rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thread for Younger Guys (Ages 18-21)

I've found that there actually isn't a ton of age specific advice for guys who are in the age bracket of 18-21, nor do we hear much about their perspectives and experiences. We can use this thread to introduce ourselves and exchange advice on how to improve our game at an early stage in our lives.

My personal stats: I'm an Indian-American guy who has attended undergrad at two big schools in Southern California. I'm 6'2 and pretty lean, I'd say I'm moderately good looking, and I've been daygaming on and off since 2013. I am at 18 lays in my life, 12 of which I got last year. A few were from daygame, but most were ONS' from college parties. I just turned 20.

Biggest sticking points: Relying on the same opener when daygaming, not being direct enough or conveying proper intent. I would also say that a third of the girls I've been with were solid 5's, which is something I intend on fixing. I've also become way too comfortable approaching black girls, and have not been approaching women of other races as much as I should be. I'm also just less attracted to the women at my school than I used to be. I vacationed for 10 days in the DR, home of some of the greatest asses in the world, while my current university is severely lacking in the ass department.

ayyy
Im a tall 21 y/o white Canadian going to uni. Started day gaming this summer, but started on this forum before that due to a bad breakup. 8 bangs all since February, most from night game and parties.
My player advice to my old pre-ltr 18y/o self that brought me here would be:
-take women off the pedestal
-never apologize to a woman (or anyone) unless you 100% did something wrong, and only because you truly feel remorse
-always look good everywhere you go
-hit the weights hard and learn how to fight
-you are young, focus on setting up a good life for yourself and experiencing things wth friends/doing the things you love. If you are meant to be with a girl and she loves you this will not change that
-why are you thinking about love? you are 18
-tease girls, it is the best game strategy (at least from my own experience)
-you have nothing to lose, approach. Anyone who judges you for that is not worth your time.
-If you say something to a girl, that is final. If you say it, follow through. Therefore, only say something if you truly believe you can follow through!

It's a promising idea for a thread.
Coming from a mid 30s guy just be glad at 20 you have these knowledge resources that weren't there just a few years ago. there's 2 things you can do: learn and practice and maybe more importantly show as many of your peers the way to discover red pill thinking.

Yes young guys on the forum always good to see.

Lol i guess i'll just start dropping advice bombs and maybe some good convo will get started.

In my opinion the easiest way to get more girls during college at least is to work out with weights and watch your diet. You'll quickly become top 10% in looks, and assuming you are going out to parties and bars and clubs regularly (at least once a week), lays will start to simply come to you.

Edit- to clarify- i am currently enrolled in an american college

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Only thing I wish I did back in college was better time management. I felt like I had time for studying or fucking around but not both. Now I realize I had time for both these two plus plenty of things.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

I think this is a great idea for a thread.

I'm a 21 year old British-Indian guy, currently at university in London. I'm 5'10 and I'd like to think, decent looking! To elaborate a little on what I wrote on the "Introductions" thread, I had a serious case of oneitis for a girl I'd been seeing for a few years at uni, and having found Return of Kings around January 2015, started learning a lot of hard truths that both put me in a better position when that relationship ended, and have continued to benefit me since.

As far as linking what little advice I feel qualified to give with my own life experience, I've been really into lifting weights since I was 17, and I can say for a fact (what's already been reiterated many times on this forum) that girls notice this and comment, but you get to a point very quickly where you're just doing it for yourself, which I think is a more positive attitude to take. I also grew up with a background in martial arts and started Muay Thai when I first came to university - I'd say the biggest benefits from taking up something like this are the increases in your fitness and your confidence (and ability to take on 30 white nights in the club [Image: rolleyes.gif] ). Regarding inner game, I feel like I've made great progress and this is something I continue to work on, but given everything I know about it was acquired from lurking in the discussions of more experienced members, suffice it to say that I agree with everything BillyTalented has said above. The final piece of advice I have to other young guys is to simply look around the forum, read and learn - this place is an absolute goldmine. My lifetime lay count is 23, 17 of which were in 2015 (results speaking for the quality and validity of advice in this forum).

Having said that, I am aware of weaknesses I need to work on: I'm far too reliant on "night game", practising little to no day game, and even then, with alcohol as something of a crutch. This is something I'm gradually working on.

I'm currently attempting to introduce one of my housemates to the red pill (with great caution) and I intend to begin contributing to this forum more as I continue to benefit from the many valuable lessons on offer here.

-MLC

I am a 23 yr old Indian guy raised in Australia, 5'4 barefoot, deformed jaw on one side.
I used to have pretty bad game and was a virgin for a long time until I lost it after discovering RooshV.

