rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the Colombian city with the least amount of flaking?

Within a span of 2 or 3 years, I saw Cali transform from one of the least flaky cities in Colombia, to now, rivaling Medellin. Calenas where some of the most open and chill colombianas, but last time I went it made me never want to come back. Perhaps it is because crime has gone way up or at least the perception of it being that way. Sad thing is that I once considered buying a house there.
I have only been a few days in Bogota, quite a while back, and I have never stayed in a 3rd tier city, other than Bucaramanga, more than 2 or 3 days.
So this time in January, I am going to Bogota for 1 month and probably Manizales or Pereira for 1 month after. Basically, I am trying to find the city in Colombia with the least amount of flakiness. This is so now, because my tolerance level for it, after being in Brazil, has gone way down. I have been back and forth from Colombia and Brazil several times (and was happy with both for different reasons), but as one forum member commented..... nowadays flaking levels in Colombia have reached epidemic proportions.
My default city in Colombia now is Barranquilla because, at least for me, it has business opportunities and the flaking is not at Medellin or Cali levels.

I would say if Medellin is an 8.5 on the flake scale Bogota is about a 6.5.

Medellin is pretty bad, the good news is there are enough friendly girls to go around that it is worth it, same with Bogota.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (12-12-2015 09:01 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

I would say if Medellin is an 8.5 on the flake scale Bogota is about a 6.5.

Travesty, what cities would be a 9 or a 5 on your scale?
Bucaramanga, for me was an 8. Medellin a 9. Cali an 8. Barranquilla a 6.

I have only been to those two.

The only comparison I can make is Southern California girls are probably around a 5.5-6.5 on the flake scale and NYC would be a 4.

I am also sure if my Spanish was stronger and I was more demanding of the girls being on time or axing them, the flaking would go down for me in Colombia.

I have never been to a place with as much flakiness as Medellin, I was expecting it though from what I have heard. About 95% of my leads were online and my Spanish was at a beginner level so that was working against me big time. There were enough prospects that it never bothered me in the end.

You have been spoiled rotten my friend.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Manaus, Brazil was a 2. And Fortaleza a 4. And I was mostly going after 18 to 22 year old girls.

Medellin in 2008 flaking in Medellin was a 6 relative to the 9 when I went last time. I still got results, but at least for me, it made me want to look for another city, where to live in Colombia.
Though, I still have such fond memories of the city, that I might give it another shot next year.

I found girls on the coast to be much more flakey than Bogota, but most guys I talked with don't agree with me on this.