rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami for a week

Miami for a week

Thoughts? I've been to South beach before for a few days and thought it was nice.

Is 1 week on South Beach too long? Do you suggest I stay in Downtown Miami so I can dabble in both?

Miami for a week

stay at the Shore Club. Rooms should be reasonable, incredible pool and beach access, and you can walk everywhere. Not too long if you like sunshine and hot girls.

Miami for a week

I think I'm going to do Airbnb for around $120-140 a night. Just need a studio apt. Hotels are $250+ a night

Is staying in downtown worth it? I would like to go out in downtown and south beach, but spend most of the day in SB (beach, gym, etc.). To get to SB I would just take an Uber, but if downtown doesn't have much going on it would just be cheaper to stay in SB than pay an Uber 2x a day.

Miami for a week

datasheet : dupe

Miami for a week

Quote: (01-01-2016 06:51 PM)offthereservation Wrote:  

datasheet : dupe

I gave it a read. Im going to stay in downtown Miami (Brickell does look nice too) and just go out in Downtown and SB. I feel if I stay in SB I wont go to downtown again, but if I stay in downtown I'll be more likely to see more of Miami.

Miami for a week

Will be booking soon. Should I pull the trigger on downtown Miami for a week?

Miami for a week

Do yourself a favor and pay 30 a night for a private room bikini hostel and meet hot foreign girls there as well as icing on the cake. Not sure about this time of year tho- I did it in the summer

Miami for a week

I'll just post up near the hostel and talk to cute girls I see in the area.

Miami for a week

Quote: (01-05-2016 09:17 AM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

thats a great idea- thats actually what we did the first half of our trip when we had an apartment in brickell already before transitioning to the hostel. It is actually mind boggling how nice the foreign girls are esp. when you first meet them. They are genuinely curious and know absolutely no one and are polite and down to go the beach , read, hang out etc whatever. I was shocked and felt amazing. I could have done more damage but was so overwhelmed with joy etc. Only got a British flag when I could have gotten another french + a different british. There were also plenty of european girls that were even hotter (and younger) that my buddy and I pulled to the beach but we got LMR and we settled to meet up with them at our apartment in Brickell then they flaked because they went on day trips to the beautiful keys and Ft. lauderdale. Man florida is gorgeous in the summer. Hot as hell tho!!! Also- pro tip- if you need to access an ATM just go buy dinner/ something at the brand new whole foods by Bikini hostel (you can walk there) and get cash back. Also not sure if you guys know this but if you jsut hang around bikini hostel or Miami youth international you can buy a wristband to go to the club with all these hot girls ON THE BUS WITH YOU 2 ISOLATE FOR 20 BUCKS! instead of paying 80 or something insane at the door and not even getting allowed in!!!!!! All of the clubs have arrangements with the hostels so they have 2 let you in with a wristband no discussion no questions. It made life 100X easier. Wish We would have known this at the start of our trip damnit but now we do. Also- do not buy weed from anyone on south beach as they will rob you- learned the hard way. Have an excellent trip I am major jealous!

Miami for a week

Quote: (01-05-2016 11:27 AM)Kale_anonymous Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2016 09:17 AM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

thats a great idea- thats actually what we did the first half of our trip when we had an apartment in brickell already before transitioning to the hostel. It is actually mind boggling how nice the foreign girls are esp. when you first meet them. They are genuinely curious and know absolutely no one and are polite and down to go the beach , read, hang out etc whatever. I was shocked and felt amazing. I could have done more damage but was so overwhelmed with joy etc. Only got a British flag when I could have gotten another french + a different british. There were also plenty of european girls that were even hotter (and younger) that my buddy and I pulled to the beach but we got LMR and we settled to meet up with them at our apartment in Brickell then they flaked because they went on day trips to the beautiful keys and Ft. lauderdale. Man florida is gorgeous in the summer. Hot as hell tho!!! Also- pro tip- if you need to access an ATM just go buy dinner/ something at the brand new whole foods by Bikini hostel (you can walk there) and get cash back. Also not sure if you guys know this but if you jsut hang around bikini hostel or Miami youth international you can buy a wristband to go to the club with all these hot girls ON THE BUS WITH YOU 2 ISOLATE FOR 20 BUCKS! instead of paying 80 or something insane at the door and not even getting allowed in!!!!!! All of the clubs have arrangements with the hostels so they have 2 let you in with a wristband no discussion no questions. It made life 100X easier. Wish We would have known this at the start of our trip damnit but now we do. Also- do not buy weed from anyone on south beach as they will rob you- learned the hard way. Have an excellent trip I am major jealous!

edit- The feeling of blowing by all the GORGEOUS 10'S waiting to barely get into the club and bypassing the entire line with the hostel group is extremely gratifying.

