rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best LTR girls?

Best LTR girls?

Hey guys,
I've been new to this forum but already read a lot, saw many good answers you guys had to many different questions. And now I wanted to know which country/countries provide the best LTR girls?

Best LTR girls?

Saudi Arabia.

Don't debate me.

Best LTR girls?

It's subjective as it depends on your game, looks, personality, lifestyle and ressources.

Best LTR girls?

Let's assume that, by LTR, you are talking about a girl to settle down with, and potentially becoming a wife. This has been discussed in countless threads and is highly subjective. Personally, I prefer SEA (Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, etc.) girls as they have everything to be a good wife.

Choosing your long-term girl, among all the girls out there, is a hard choice because you want to be picking the right one. I personally look for a girl who has ALL of the following:
- She needs to be a virgin
- She needs to be aged 25-30
- She needs to enjoy giving massages and cooking
- She must have no single parent in her immediate family
- She needs to be family-oriented and be in good terms with her family

This is impossible to find in the West, hence why most guys look abroad. But as I said, it's highly subjective. I'm currently seeing a girl who has all of those and I think she will be my LTR for the forseeable future.

Best LTR girls?

Yea that's true, you even hardly find a girl cooking for you in the west. How is russia or EE in that wife being points ?

Best LTR girls?

Quote: (12-27-2015 08:18 PM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

- She needs to be a virgin
- She needs to be aged 25-30

I'm currently seeing a girl who has all of those and I think she will be my LTR for the forseeable future.

Kudos to you for getting what you want, but on a general note - a virgin at 25? How does that happen?

Best LTR girls?

They're out there. I went on a tinder date with a 24 yr old girl a couple months ago, she wasn't the best looking, but by no means ugly, probably a 6. If you do fuck her, she will NEVER forget you. You will always have a special place in her heart, and have an advantage over other men. If you happen to get in a LTR with her, and give her amazing sex, then it's game over. You won.

Wish there were more out there.

Best LTR girls?

Quote: (12-27-2015 03:48 AM)JoePistone Wrote:  

Hey guys,
I've been new to this forum but already read a lot, saw many good answers you guys had to many different questions. And now I wanted to know which country/countries provide the best LTR girls?

Out of all the countries I have visited, I would say Philippines for the win. The women there seem to have the full package:

-Colorblind (its good whether you're black, white, Asian, etc)

-Family oriented.

-Love to cook.

-Religious

-Beautiful

-English speaking so lack of a language barrier

I would have to say Latin America would be up there too.

Best LTR girls?

Quote: (12-30-2015 08:17 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Since it's gotten cold, the LTR threads have been popping up like pumpkin spice lattes.
WIA

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Best LTR girls?

That's relative to the kind of guy you are. If you're a hardcore environmentalist, you'll have the pick of the litter from eco-minded hippy Chicks in a liberal city. If you're a slick lawyer in New York, good luck keeping your iphone alive for more than an hour with all the upper-class college grad girls hitting you up. If you're that type of asshole, and the girl you're talking "tends to fall for" your type of assholery, guess what? Now you gotta consider competition.

I haven't been to many other countries recently, but girls in the Philippines are very sweet and traditional. I wouldn't recommend just flying over there all smiles and sparkles in your eyes though; they're human too. They can hurt you just like anyone can. I see a lotta guys on this forum saying how great it is overseas in country X, and I always wonder to myself how fulfilling it could really be when she's from a completely different culture. 1st world Europe and some of Latin America I could see, similar enough, but SE Asia? China? Good places to sow your oats but how are you really gonna relate to someone who didn't develop with similar music, cultural nuances, language, family values, political beliefs, lifestyle, etc. etc. If you can make it work, that's great. I've seen it work (LTR).

Carpe Noctem

You'll know the truth by how it feels.

Best LTR girls?

Had to post this.

They also say if you take a girl to the gym and she heads for the treadmill, dump her.
If she heads for the weights, she's a keeper. [Image: thumb.gif]

Best LTR girls?

Quote: (12-31-2015 12:27 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2015 08:17 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Since it's gotten cold, the LTR threads have been popping up like pumpkin spice lattes.
WIA

[Image: 2870f47a4fa8cc0cf556df7d74742a8a.jpg]

Best LTR girls?

Quote: (12-31-2015 12:04 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Hey guys,

Out of all the countries I have visited, I would say Philippines for the win. The women there seem to have the full package:

-Family oriented.

-Love to cook.

-Religious

-Beautiful

Really? The Phillipines, a country in Asia, is good for men of color? Pardon my skepticism but I find that a bit hard to believe.

Best LTR girls?

Quote: (01-03-2016 10:56 PM)rw95 Wrote:  

Hey guys,

-Family oriented.

-Love to cook.

-Religious

-Beautiful

Really? The Phillipines, a country in Asia, is good for men of color? Pardon my skepticism but I find that a bit hard to believe.

I know plenty of black guys who have gone there and found wives. I even met a few when I was there. Granted white guys have more of an advantage there but black men and other guys of color have done well there. It's not like Latin America where black men and Latin men from the U.S seem almost completely get shut out. But this is my personal observation.

Best LTR girls?

Quote: (01-05-2016 11:26 AM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2016 10:56 PM)rw95 Wrote:  

Hey guys,

-Family oriented.

-Love to cook.

-Religious

-Beautiful

I know plenty of black guys who have gone there and found wives. I even met a few when I was there. Granted white guys have more of an advantage there but black men and other guys of color have done well there. It's not like Latin America where black men and Latin men from the U.S seem almost completely get shut out. But this is my personal observation.

I always thought it was the other way around. For the moment I'll take your word for it.

Best LTR girls?

Quote: (01-07-2016 11:42 PM)rw95 Wrote:  

I always thought it was the other way around. For the moment I'll take your word for it.

I will concur that the rest of Southeast Asia is probably not exactly a black man's paradise. The Philippines seems to be an exception.

Best LTR girls?

A lot of SEA recommendations here... Anybody have SEA experience AND EE / Russia experience to compare the two in terms of LTRs?