rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My First Date after Swallowing The Red Pill

delete

Pareto

Practice makes perfect.
You were able to convert from "friends" to a kiss close.
Good job.

Advice for next time:
1. Alcohol - if possible get her to drink (and loosen up).
2. More kino escalation. You can use any setting for it.
Example of something I did in a museum:
Quote:Quote:

Walked her around the exhibit
You lead her in the museum from one item to the other while talking.
3. Involve her in the conversation.
When I take girls to a museum I make sure to ask their impressions. Most of the time its BS, but then she is investing.
4. Don't worry about being BETA. That makes you BETA.
Try to be confident (or fake confidence).

Good luck and be strong.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

1) If you're not physically alpha, start lifting weights. Look the part.

2) Understand women want both alphas and betas, at different times (dualistic mating strategy, see The Rational Male). This means if you don't up your alpha you're still vulnerable to losing her in an LTR.

3) What's your logistics like? I've run the whole 'interesting date' thing in London, and found just focusing on venues near your place has far better results. Ideally a bar, and intimate rather than loud with bright lights.

4) Intelligence is HIGH VALUE. Never deny your intelligence. Showing intellectual superiority over women has aided my pickups so many times it's a joke. It all depends on how you spin it, though I do find women tend to respond better to your Game understanding better than random knowledge bombs.

Here's the real question, though. Did you remember to insinuate alpha?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (01-07-2016 08:31 PM)Pareto Wrote:  

Overall, I think it went really well, but I was beta at times (which doesn't matter because she appears to LOVE betas and hate fuckboys, which she confirmed to me this evening). She's definitely a LTR prospect, and hasn't slept with anyone (which I do believe).

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Do not believe this for one second brother. Give more credence to what a woman does than what she says

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly