rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm a Limp Dicked Mama's Boy.

The long and short of it is I'm 30 years old and have never had sex with a woman (or a man for that matter). A lot has changed in my life and I will make it happen soon. Problem being I live in a not too heavily populated area and most of the desirable women all go to the same school. In addition to that anyone who has ever met me can recognize me at 300 yards so the "run through some hood rats" method doesn't seem like a good choice for getting started. Searching these forums for "virgin" unsurprisingly brings up threads about banging virgins and not vice versa, so any thoughts on how Superman can hide his true identity? I know I'm not giving much information either, but I'll wait until I know it's relevant rather tell my life story unprovoked (...but this one time at band camp. I was like sooo Alpha) Any help is appreciated.

[Image: troll.gif]

you are 30 and you never had sex???...you should really stop thinking about sex now.

seriously...game starts on its full bloom when u are actually in ur 30s....so approach and approach ...this is ur only weapon now....or else masturbate.

Is that you in your avatar?

Topics like this is why I'm a huge advocate of that "newbie subforum" idea.

OP, either:
A. Take a trip out of town and bang a hooker just to get on with life
B. Lower your standards to any girl with a pulse
C. Clean up your look, focus on your inner game and approach like a maniac until the numbers game works in your favor
D. Stop trolling

Circle all that apply

Troll & Retarded Burger King Kid avatar. This one wasn't even fun.

http://vodpod.com/watch/195810-ding-fries-are-done

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee