rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gayest PUA I've seen.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

I know the RSD (particular Tyler) guys get a lot of crap for coming off effeminate but this dude on the right is the gayest straight PUA fucker I've ever seen.

Check out the moment at 1:19 with his dog.

Does Gay Game really work?

Gayest PUA I've seen.

Is the dog the gay one??

Gayest PUA I've seen.

Have you seen Mehow?

Or try Rash, hes the one that looks like a prison gang bottom bitch Mr Clean.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

A bit effeminate yes, but a guy like this can kill it hard on the street with those 20-22 girls that wants the good looking, non too threatening guy to go do stuff with and not creep my friends when we go out! These effeminate guys who fly under the women radar of being pieces of shit are in fact their worst enemies aka some pure chameleon! In my case, I cannot not look like a piece of shit, so I got to let them know what it is straight from the bat!

In my book, he' doesn't project a strong enough masculine vibe to get some quality above 23-25 year old chicks. but hey! If this guy lives in a college town, I'm sure some night he's not getting laid... since his dick is sore!! I can't be gaming like this guy running around with a bitch at a mall and all, but hey there's more than 1 way to game! Whatever works at the end! And we better get use to it since the new generation of guys gaming will most likely look like this

Gayest PUA I've seen.

Some men are naturally more masculine and some men are naturally more feminine.
Some women are more drawn to masculine men, some women are more drawn to feminine men. Like it or not.

I see nothing wrong with this video; the advice is actually good, although rather basic knowledge.
Are these guys more my style? Definitely not, as I prefer to give off a more masculine aura.

There is no reason to call them gay, however.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Gayest PUA I've seen.

I didn't see anything wrong with him. I'd bet he does pretty decent.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

How does upspeak not grate on everybody else's nerves? Posing every third? word you say? as a question? is extremely annoying but all too common on the west coast of the US in particular. Bad enough girls doing it but men should not be talking like this.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

That's hilarious, I expected a fag but this guy genuinely seems like a homosexual. Chicks must just feel so safe and comfortable around him.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

This dude gay like a 3 dollar bill.

I'll give benefit of the doubt and assume most of you didn't click play.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

Someone else said it before me.. if you think he's gay then look for a video of Mehow.. biggest fag ever.

I once brought an ebook he brought out not knowing who he was but fell for the advertising.. one of his actual techniques was to practice opening lines in a gay voice pretending you're gay. Maybe he was trying to convert people so he could fuck them in the ass.

I got my money back pretty quickly for that shit.

I'm also pretty sure another one of his exercises was yelling out as loud as you can in the front of clubs "I love cock". And there is rumors that he started his pua business after just losing his virginity. Dodgy.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

Quote: (01-14-2016 07:02 PM)Game_Started Wrote:  

Does Gay Game really work?

AIDS didn't spread itself M8.

[Image: xMRFf2D.gif]

Gayest PUA I've seen.

This is exactly the kind of guy who kills it in Southern California.

"It's really different here. Back home, being young was just something you'd do until you grew up. Here...it's everything." From the excellent film "Big Wednesday"
Its about surfing and growing up in SoCal in the 60s and still rings true today.

You can be the coolest, best looking guy around but a lot of SoCal girls go exclusively for young, boyish guys. I've even met women here in their upper 30s and 40s who prefer and almost exclusively "bang" early 20s guys (so wrong I know). The way to short circuit this is to be really good in bed and of course approach, approach, approach until you find a women who actually wants a man.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

Quote: (01-15-2016 09:12 AM)Robert Plant Wrote:  

This is exactly the kind of guy who kills it in Southern California.

"It's really different here. Back home, being young was just something you'd do until you grew up. Here...it's everything." From the excellent film "Big Wednesday"
Its about surfing and growing up in SoCal in the 60s and still rings true today.

You can be the coolest, best looking guy around but a lot of SoCal girls go exclusively for young, boyish guys. I've even met women here in their upper 30s and 40s who prefer and almost exclusively "bang" early 20s guys (so wrong I know). The way to short circuit this is to be really good in bed and of course approach, approach, approach until you find a women who actually wants a man.

Different environments matter. There are underlying principles to how game works. Then there are generalities. Followed by esoterics. If this wasn't true, Roosh couldn't have written a bunch of travel guides on banging chicks.

For SoCal, it just means you need to fag it up and give younger vibes.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

For those of you who know (anything) about London daygame: Yad.

Now, he may not get laid a lot, but he gets laid way more than the average guy.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

Video has some good data. Also this bubbly pretty boy is the kind of cat that young girls are into in certain places. Fun and sensitive but also confident and daring. Good combo.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

I have met this guy. He is really fucking chill. i have seen him in action, he has excellent game.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

What a trash negative thread. This guy almost definitely gets laid more than you.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

OP is a lapdog hater.

Can't trust someone who hates lapdogs -- the most loyal and pliable animal.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

Kevin?
He used to live in Chicago for couple years, which is where I stay at. He seems to go back and forth different places.
He was pretty good with Daygame and night game. First time I saw him do a night game, he pulled within couple sets. Sure, maybe he was lucky or not, but he DOES HAVE GAME. I wouldn't say he was AMAZING, but I learned few things from him.

Stopped hanging out with him because the Chicago Daygame Crew died down and people just started to disappear, got busy, nobody was coming out. I got busy with school also.

Was he a little bit of a duche? Yes.
Did he smoke, drink and have the hipster vibe? Yes. He also wore beanies, lol.
Was he insecure because he was in mid 20s (idk maybe late 20s at this point) and didn't have a career going on and didn't go to college? Yes. I could see through it right away that those two things was bothering him.
He was. He didn't even have a car and my friend was giving him rides. His parents are rich, but they kinda abandoned him as far as I know because he didn't follow their directions and path. He told me vaguely.

Last thing I heard from him was he quit "game" and moved back to Cali. That was last winter. Not sure what he is up to these days, but people actually didn't really like him that much in person. LOL.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Gayest PUA I've seen.

A question to answer your question:

Is there any value to your life in concerning yourself with how "gay" random internet PUA guys look?

Gayest PUA I've seen.

Umm using logic here and also I'm not concerned about a certain PUA and what they do.

Does he like men? Maybe he is truly a "gay" PUA?

Speaking of effeminate, having the confidence to put oneself out there and sell a service is a lot less effeminate than starting threads that reak of jealousy regarding such a thing.

Short version: OP, you need to go get some ass.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

I think the "community" is obsessed with a certain image of masculinity, when the reality is nobody gives a shit, especially girls.

This guy is not gay. Get over it. He may seem "effeminate" but is that in your interpretation or the objective truth? I have friends who have never studied "game" or whatever that kill it with being friendly and almost "gay" with women. The reality is that these friends are successful and sometimes I'm like "damn dude you're acting like their BFF, wtf." But they are banging them out left and right.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

A lot of effete guys are very successful with women. It's all about honing your niche.

Also it's possible to be a guileless fop on the exterior but on the interior be a ruthless Machiavellian. There are lots of guys like this.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

Quote: (01-14-2016 09:39 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

How does upspeak not grate on everybody else's nerves? Posing every third? word you say? as a question? is extremely annoying but all too common on the west coast of the US in particular. Bad enough girls doing it but men should not be talking like this.

I'm not a game expert by any stretch, but "do not uptalk" is thoroughly drilled into my head from seeing it in a thousand different places. Seems like a fundamental. Weird that a serious PUA would do it so blatantly.

Gayest PUA I've seen.

Most "PUAs" tend to be on the fruity/aspie side. Also most are absolutely full of shit.