rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Doing' Asia

'Doing' Asia

Hello gents,

I'm planning my first trip to Asia and also my first trip to get laid as much as possible. I've been reading many threads in here and it's a bit overwhelming although I've learned most of your slang now.

Part of the reason I'm struggling is I don't know where exactly to go when I can go anywhere. I want to go to Japan because I love me my J-girls. I also have to go to Manila for a special event. Other than that my three weeks are open to divide up my time and go wherever I want.

I'm an average 35 year old white guy with, admittedly, bad game. So where do I go to get the most action? Sure I'd love 8+s, but I'm about quantity and not being picky this trip. I need to get the dick wet as much as possible for 'free'.

Where do I go? Tokyo and Manila seem to top many lists as it is, right? Do I go to HK or BKK or anywhere else? Or do I split my time in Japan/Philippines? Other cities in those countries? (I've read the data sheets, but when they're by different people it's hard to compare or even keep the numbers straight in my head.)

I'm also down for any book/reading recommendations, hotel recommendations in said cities or even apps outside of Tinder and OKCupid.

Once I can have some guidance I can go back to the search and stop bothering you, or at least ask more pointed questions. I'm just a kid in a candy shop right now and I can't think straight!

Also if anyone is over there in March and want to wingman me, PM me.

Thanks for reading, you guys are my heroes!

'Doing' Asia

Start by telling us your budget and what you would like to do.

There's so many places you could go but without telling your requirements, nobody can really help you too much.

For example, if your budget is small, Japan and HK would not be great places. If your goal is to sleep with girls, places like Thailand and the Philippines would be several times easier than Japan/HK if you have bad game.

'Doing' Asia

Thanks Afarang! This is why I'm having trouble narrowing it down on my own. Ask me anything and I'll do my best!

I hope not to spend huge bank (who does?), but I don't need to hostel it either if that's smart. Or are hostels better than hotels? Anyway, $100-$150 a night for a hotel is reasonable I think (I'm just starting my search now so I could be out to lunch)? If I am spending like $30/night in Philippines and now possibly Thailand, that number could go up for Japan and HK depending how long I stay in those places. What would a small budget for Philippines and Thailand be, and what would a budget for Japan and HK be? My budget can also bend based on my chances of not sleeping alone in said country.

As for daily entertainment, don't worry about that. I can fill that part in and you're not a travel agency. [Image: smile.gif]

'Doing' Asia

Philippines seems the best bet for what you described.

'Doing' Asia

Don't come to China.

I'm the King of Beijing!

'Doing' Asia

Don't come to Korea either.

Thailand would be a good bet for you. It allows for a very flexible budget as well.

'Doing' Asia

No. We definitely are not travel agencies.

'Doing' Asia

Another of these threads?

No offense man, but use the fucking search function.

And don't come to Thailand.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

'Doing' Asia

Like dreambig said, or if you're hellbent on posting at least use the newbie section.

Also, Don't come to Japan.

'Doing' Asia

Also dont come to Narnia

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

'Doing' Asia

Should be a big "where to go" thread.

'Doing' Asia

Quote: (12-28-2015 06:01 AM)Satoshi Wrote:  

Should be a big "where to go" thread.

There should a big "where not to go" thread.

I'm the King of Beijing!

'Doing' Asia

Fly into Bangkok, spend some time then head to Cambodia and if time allows it hit up Ho Chi Minh for some nights.
Don't try to cover to much ground.
Like mention earlier here; forget Japan and Korea.

'Doing' Asia

This thread should be closed with prejudice.

'Doing' Asia

Go to Papua New Guinea. The Port Moresby thread will pique your interest.

'Doing' Asia

Thanks to those that provided helpful advice, especially Afarang, Sidney Crosby, Suits, Tactician, rdp and Windom Earle.

The rest of you, I appreciate that you wasted your time to chirp me. I said I used the bloody search feature and read threads for hours. There's a shit ton of threads here and several are over a 100 pages long. I just wanted some help narrowing it down before going on my way to search and read more. Didn't realize I was such an inconvenience to you. Everyone was new once. Now I know why so many posters are banned here. Funny how the highest reputation people are the biggest dicks.

'Doing' Asia

The reason you're getting hate is because you're asking for something when you haven't given anything, and if you read the forum, you'd know this place is littered with guys asking and never giving back.

'Doing' Asia

Why don't you bust out a datasheet ?

'Doing' Asia

I'm giving my appreciation now, as it's all I can give. When I return from my trip you can bet I'll be back here to share my stories, successes and failures. If anyone over there from here met up with me I'd buy them plenty of drinks too. Don't assume I'm like all those other guys that came before me and don't care about this community. Thanks 262!

'Doing' Asia

The RVF travel consultants are off until after new years. You're just going to have to wait.

'Doing' Asia

Like I said in my OP, Que enspastic, I read the data sheets but some don't follow the same format and since most are written by different authors it makes comparisons difficult, especially without previous experience to really capture what the posters are saying. Some are old, some are new, and there's a lot of ground out there to cover.

'Doing' Asia

My question in return would be what are you doing to try to fix your "Bad Game"? And by putting the word free in quotations, I think we pretty much all know how you get laid on home turf! Damn by reading this I'm truly starting to get why TraverlerKai was so concerned about Asia...

'Doing' Asia

You said: "I'm about quantity and not being picky this trip. I need to get the dick wet as much as possible for 'free'"

So, Manila should be, and is, your obvious first choice.

Only question being, will you be able and willing to stay in Manila for 3 weeks. Will pollution and wide-spread poverty and traffic jams get to you and unhinge you, quickly, especially as it's your first trip to SEA?

To sum it up: If you're a tough, stable guy, stay 3 weeks in Manila and have plenty of fun with the 6s... if not, spend ten days in Manila and 10 days in more-modern BKK, I'd say...

'Doing' Asia

I don't understand people that have no preferences. The cities you mention are vastly different in every way. If you do sufficient research on the destinations in consideration you'd have the information you need to be able to choose, which place fits your needs best, and whether it's a good idea to go to multiple locations in 3 weeks or not.

You need to do research on them both here and elsewhere. All the information you need to already out there.

Americans are dreamers too

'Doing' Asia

Quote: (12-27-2015 10:10 PM)rookie_chaser Wrote:  

I'm just a kid in a candy shop right now and I can't think straight!

Then I think that you should do yourself and the other expat who did put in Hard work to get where they are and stay home... cause it seems that you ain't ready to be mackin my friend!!