Miami for a week

What's the purpose of your visit?

Hate to come off as negative but Miami is hands down the worst place for game out of dozens of countries and cities I've been to. Was there for 17 days and went out every single night. Got nothing except a lighter wallet, an angry liver and a black eye from some Cuban dude whose baby mama i was dancing with.

I'm not a small guy by any standard but every 3rd dude on a night out is 6+ foot, 210 lbs and 10% bodyfat. I'm quite the opposite of a miser but these guys outspent me 5 to 1. Not speaking Spanish makes everything twice as hard. The girls are hot but trash with an average IQ just above retarded.

Your best bet is hitting on non-Latina tourists. Plenty of Euros, Canadians, Aussies and East Asians on top of American chicks from out of state.

Avoid the Latina tourists as they are mostly from the upper classes of their respective countries (Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina etc...) and tend to harbor princess complexes.

Miami for a week

Quote: (01-05-2016 12:17 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Hate to come off as negative but Miami is hands down the worst place for game out of dozens of countries and cities I've been to. Was there for 17 days and went out every single night. Got nothing except a lighter wallet, an angry liver and a black eye from some Cuban dude whose baby mama i was dancing with.

I'm not a small guy by any standard but every 3rd dude on a night out is 6+ foot, 210 lbs and 10% bodyfat. I'm quite the opposite of a miser but these guys outspent me 5 to 1. Not speaking Spanish makes everything twice as hard. The girls are hot but trash with an average IQ just above retarded.

Your best bet is hitting on non-Latina tourists. Plenty of Euros, Canadians, Aussies and East Asians on top of American chicks from out of state.

Avoid the Latina tourists as they are mostly from the upper classes of their respective countries (Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina etc...) and tend to harbor princess complexes.

I completely agree with this in a way- We all struck out the half of the week we were staying in Brickell (way 2 upscale girls uptight , tons of fat latins etc) but the second half when we transitioned the hostel circuit it was like a new world opened up. IN my humble opinion, the hostel scene/ circuit down there is literally the best in AMERICA. Hands down there is just no comparison anywhere else in the vast USA. So yes... gaming the clubs etc is incredibly difficult if your spending 80 on entry + heartache even getting inside the club in the first place from the chaos of the lines. However, if you get with a decent hostel group. they will treat you like family and it opens many windows. Miami is a complex beast. Still my fav vacation place because its close and the weather / beaches are soothing. - I understand other places have nicer quiester beaches but thats not what im looking for!

Miami for a week

Mostly going to relax, enjoy the beach. Sure I'll talk to girls there but that's not really the sole purpose of the trip. I live in NYC so I don't really have to travel to meet foreign tourists luckily (if that's what I wanted) I'm mostly Just trying to chill and ideally meet some girls in the process. It's a solo trip.

Miami for a week

Quote: (01-05-2016 01:01 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Mostly going to relax, enjoy the beach. Sure I'll talk to girls there but that's not really the sole purpose of the trip. I live in NYC so I don't really have to travel to meet foreign tourists luckily (if that's what I wanted) I'm mostly Just trying to chill and ideally meet some girls in the process. It's a solo trip.

Gotcha. You will enjoy yourself on the beach I believe. I was actually solo the 2nd half of the trip so much like your situation. I actually found some really cool foreign friends whom I still keep in contact with from Germany and england. When you mentioned Miami is a horrible place to game compared to the countries you've visited... where would you recommend? Would love to hear your perspective as Im looking to pull the trigger on a ticket anywhere very very soon

Cheers

Miami for a week

Quote: (01-05-2016 01:01 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Having traveled to both NYC and Miami in the past few months I would say they are on the exact opposite ends of the spectrum for gaming. NYC is hands down the easiest place in the country and Miami is hands down the hardest (there might be some places equally as bad but not worse). If you want to eat some great food and relax on some amazing beaches and have fun then Miami is a great place to visit. Just don't expect to pick up any hot girls without a mixture of getting extremely lucky and putting in some serious work.

Miami for a week

My two cents after living in Miami for three years and south beach for one and a half years is go to mangos on ocean dr. The Latin vibe and the workers dancing make it a very sexual place. Going to a club to pick up...it just ain't gonna happen. For late night hit the purdy lounge. Also get brunch in Mary brickell village pretty underrated people watching, with lots of talent. If u want to eat some seafood with a. Dope view of Miami go to montys on Alton, always a good time. But if what u want is to see the hotties just go to the beach by 5th st. Just my two cents.

