rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maintaining Testosterone

Maintaining Testosterone

Hey guys, recently found out I am a god on testosterone, so I hold it in, I don't sleep around till the point when I sleep around then I am back to day 0.

Any way to combine healthy sex life and high levels of testosterone?
(injections,pills,supplements are out of questions; im not 18 yet and sure dont want to hurt my liver, drug myself or develop a dependancy)

Thanks in advance.

Maintaining Testosterone

I'm really not sure what you're asking. Are you saying refraining from ejaculation builds up high levels of T, and then you feel like crap for days after blowing your load?

Personally I'm the opposite, the more I have (other factors such as diet and exercise being consistent) the more I want.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Maintaining Testosterone

Allow me to rephrase; How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T?

Maintaining Testosterone

I miss the days when trolls were clever, or at least had comprehensible grammar

"You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge" Scroobius Pip

Maintaining Testosterone

The ancient greeks had this problem.

Their solution was to not pop a nut in the girl.

Aristotle in particular suggested that a man should not ejaculate at all until he stops growing.

Have fun!

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Maintaining Testosterone

[Image: 59812424.jpg]

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Maintaining Testosterone

In my experience if you blow your load into and or onto a female, you should be fine. Your body knows the difference between fucking and fapping. Don't let the wanksters get you

Carpe Noctem

You'll know the truth by how it feels.

Maintaining Testosterone

Quote: (01-03-2016 02:25 PM)Elmo Lewis Wrote:  

Allow me to rephrase; How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T?

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T.

Ancient Greeks did this too.

Maintaining Testosterone

Quote: (01-03-2016 09:18 PM)YardDog Wrote:  

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T.

[Image: Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif]

+1 from me.

Maintaining Testosterone

[Image: V61Jfz8.gif]

Funniest post of the year.

Maintaining Testosterone

Quote: (01-03-2016 12:30 PM)Elmo Lewis Wrote:  

Hey guys, recently found out I am a god on testosterone, so I hold it in, I don't sleep around till the point when I sleep around then I am back to day 0.

Any way to combine healthy sex life and high levels of testosterone?
(injections,pills,supplements are out of questions; im not 18 yet and sure dont want to hurt my liver, drug myself or develop a dependancy)

Thanks in advance.

In case you are not trolling, here's the search results page for T:
search.php?a...order=desc

Other than that, you can take extra zinc after sex to replenish the zinc a man loses through his semen after ejaculation.

Maintaining Testosterone

OP, I would not be surprised if there were plenty of gay men who would be more than willing to assist in your quest for more testosterone.

"The Fellowship Of The Ring" takes on a whole new meaning...

Maintaining Testosterone

Quote: (01-04-2016 05:40 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

OP, I would not be surprised if there were plenty of gay men who would be more than willing to assist in your quest for more testosterone.

"The Fellowship Of The Ring" takes on a whole new meaning...

That's actually a pretty good idea. Here is some advice from commiejoe about how to make this happen.

Maintaining Testosterone

Yeah, well that is weird, but seriously, I do feel less motivated after an intercourse.
Probs just me.

Maintaining Testosterone

Footage of OP taking YardDog's advice:

[Image: tumblr_ls2898Cx0y1qzzsapo1_500.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Maintaining Testosterone

[Image: 6.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral