rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mr GM bangs Europe - Pre-Departure arrangements WING NEEDED

As you know I'll be hiting Europe soon .....

I'm not 100% decided yet about my travel route,but I'm open to go anywhere in Europe between August - Early November.

Right Now this is what I'm Planning:

-Stay 1 month in Lyon , France

-Hit Sweden , few days in Stockholm and then relocate to Gothenburg
*Take the "Viking Line" shagfest boat trip.

-Hit UK , London + 2nd Tier (Maybe Nottingham)

if possible I'll hit Spain , Italy , Germany ,Portugal and Poland.

If there is any guy here who will be ANYWHERE in europe this semester and wants to hang/plan some travels etc let me know.I'm open to suggestions and don't have a specific deadline to return to Brazil.

I'll deliver strong datasheets of the locations I visit for you fellow Rooshvers..

It's ON!

Let the swooping begins!!!

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

I'll be in Munich for at least part of Oktoberfest (Sep 17 - Oct 3), and I'm trying to sort out the rest of my trip: probably spending the week before Oktoberfest somewhere else in Europe, possibly Tallinn. Give me a shout as your plans develop.

"Excess copulations may not actually cost a female much, other than a little lost time and energy, but they do not do her positive good. A male on the other hand can never get enough copulations with as many different females as possible: the word excess has no meaning for a male."
- Richard Dawkins, The Selfish Gene

I'm seriously thinking about Poland arriving Sept. 21st. Anyone have good private apt. information for 6 weeks?

Mixx

Quote: (07-15-2011 06:30 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I'm seriously thinking about Poland arriving Sept. 21st. Anyone have good private apt. information for 6 weeks?

Mixx

If you come to Poznan there is a local real estate office that is pretty good with finding apartments. Not much you can do before arriving though since their website is unusable.

For Krakow there are tons of sites. For Wroclaw there is Alexander Apartments (asapart.com).

Quote: (07-15-2011 07:06 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (07-15-2011 06:30 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

If you come to Poznan there is a local real estate office that is pretty good with finding apartments. Not much you can do before arriving though since their website is unusable.

For Krakow there are tons of sites. For Wroclaw there is Alexander Apartments (asapart.com).

If I can only do 1 of these cities, which do you recommend? Wroclaw, Poznan, Krakow?

Taking under consideration that schools starts, and which city are women more receptive to ONS/SNL Vs. the other.

Mixx

I don't have an obvious answer. The cities are very similar, though Wroclaw has a more active nightlife and slightly larger population. The women are comparable. Most Polish people think Wroclaw is better.

Personally, I've grown found of Poznan, but part of it is because I'm lazy to move.

I will say that summer in Poznan is a drag. There are literally only 2 clubs I know of that are packing them in right now, and they both suck. It's Friday night and I'm staying in. I'm buckling down until September, then I will explode like orgasm. Nightlife will be 5, 6 nights a week. Can't wait for that.

Quote: (07-15-2011 07:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

It's Friday night and I'm staying in. I'm buckling down until September, then I will explode like orgasm. Nightlife will be 5, 6 nights a week. Can't wait for that.

I hear ya...I'm in Fargo as you may know, and I'm going to start slowing it down here with parties and going crazy, so I can focus on finishing my project by 8/31/11 and exploding in Europe the remainder of the year.

Mixx

Mr. GM, I know some cool cats in Stockholm who could show you around. Send me a pm when you are going to hit up Stockholm and I'll hook you up.

Tks TorontoKid, I'll PM u for sure.

Drop me å line when you reach Sweden. I'm located in Gbg but frequently travel to Sthlm as well. I would advise you to start in northern Europe first and work your way south to maximize the summer months.

Mr.GM, I will PM you brotha....

Quote: (07-17-2011 01:26 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Drop me å line when you reach Sweden. I'm located in Gbg but frequently travel to Sthlm as well. I would advise you to start in northern Europe first and work your way south to maximize the summer months.

tks guys

Yeah, I agree that it makes more sense to do this, but maybe I'll have to hit france or UK first due to some opportunities that I might have there.

