rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When she's dating other men

The woman I'm dating wants to continue to date other men, even though we've now done everything short of sex. I am keen on her and I'd like to get to a situation where we are exclusive (at times I've been honest about this when she's raised the issue, but I don't do so).

What should I do to get there? Get her into bed as soon as I can (a good idea in any case ...)?

Quote: (01-30-2009 09:36 PM)Vvvyvanse Wrote:  

I'd like to get to a situation where we are exclusive.

Why, praytell?

She obviously doesn't want to be with you man. If she did, then she wouldn't want to see other guys. You're just an "orbiter" (chump) and she's keeping you hanging on until she finds the BBD (bigger better deal). Women are ALWAYS looking for the BBD. The sooner you realize this fact, the better.

You are there to stroke her ego for her; to make her feel good about herself. That's why she keeps guys like you hanging around. Next thing you know, you're her emotional tampon while she cries to you about the guy (jerk/badboy) she was seeing that pumped and dumped her.

A little slap in the face to wake you up... [Image: bash.gif]

Fortune favors the bold.

What X Factor said.

Yes you should try and sleep with her. If you don't get that far, the energy is going to become severly weird OR you're going to enter the friendzone. If she doesn't want to go further with the intimacy, then you're going to go home night after night wishing and hoping; and then one day she'll hook up with some quarterback and you're going to have to go to rehab. DOn't let that happen.

Man I don't want you to go to rehab [Image: smile.gif]

Remember you have to be willing to ask for what you want in this life - and walk away if the other person doesn't want to play. Thats what I call authoring your own life.

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"