I used to be very insecure but slowly got over it by just doing more game, working on myself and researching Nick Vujucic certainly helped alot.

I worked hard at the gym and working on my verbals and having an inviting positive vibe, getting better logistics and learning to not care so much about what people think of me, especially girls. It took alot of work to eliminate the conditioning from being raised as a single mum who is a feminist, but rooshV really helped with that alot with getting pick up coaching.

I have a ripped body, but need to get bigger, I feel the added size will help, and dress well . I have an training in Brazilian jujitsu, which helps me not feel intimidated by 6'0+ guys and tall girls like I used to in the past.

I have found that my lays seem to be Caucasian MILFs and European tourist and one african girl. Have not banged a local girl who is around my age group. Plus I noticed MILFs tend to be more receptive to cold approach in Melb.

In terms of weaknesses, I find that i lack that edge or wild card factor that can pull younger girls to me, more practice, need more original style, bigger social circle and to pull the trigger more often even if the girl is a maybe girl. I found myself hesitating at times which costed me potential bangs or did not escalate enough.Plus i tend to be prone to oneitis, but the forum information on that has helped alot to sort out this inner game quirk I have, plus getting more notches certainly helped that out.

I am trying to build a bigger social circle because I feel Melbourne, where I am suited to is more social circle game anyways, so if anything bigger social circle will help out.

I need to do night game more, I rely too much on daygame since daygame has fewer sets, hence you can spend hours walking around until you find a girl.

I once I finish University. and get some more money together, I intend on travelling to US or UK or Europe and see how I go there( depending where i find work).

Good thread.

21 year old British-Indian, in my final semester at university in the UK. The red-pill has had a serious impact on my life, and I'm absolutely fortunate to have discovered this community. Coming from a very conservative/religious background, I had little to no game, style or confidence. The solid advice from experienced members in this community has completely turned this around. Whilst I still have a lot more to learn and experience, having this goldmine of information at hand is a huge help.

Quote: (01-08-2016 10:46 AM)Crassus Wrote:  

I think this is a great idea for a thread.

I'm a 21 year old British-Indian guy, currently at university in London. I'm 5'10 and I'd like to think, decent looking! To elaborate a little on what I wrote on the "Introductions" thread, I had a serious case of oneitis for a girl I'd been seeing for a few years at uni, and having found Return of Kings around January 2015, started learning a lot of hard truths that both put me in a better position when that relationship ended, and have continued to benefit me since.

As far as linking what little advice I feel qualified to give with my own life experience, I've been really into lifting weights since I was 17, and I can say for a fact (what's already been reiterated many times on this forum) that girls notice this and comment, but you get to a point very quickly where you're just doing it for yourself, which I think is a more positive attitude to take. I also grew up with a background in martial arts and started Muay Thai when I first came to university - I'd say the biggest benefits from taking up something like this are the increases in your fitness and your confidence (and ability to take on 30 white nights in the club [Image: rolleyes.gif] ). Regarding inner game, I feel like I've made great progress and this is something I continue to work on, but given everything I know about it was acquired from lurking in the discussions of more experienced members, suffice it to say that I agree with everything BillyTalented has said above. The final piece of advice I have to other young guys is to simply look around the forum, read and learn - this place is an absolute goldmine. My lifetime lay count is 23, 17 of which were in 2015 (results speaking for the quality and validity of advice in this forum).

Having said that, I am aware of weaknesses I need to work on: I'm far too reliant on "night game", practising little to no day game, and even then, with alcohol as something of a crutch. This is something I'm gradually working on.

I'm currently attempting to introduce one of my housemates to the red pill (with great caution) and I intend to begin contributing to this forum more as I continue to benefit from the many valuable lessons on offer here.

-MLC

Completely agree with the weightlifting and Muay Thai, both of which have helped me tremendously. In terms of the nightgame, it's pretty much the only type of game I run, and is standard at university. [/align]

I think everyone should use this thread to jot down whatever advice they can think of. Glad to see it picking up.

For very young guys (ages 15-18) who are still in high school, I would recommend finding a nearby community college to practice daygame at. Being able to approach a random person in broad daylight without the help of alcohol is a useful and empowering skill to have, and I recommend that all guys develop it as soon as they can. In senior year, my buddy and I would walk over to the nearby community college during lunch and spend an hour talking to girls.

This didn't yield us any direct results, since we had atrocious logistics, but it definitely gave us a confidence boost and made us better at talking to girls in high school. I remember only making out with two girls before I started daygaming, while afterwards I managed to do significantly better, losing my virginity near the end of the year.