If this trip was exclusively focused on tourism/getting laid, I'd do that for sure. But my objective is to combine travel with some "research" about my own plan to be locally independent/ live abroad in the future as well as add some "diplomas" (at least from language/business short courses) in my resumé , In case that in the end I found myself forced to look for corporate work in Brazil again(any shitty course done abroad works wonders to impress employers in Brazil).

After all , I've quit my job ,so I'll need to be very careful to make the most of my stored money hehe

Mr GM - I hope you have alot of money saved, because Europe/Scandinavia especially will eat up your money.

I was hoping to be in Sthlm for August 25th but my "buddy" is starting to cry about the hotel prices there.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (07-17-2011 12:07 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Mr GM - I hope you have alot of money saved, because Europe/Scandinavia especially will eat up your money.

I was hoping to be in Sthlm for August 25th but my "buddy" is starting to cry about the hotel prices there.

If you're willing to plan ahead you can find some good deals on http://www.destly.se
It's basically a Swedish version of Jetsetter.com.

Invite link here: https://destly.com/register/invite/wB2vI...untry_id=1

Shame about your choice of dates for visiting though as I'm leaving for Vegas on the 27th.

Rude, I'm going to hit you up soon. I'll be back in TO in a couple weeks.

I think you'll like what I have to say.

Luckystar - can't leave me hanging like that bro! lol

Vicious - when you back from Vegas?

Our New Blog:

Quote: (07-17-2011 01:55 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

If you're willing to plan ahead you can find some good deals on http://www.destly.se
It's basically a Swedish version of Jetsetter.com.

Invite link here: https://destly.com/register/invite/wB2vI...untry_id=1

Shame about your choice of dates for visiting though as I'm leaving for Vegas on the 27th.

Tks again.
For how long will you be in Vegas?We probably can meet after for sure. I'll stay at least three months in Europe.
It would be great to at least have a beer with you in Stockholm or GTB.

We Brazilians have a special talent to adapt to extreme tight budget lol.

When you live in a developing country and is used to earn in a weak currency (BRL used to be a lot weaker than now)you gotta be creative if you want to travel abroad.

in 2006 when I was in Spain I stayed in Madrid/Barcelona/Zamora with much less than I have now.And in Madrid I was in a nice Hotel near to Calle gran VIA , great spot. But I was eating only 2 times a day , sticking to the cheapest food possible.

I'll control myself in Scandinavia,obviously I'll have to skip "Stureplan" type clubs for the most part.

I'll have a friend in SWE by september so if I'm lucky I'll have free accomodation for a while in Goteborg(She has some swedish cousins).
If not I will stick to hostels.

Quote: (07-17-2011 05:44 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

4th of Sep.

Quote: (07-17-2011 05:53 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

I'll control myself in Scandinavia,obviously I'll have to skip "Stureplan" type clubs for the most part.

You're better of for it. I like to think of Stureplan as a place were people go out to be seen more than to have fun.

Let me know when you're in the UK Mr GM and where you're planning to go, let's see what we can do.

Quote: (07-18-2011 02:10 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

4th of Sep.

You're better of for it. I like to think of Stureplan as a place were people go out to be seen more than to have fun.

Yeah some girl I was chatting up was going to a Real Madrid private party at Stureplan so it seems like a more high end place.
I hit up Collage which is amazing for 18 year olds. A lot of other places have higher age limits.

Quote: (07-18-2011 02:10 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

4th of Sep.

I am all about Stureplan, East bar is the place I frequent the most. Curious to hear where you tend to go when you are there?

Thanks again for that link you suggested for the hotels, some nice stuff there but not for Sthlm.

Our New Blog:

Quote:Quote:

I am all about Stureplan, East bar is the place I frequent the most. Curious to hear where you tend to go when you are there?

Thanks again for that link you suggested for the hotels, some nice stuff there but not for Sthlm.

Truth be told I avoid Sthlm altogether because the 2nd tier (and lower) cities are so much better for recruiting talent (not to mention cheaper). If pressed I would stick to hotel bars or the bars surrounding PUB to hit up tourists.

And that Destly site rotates hotels weekly so keep an eye on it.