rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia over Mexico?

Colombia over Mexico?

Hey guys, so now I am thinking about going to Colombia as I was told by a person in the Happier Abroad movement that dating wise, Colombia is like night and day from Mexico (Colombian women being more direct, age better, fewer have kids at an early age, more open to dating foreigners, etc.). I've been to Mexico a bunch this year but only to Ciudad Juarez and Guadalajara.

I already wrote my intake on Ciudad Juarez, but here's my experience in GDL. The girls in GDL are much better looking than their Cd Juarez counterparts. As you may remember I dated a gold-digging single mom who was a 2; she wasn't obese, but she had an ugly face and dressed sloppy like American women. Then I dated a maquiladora chick who was a 5 at best. In GDL I didn't date the girls because I was only there for 2 weeks. But most of them I chatted up were at least 7s. I did go into Zapopan, but I only interacted with the university girls at the U de G campus. And they were much more mature compared to college girls here in the US. I also did see pretty/cute girls in the historic downtown. For instance, the first Saturday I was in GDL, I was practicing my violin in the historic downtown by the cathedral. There was is gorgeous 19 year old who was an 8, and was the most approachable girl I ever encountered. Too bad I couldn't have gotten her number because I would've at least made friends with her. Oh well. Whenever I go back to Mexico, I was going to choose Guanajuato over GDL since I heard social circle is much easier to build in GTO.

But anyways, what are the cities in Colombia for a gringo to be a rock star? And what can a guy do to drastically reduce his chances of being flaked on? I read that in Medellin, the hottest girls have their bitch shields up because of the influx of gringo sex tourists, but day game is still doable.

Colombia over Mexico?

Quote: (12-20-2015 09:06 PM)MattHanson1990 Wrote:  

Hey guys, so now I am thinking about going to Colombia as I was told by a person in the Happier Abroad movement that dating wise, Colombia is like night and day from Mexico (Colombian women being more direct, age better, fewer have kids at an early age, more open to dating foreigners, etc.). I've been to Mexico a bunch this year but only to Ciudad Juarez and Guadalajara.

I already wrote my intake on Ciudad Juarez, but here's my experience in GDL. The girls in GDL are much better looking than their Cd Juarez counterparts. As you may remember I dated a gold-digging single mom who was a 2; she wasn't obese, but she had an ugly face and dressed sloppy like American women. Then I dated a maquiladora chick who was a 5 at best. In GDL I didn't date the girls because I was only there for 2 weeks. But most of them I chatted up were at least 7s. I did go into Zapopan, but I only interacted with the university girls at the U de G campus. And they were much more mature compared to college girls here in the US. I also did see pretty/cute girls in the historic downtown. For instance, the first Saturday I was in GDL, I was practicing my violin in the historic downtown by the cathedral. There was is gorgeous 19 year old who was an 8, and was the most approachable girl I ever encountered. Too bad I couldn't have gotten her number because I would've at least made friends with her. Oh well. Whenever I go back to Mexico, I was going to choose Guanajuato over GDL since I heard social circle is much easier to build in GTO.

But anyways, what are the cities in Colombia for a gringo to be a rock star? And what can a guy do to drastically reduce his chances of being flaked on? I read that in Medellin, the hottest girls have their bitch shields up because of the influx of gringo sex tourists, but day game is still doable.

The fact that you dated a single mom who you rate a two and played your violin in public in Mexico leads me to believe that you won't be getting laid like a rock star anywhere in Colombia.

Colombia over Mexico?

Quote: (12-20-2015 10:11 PM)scotian Wrote:  

The fact that you dated a single mom who you rate a two and played your violin in public in Mexico leads me to believe that you won't be getting laid like a rock star anywhere in Colombia.

When did game become unpopular?
I don't understand it.

*fades away like crying Indian*

WIA

Colombia over Mexico?

You should go back and get info from the Happier Abroad movement.

Winston Wu is the Bruce Lee of the pick up game.

Colombia over Mexico?

I have a good 38 y/o friend who lived in Mexico City for two years and had a slightly above average sexual life. At about 5'7", in good shape and a young-ish looking face, he had a rotation of 6 and 6.5s. But he always said that he wanted something better or easier. Later on he got a new very well paid job that let him choose any city in Latin-America to relocate. He chose Bogota, Colombia.

He says he died in Mexico and is now living in heaven (Colombia): dating and fucking cute 20 year olds frequently effortlessly. My only suspicion is he might run sugar daddy game, so it depends.

Colombia over Mexico?

Quote: (12-20-2015 10:11 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I didn't know you were an axe murderer. That's cold.

I am going to bring my cello down to Mexico. I will buy some puppies and put them in a big decorated box that looks like a treasure chest for people to throw their cash in. And I will only play Journey covers.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Colombia over Mexico?