Remember, however, that the success anyone has in high school generally pales in comparison to later life...high schools are extremely tribal and cliquey, and achieving any kind of success is difficult if you aren't at the top of the pecking order. As the GManifesto once stated, if you peak in high school or college, you're a colossal loser.

Also, I believe that hard sports are essential for personal development. If you're a younger guy, I highly recommend you play sports like rowing, boxing, or rugby...essentially sports that will genuinely kick your ass and improve your pain tolerance. The rigor of these sports also makes you significantly better at managing your time/prioritizing, builds strong bonds with other men, and gets you in fantastic physical shape. They also give you a DGAF attitude to women, which, of course, makes them more attracted to you.

If you're in college, befriend as many fraternity guys as possible if you don't want to actually join one. If you're good friends with one guy in a fraternity, he absolutely will get you into all of his parties. If you're good friends with several, they may even invite you on the more exclusive events, which essentially turn into orgies by the end of the night.

I've been thinking the extent to which cold approach is necessary in order to have a fulfilling sex life. I've decided to break down all of my lays and try to figure out whether or not the skills I attained daygaming were really put to use.

1) Filipina 6.5 back in high school. She was pretty drunk and threw herself at me. I didn't want to hook up with her initially, but after a different and hotter girl ghosted on me, I hit her up via Facebook in a fit of frustration (hah). I met her in a park and fucked her behind a bush. This girl was extremely promiscuous anyway and had already banged one of my friends despite moving to my town only a couple weeks earlier. I hooked up with her on and off over the years. I wouldn't really say that much game was required here...this was a lay that I consider to have fell into my lap.

2) Northern California white girl 6 from a little farm town. Met her at dinner with some friends on the first week of school. Talked to her for a bit, flirted with her, took her to a nearby beach afterward to smoke some weed. Spat more game, some touching, then made out with her against a cliff. Ended up fucking her on the beach. I'd say some game was employed here. I was pretty charismatic and entertaining while talking to her friends, both which were qualities that I didn't possess before I started daygaming. I also had a good killer instinct and could sense that she was down, which I also got from daygame.

3) Half white half Indian 8. Met her a house party, she seemed pretty into me, I spat drunken retard game at her and she was eating it up. This one honestly didn't require much game either, except for sticking through with her for the entire night. I had the common sense not to eject at any point, not when her friends tried cockblocking me, and not when her entire group decided to go on a half-hour trek to the beach to smoke some weed. I smoked with them, then pulled her back to my room and fucked her. I'd say don't-fuck-up-game was employed here.

4) Hippie white girl 7. This was a girl I had been friends with for a couple months. I was pretty attracted to her and spat game whenever I met her. One night she randomly drunk called me at 2 in the morning asking for a place to sleep. She ended up blowing me and I repeatedly fucked her for a couple months afterward. Funnily enough she also hooked up with Travesty from the forum, hah. Definitely utilized conversational skills that I learned from daygame, though it was her that made the first move on me.

5) Half egyptian half black 6 from my rowing team. She was a little strangely built but had a cute face and a nice ass. I'd say this one was a layup, this girl had a habit of aggressively hitting on guys from the men's team. I met her a team party, fingered her on the dancefloor, and banged her loudly in my room. I'd say don't-fuck-up-game was employed here to the max...I guess I can credit myself for being sexually aggressive with her, but banging this girl definitely wasn't a test of my skill.

6) Indian(partially Arab) 7 who I met at another rowing party. She had beautiful eyes and a generally pretty face, but a slightly flabby body. She was mutual friends with one of my teammates, which I guess helped, and was fairly into me from the outset. Actually meeting her a second time did require some heavy text game. Other than that, I feel like this lay was a combination of meeting a girl who was naturally attracted to my look, and being at a party where I had some status.

7) Indian 8 with a pretty face(some Indian girls have beautiful eyes), DD tits, and an alright body. I actually met her through daygame, by asking her for directions. Managed to Day 2 her in my room to smoke a bowl, ended up making out, fingering, and getting a blowjob. She actually took some months to actually fuck me. Game was absolutely required here, I wouldn't have met her if I didn't take the initiative to approach her, sober. This a notch that I'm proud of, and she turned out to be a pretty cool girl who I ended up sleeping with for more than a year.

8) Black 7 with a cute face and a nice ass. Met her at a frat party that I crashed, started grinding on her while belligerently drunk. I don't remember the details very well. I took her back to my room, got head, banged her the day after. This was more a product of alcohol than game.

