the ship. But, even so, there was a nearly 10-year period where sex was a monthly event. MONTHLY!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a dad, it's probably the thing in this world that I was meant to do and am best at. And I'm glad that you want that, but you ARE young (may not feel that way but...). No hurry. Why don't you try on the monagamy thing for a while? Why don't you try on the open relationship thing for a while? Just don't kid yourself that shacking up (monogamous or not) in ANY way approaches what it's like to be married to a MOTHER. So, don't kid yourself, this decision is not just about getting strange or not, it's about completely and utterly changing your life.

If you've never seen this before, there is an essential message at :50. Give it a watch:

"I remember reading an article from the NY Times, where women made significantly more money than their husbands - and one wife was like, "I made 7 figures this year and he stayed home, I'm not sucking his dick" - WIA

Quote: (01-17-2016 02:59 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

Don't go the open relationship route with any girl you might want to lock down in the future. Open relationships are for girls you enjoy being with but know you never want to offer any commitment to. You don't want the mother of your children to be a chick who was getting dick on the wide while you were figuring out what you wanted with her.

Hmmm. So you're going to marry a virgin? I've only had a couple open relationships but neither of them went nuts getting laid. In fact, I'm pretty sure that neither of them dated anyone but me. The open-relationship, basically allowed me to mess around.

If either had gone "wide" I would have ended it. Seems like it would make a great test for OP...

"I remember reading an article from the NY Times, where women made significantly more money than their husbands - and one wife was like, "I made 7 figures this year and he stayed home, I'm not sucking his dick" - WIA

^^^
Given that the guy above has been married for at least ten years, he hasn't experienced for himself what's changed:

1) Promiscuity for girls is now much more socially-enabled.
2) Promiscuity for girls is now much more technologically-enabled (ie Tinder).

Oh yeah, and OP, don't marry a virgin. Let the standards slide like the last two or three generations did - you know, the ones that enabled feminism.

@kinnikinik- Lol at Sam Kinison. I don't want to derail this thread so I'll start a new thread but would like to hear your thoughts on pros and cons of open relationship.

@ensam - in theory, wouldn't you say that any chick who ends up riding the cock carousel would've anyways? Whether you agreed to it or not.

@262- I agree with your analysis but if we are on a quest to always be improving ourselves, we should be at a point where WE HAVE MANY OPTIONS TOO.

Anyways, I'll start the new thread now to not derail this thread

Here the deal boys,

To me... I'm sure most of you, there's nothing better than the first time you pull the bra off that girl you just brought home, instant gratification! The story begins, all the work you've put in, the money (if any), shit you have to listen to, stupid little dog trying to hump your leg. Forcing through all that LMR, like Mel Gibson in the patriot (finally killed the prick who killed your son, you can go home now) getting it in, it's like a little adventure every time.

We have those nights/ adventures banging-em out 2,3,4,5, times in 12 hours, some times you don't see them again because they have boyfriends, live a couple hours+ away, have kids, and those are reasonable reasons not to see a chick for more than one night. Then you get the ones, as soon as you've slept with them, your like ehhhh I stayed up past 11:00 for this, girl might not even look that bad either.

I feel, and I don't want to make any assumptions, that most of us would like to lock down a girl who has slept with less than 4 guys, can cook, clean, doesn't curse, can actually sleep with her phone out of arms reach.
Over that ho that's had more man juice splattered across her chest than Lisa Ann's old ass.

Does our experience with cheap, cheating, dyed hair, cum guzzling sluts (as much as I love them) keep us coming back for more, or jade our perceptions when we finally grab a good one?

And I sure as hell ain't having a carousel crusader raise another .... Carousel crusader.