Miami for a week

think I'll try to stay around 10-14th street in south beach

Miami for a week

Quote: (01-05-2016 12:44 PM)Kale_anonymous Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2016 12:17 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

I completely agree with this in a way- We all struck out the half of the week we were staying in Brickell (way 2 upscale girls uptight , tons of fat latins etc) but the second half when we transitioned the hostel circuit it was like a new world opened up. IN my humble opinion, the hostel scene/ circuit down there is literally the best in AMERICA. Hands down there is just no comparison anywhere else in the vast USA. So yes... gaming the clubs etc is incredibly difficult if your spending 80 on entry + heartache even getting inside the club in the first place from the chaos of the lines. However, if you get with a decent hostel group. they will treat you like family and it opens many windows. Miami is a complex beast. Still my fav vacation place because its close and the weather / beaches are soothing. - I understand other places have nicer quiester beaches but thats not what im looking for!

What are your top hostel recommendations to stay at for meeting girls, building a social network and getting into the night clubs?

Miami for a week

Jesus. Some things that seem to be completely ignored in this thread:
Beach approaches
the gym
Coral Gables
Boteca (not the South Beach one, the other one)
restaurants
the international arrivals area at MIA
the rooftop pool/bar at Catalina (underrated)
Hialeah
Hollywood
Sunny Isles
Aventura

Edit: Maybe we can do a massive forum Miami meetup in winter 2017 and a massive Southern California forum meetup in Summer 2017. That way, the weather will be good in both places and I can hopefully assess the cost of any plane tickets which I may want to fork out to members. I'm dying to see what the hell guys are doing or not doing in those two places. The Mexico phenomenon may be something I will never understand and it may be best for me to just write it off.

Miami for a week

That hostel tip sounds like gold. I had some rental properties in Dade county and would hit up Miami a few times a year and never got anywhere with the women... Probably didn't help that I was one of the only Asians wherever I went, but I couldn't figure out the scene at all.

Miami for a week

Hotel rooms $$$$ this time of year.

If a hostel is doable for you, better way to go.

Miami for a week

Somehow one has mentioned Wynwood yet. Maybe tourists just don't know about it, but it's a lot more realistic to pick up a chick there than in most higher end South Beach clubs. February and March have so many tourists though that it shouldn't really be that tough if you're on the beach. Easiest time of the year.

Miami for a week

http://modelbeachvolleyball.com/

this might be of interest to you players. God fucking damnit I wish I was down there

happening saturday

Miami for a week

I think what I'm about to write deserves to be mentioned on the forum. I'm 100% sure that if the guy I'm talking about reads this, he will know I'm talking about him, but I'm also 100% that he has no idea who I am, so I really don't give a fuck.

I was in a nothing area of suburban D.C. the other day. I see some guy who is out of place for the D.C. area (so am I) and really, really out of place for the shithole I was in. He would fit in in Miami like I do. So I hear this guy talking very loudly into his cell phone. Out of nowhere, he says "I have a table reserved at LIV on Thursday. It will just be me, you, and two other guys. It should cost six or seven thousand." First off, Miami loves when a group of four guys go into a club unaccompanied. That always goes over real well regardless of what they spend, but my main point is something else. People, both male and female, go to Miami, almost always South Beach, for two, three, and four days, have not the greatest bankroll to begin with, and get burned out in like two days. This is really stupid and not at all conducive to getting multiple quality girls while you are there.

People often complain about the quality of the food at those restaurants on Ocean Drive/Collins by the beach. I like the location, I hit on the waitresses there, and like going to those places sometimes. I think the food isn't too bad. Here's the thing. The second you buy one of those huge alcoholic drinks there, it's game over. People drop literally thousands on those drinks, then go on and on on Yelp and Trip Advisor about what a scam those places are. If you go to those places to eat, drink soda or bottled water and the bill should be the least of your worries.

The beach is free. Buying enough bottles of water at Publix to fill a cooler costs what, $20.00? $30.00? Fill a cooler, then take three bottles of cold water, hand them to a group of three quality topless girls (not at all hard to find), and start talking to them. Who comes out on top? The guy dropping $6,000-$7,000 for a few hours at a nightclub with three other guys or me dropping a few dollars on bottled water talking to three quality topless girls who seem really interested in me? If you have to think that one, I doubt you have ever approached a topless girl anywhere.

Miami for a week

You mean, if you're American. Every beach where I'm at is a topless beach.