9) Chinese 5, generally average in all regards. Met her at a different frat party where I hopped the fence, again, spat terrible game while extremely drunk, and fucked her in my room. No real game required, just a mixture of luck, alcohol, and momentary low standards.

10) Bangladeshi 5 with a pretty face and big tits but giant elephant legs and a fucking weird personality. Met her on Tinder. Funnily enough this one actually required some work on Tinder and Snapchat. I feel like I earned the lay, unlike the previous one, but the reward wasn't the best.

11) Black 5 (this was my dumpster diving phase) with a weird face, a pretty skinny body, and okay ass. This one was also from Tinder, but unlike the previous one, she required maybe a day of low-effort texting. Very little game was required here, just okay Tinder pictures.

12) Black 7, light skinned, nice ass, nice body from running track. Met her at a frat party. This one required a little bit of good verbal and dance game.

13) Korean 6, dyed her hair, average body, but a surprisingly good lay. Again, this was an example of drunken retard game at its finest; I just happened to chance upon a girl who happened to be horny and available. I met her at a friend’s party, grinded on her, and took her home…mostly a product of alcohol and good timing more than anything.

14) Black Panamanian 7 on my rowing team. I had a class with her, she seemed pretty into me, and I spat game at her whenever I saw her. Eventually I called her over to my dorm to hang out, and ended up getting the bang through caveman game. I’d say a moderate level of game was required to close this, but at the same time, the girl was fairly into me from the outset, and I had instant social proof from being on the same sports team as her.

15) Asian 5 who I met while blackout drunk at a friend’s party. I barely remember this episode, but I think I grinded on her for a bit then ended up fucking her on the beach. No game whatsoever required, just alcohol and incredibly loose morals.

16) Fijian 6 who I met off of daygame. Spat some decent text game at her, vibed well, called her over to my room to smoke a bowl. She had a slightly masculine face but some of the best ass I’ve seen in my life. Game was definitely utilized here. That’s what I love about daygame. This is a bit of a morbid metaphor, but you really feel like you eat what you’ve killed.

17) Ethiopian 8 who I also met off of daygame. Again, good text game was spat, even though our in-person conversation was terrible. Called her over to smoke, cavemanned her, got the bang. This was a mixture of good Instagram pictures (she became much more receptive over text after seeing them) and capitalizing on a girl who was naturally attracted to my look. I actually feel like I didn’t work for this one at all, but I definitely am proud of myself for taking the initiative to talk to her.

All in all, I’d say that the majority of my lays came from getting extremely drunk and attending parties where I either had some kind of status or was in a highly sexual environment. By this, I mean that girls would specifically party at those houses for the purpose of getting laid. With that being said, the majority of the lays that I’m genuinely proud of came from daygame, and I definitely feel like daygame gave me the conversational skill and general confidence needed to close the more attractive girls from parties/social circle. The ones that required no effort or skill whatsoever were generally subpar women who I don’t really remember with much fondness.

How the fuck did this thread attract all these solid Indian players that are getting laid? [Image: blush.gif]

Great to see. Underrated brothers.

Me and H3ltrsk3ltr's podcast will soon feature an "Indian man game options" series with guest appearances from solid players on the forum that happen to be Indian. The podcast has been highly focused on Inner Game and this will continue that trend.

Stay tuned for kaotic...

Quote: (01-09-2016 11:18 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

How the fuck did this thread attract all these solid Indian players that are getting laid? [Image: blush.gif]

Me and H3ltrsk3ltr's podcast will soon feature an "Indian man game options" series with guest appearances from solid players on the forum that happen to be Indian. The podcast has been highly focused on Inner Game and this will continue that trend.

Stay tuned for kaotic...

Can't wait man.

There are guys much younger than 18 here... even more so with lurkers I suspect. I'm in anyway. Good idea.

Quote: (01-09-2016 11:18 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Stay tuned for kaotic...

Great idea.

Eager to hear listen to this.

I'm not Indian but i do know 2 Indian guys in real life who pull mad ass. The thing with these guys is they are virtually indistinguishable from white guys who pull. They don't have accents, their style is good, their friends are other cool guys who get laid, etc. I can't speak for my Indian brothers out there, but I think the biggest impediment to Indian guys getting laid is the same as it is for most most guys- and that race is something that gets blown out of proportion in your inner game and mindset.