Quote: (12-21-2015 01:05 AM)topdog Wrote:  

I have a good 38 y/o friend who lived in Mexico City for two years and had a slightly above average sexual life. At about 5'7", in good shape and a young-ish looking face, he had a rotation of 6 and 6.5s. But he always said that he wanted something better or easier. Later on he got a new very well paid job that let him choose any city in Latin-America to relocate. He chose Bogota, Colombia.

He says he died in Mexico and is now living in heaven (Colombia): dating and fucking cute 20 year olds frequently effortlessly. My only suspicion is he might run sugar daddy game, so it depends.

Nice post I believe it. Is he white?

Without having any experience in Latin America outside Colombia. Just from a gut instinct I am betting Bogota is a top 5 spot in Latin America and probably top 10 in the world for being able to date tons of cute young girls.

My gut tells me it would beat out New York City for the raw numbers of youth and cuteness you could get for less effort from my experiences gaming in both. Hands down crushes NYC for the ability to run harems that last longer. For white guys that speak English especially. Girls in Colombia do not move on as easily even if you are their side piece compared to American girls that just up and disappear. Not to mention it is cheaper.

Seriously when are we going to start running for elected office in Colombia?

Or

Colombia over Mexico?

Quote: (12-20-2015 09:06 PM)MattHanson1990 Wrote:  

But anyways, what are the cities in Colombia for a gringo to be a rock star?

Maybe in the Departamento del Amazonas.

Being gringo doesn't make you special in Colombia, it's only a benefit if you are already otherwise desirable, have your shit together, and know how to speak to/deal with women. It isn't Indonesia. You can't just show up counting on your whiteness to get you the goods.

Too many guys think this and end up disappointed. Especially in Medellin.

If you play your musical instrument in the street they are going to think you are a homeless hippy, it's not going to have an endearing effect.

Americans are dreamers too

Colombia over Mexico?

Quote: (12-21-2015 01:26 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Being gringo doesn't make you special in Colombia.

Ok this is too much.

Yeah it helps a lot, from the ability to speak English well, American accent (they loved) in Spanish or English. When I was out I definitely drew attention and felt like a bear at the zoo being glanced at often and on dates I could tell the girl liked being with someone that stood out. As soon as I opened my mouth in the metro in Medellin in Spanish or English I could have the handful of people near me giving me looks or even staring if they thought how I was talking was funny.

There are many girls I met in Medellin and Bogota that were learning English and want to move out of the country either for awhile or permanently.

You need game, but I would say if you are in Colombia and you take a Mexican guy and White guy both equal looks that can both speak Spanish well. White guy will have a major edge from what my gut tells me. Now maybe a black dude on the interior of Colombia would have a good exotic advantage. I rarely saw a black person in Bogota and in Medellin they also seem like a small minority.

Or

Colombia over Mexico?

Quote: (12-21-2015 01:37 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

Ok this is too much.

Yeah it helps a lot, from the ability to speak English well, American accent (they loved) in Spanish or English.

There are many girls I met in Medellin and Bogota that were learning English and want to move out of the country either for awhile or permanently.

You need game, but I would say if you are in Colombia and you take a Mexican guy and White guy both equal looks that can both speak Spanish well. White guy will have a major edge from what my gut tells me. Now maybe a black dude on the interior of Colombia would have a good exotic advantage. I rarely saw a black person in Bogota and in Medellin they also seem like a small minority.

What's "too much"?

Read the full quote again, and tell me where I'm wrong:

Quote:Quote:

Being gringo doesn't make you special in Colombia, it's only a benefit if you are already otherwise desirable, have your shit together, and know how to speak to/deal with women

You went on to say exactly what I did:

Quote:Quote:

You need game

That is my point.

I repeat, rolling up and simply being gringo isn't going to get you the good stuff.

The guy is banging 2's in Mexico (which is fine, good for him living his life), I do not want him thinking his gringo-ness will give him a big leg up in Colombia.

Americans are dreamers too

Colombia over Mexico?

Quote: (12-21-2015 01:37 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

Ok this is too much.

Yeah it helps a lot, from the ability to speak English well, American accent (they loved) in Spanish or English. When I was out I definitely drew attention and felt like a bear at the zoo being glanced at often and on dates I could tell the girl liked being with someone that stood out. As soon as I opened my mouth in the metro in Medellin in Spanish or English I could have the handful of people near me giving me looks or even staring if they thought how I was talking was funny.

Yes your gut is right Travesty, but there are so few white foreigners who speak Spanish at the level, of most Mexican or Latin guys.
Nevertheless, I do believe a white guy, most things being equal, has an advantage in Colombia. Though it is not as much as in Peru, Ecuador, DR or even Mexico,
Medellin is a bit of an outlier in this regard. Spanish skills IMO are more important there, for overall success with women, than in any other city of Colombia or Latin America.

Colombia over Mexico?

@Travesty: my friend is not exactly white. His grandfather is Mexican, so this guy looks kinda 'tanned'. Besides, he knows how to dance bachata and speaks near perfect Spanish. So few people think he is a gringo upon meeting him.