^britchard-- there are definitely a tons of guys under 18 on the forum who just lurk. I discovered this forum when i was 15 or so and if I found it i guarantee a significant amount of other under 18 did too [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (01-10-2016 07:25 PM)Switch Wrote:  

I'm not Indian but i do know 2 Indian guys in real life who pull mad ass. The thing with these guys is they are virtually indistinguishable from white guys who pull. They don't have accents, their style is good, their friends are other cool guys who get laid, etc. I can't speak for my Indian brothers out there, but I think the biggest impediment to Indian guys getting laid is the same as it is for most most guys- and that race is something that gets blown out of proportion in your inner game and mindset.

Pretty much. I'm not particularly successful with white women, but I don't really blame this on being Indian...instead I blame it on not being particularly into them, not being a part of social circles that even have white girls, and not growing up around a large number of rich white people. I have little common cultural ground with them, seeing as I grew up in a fairly Asian town in northern California, and the ones who I have slept with were so irritating that I have little desire to pursue most of them.

I tend to be a fairly successful with black or Indian girls, but one of my best friends from home, an Indian who looks like me, cleans up with Mexican girls, while another guy did great with midwestern white women. It's unclear exactly why these guys are successful with such wildly different groups of women, considering that we all look similar and grew up in the same cultural milieu, but it goes to show that race isn't really important when it comes to being successful with a certain group of women. Your own personal preferences, personality, location, and physical appearance are far more influential than your racial category, as far as the type of women that you attract.

Some other realizations I've come to recently:

You can successfully daygame a woman even with terrible conversation and shit looks. In October, I fucked a very attractive Ethiopian girl off of daygame, and our conversation was maybe four minutes long. It involved me asking her for directions while she slowly walked away from me, after which I blurted out that she was cute and that I wanted her number. That day I was also dressed horribly(crappy basketball shorts, shirt that I had slept in) and hadn't shaved or cut my hair in two months. I remember walking away from that approach kicking myself for not performing better, and thinking that it would be a miracle if she even responded to my initial text. To my shock, however, that's exactly what happened.

This episode demonstrated that success in game isn't really a matter of what you say, or even how you present yourself. It's more a matter of timing (I approached her in the second week of Fall quarter, which is a good time to hook up) and screening(I noticed her looking at me). It really showed me the importance of female interest...capitalizing on that interest, even if you do it poorly, is a million times more effective than using a clever opener or an elderly ramble, or even having great kino with a girl. I've had girls who were holding my hands and touching me (in the day) completely ghost on me, while this girl, who was literally walking away from me, had my dick in her mouth four days later.

This same girl also taught me another interesting lesson; that women have no real type. This girl told me that every other guy she'd been with had been a black football player, and looking at her, you would never picture her with anyone other than an athletic/famous black dude; she looked like she belonged in a 90's rap video. Yet here she was, getting nailed by me, a suburban Indian dude who weighs 170 pounds soaking wet and never touched a football in his life.

This taught me to never, ever try to predict a woman's preferences in men. For all you know, even the bitchiest, most stuck up blonde sorority girl secretly wants to fuck a short Asian guy, and even the most cliqueish Persian girl dreams about getting nailed by a tatted Mexican guy. You really have no clue about a woman's sexual past or preference , and while this is unfortunate for older guys trying to find wives, it definitely plays to your advantage as a younger guy. For whatever demographic of women you want to fuck, there will be at least a couple of cute ones who want to fuck you too All you have to do is go out and find them.

^totally true. On multiple occasions after hooking up with a girl I've been told "this is totally weird for me I usually only hook up with ____ (athletes, black guys, tall guys, etc etc)"

Honestly it's pretty satisfying when girls tell you stuff like that. Like just because you don't fit their usual demographic of guys you had to work a lot harder/have significantly better game to hook up, and that in itself is an achievement.

Quote: (01-11-2016 01:03 AM)Agastya Wrote:  

Some other realizations I've come to recently:

You can successfully daygame a woman even with terrible conversation and shit looks.

This seems totally true. I've had bitches seem really open to me and laugh at the most boring shit I say and when I was "being myself". Also had them seem cold even though I was spitting top tier game with perfectly crafted storylines/routines... Sometimes it makes me doubt game for a bit.

[Image: snhvea1.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

This thread shall be re-titled little India. But seriously, good on you guys for getting into the game so early. I like the no-excuses mindset in here.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

I'm 23 - been reading this forum since 2010.

Only really felt like I've had something to give back recently.

G

22 here. Been on RVF since I was 20. First bang off daygame shortly before my 21st birthday. Thigns have only been better since

Gents, post your questions for kaotic in the podcast thread (link below in my signature). We may start recording with him tomorrow evening.