rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yet another terrorist attack! Serbians tackle Jordano-American would-be terrorist

Yet another terrorist attack! Serbians tackle Jordano-American would-be terrorist

We're at a rate of 3 islamic terrorist attacks per week in our Western world: [Image: confused.gif]

In one week: San Bernardino, then the London tube knifing, then a few hours ago (according to data just coming in), a Jordanian traveling on a US passport tried to open the door of a Lufthansa plane

He got unlucky though: the plane was full of professional Serbian volleyball sportsmen, who manhandled him, contained him, and prevented the accident.

But I mean... 3 terrorist attacks per week, is it the future of our open-borders Western World?

Anyway, MSM media in Western Europe cannot treat it as a workplace violence event, so, they are calling it, a... something... They say, "some unidentified passenger tried to do something to the plane door". "Something happened" sounds better than, another terrorist (foiled) attack, yes [Image: dodgy.gif]

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-eco/2015/12...thansa.php

We'd need to ask our Serbian forum members to translate from Serbian media, who are the only ones to give details at this point...

Word of caution: at this stage, no definite clear data exist on this event, in English. But it does seem like yet another attempt at terrorism!

edit: http://www.kurir.rs/crna-hronika/drama-n...ak-2047823

According to Serbian press, below is the picture of this crazy would-be terrorist, whom MSM are now trying to paint as a "deranged individual":

[Image: jjordanac-hapsenje-napad-avion-lufthanza...798529.jpg]

"We're at a rate of 3 islamic terrorist attacks per week in our Western world..."

That might be so, but it matters little. You know why? Because they're the "JV team."

Does anyone else think the president's comment about that is going to go down in history as a major misstep on the level of Carter's infamous "malaise" speech or Bush I's "no new taxes" lie that came back to haunt him?

First German media reports coming in. Predictably, they are downplaying the incident and report the perpetrator as 'mentally unstable".

Quote: (12-06-2015 01:36 PM)Austrian Wrote:  

First German media reports coming in. Predictably, they are downplaying the incident and report the perpetrator as 'mentally unstable".

And actually they are right (not that it matters). Obviously, terrorists are not well in their heads, and are, to say the least, mentally unstable... it doesn't change anything to them being terrorists (or would-be terrorists), and doesn't diminish their responsibility.

Article here in English from Serbian state news agency, Tanjug

http://www.tanjug.rs/full-view_en.aspx?izb=217836

Quote: (12-06-2015 01:32 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

"We're at a rate of 3 islamic terrorist attacks per week in our Western world..."

That might be so, but it matters little. You know why? Because they're the "JV team."

Does anyone else think the president's comment about that is going to go down in history as a major misstep on the level of Carter's infamous "malaise" speech or Bush I's "no new taxes" lie that came back to haunt him?

I'll let a picture say a thousand words.

[Image: attachment.jpg28993]   

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (12-06-2015 01:16 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Anyway, MSM media in Western Europe cannot treat it as a workplace violence event, so, they are calling it, a... something... They say, "some unidentified passenger tried to do something to the plane door".

"Air Rage".

Quote: (12-06-2015 01:47 PM)Traktor Wrote:  

Article here in English from Serbian state news agency, Tanjug

http://www.tanjug.rs/full-view_en.aspx?izb=217836

Of course, MSM narrative is that of a "troubled, unstable passenger who was not feeling well" [Image: dodgy.gif]

Thing is, if this "troubled passenger" had succeeded in opening the cockpit door he was "banging on", what do you think would have happened?

Quote: (12-06-2015 01:49 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2015 01:16 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Anyway, MSM media in Western Europe cannot treat it as a workplace violence event, so, they are calling it, a... something... They say, "some unidentified passenger tried to do something to the plane door".

"Air Rage".

Air Rage [Image: idea.gif] yes, that's it... and... triggered by the racist funny looks the other passengers were giving him. They are the real culprits here. [Image: tard.gif]

According to the very serious and centrist French media, Ouest-France, this guy shouted that he wanted to "join Allah with all the other passengers":

"Le porte-parole de Lufthansa a refusé de commenter les informations de la RTS selon lesquelles le passager était un Jordanien également porteur d'un passeport américain.

D'après la presse serbe en ligne, l'homme aurait crié avoir perdu la raison et vouloir rejoindre Allah avec tous les passagers, avant d'être maîtrisé par des membres de l'équipage épaulés par des joueurs du club de handball serbe de Vojvodina Novi Sad. Lufthansa n'a pas confirmé ces informations.
"

But sure, it's not terrorist-related [Image: dodgy.gif]... I mean, a man shouts, "let's all go meet Allah" and then tries to open a plane's lateral door, but, it's not attempted terrorism. It's air rage.

http://www.ouest-france.fr/societe/faits...te-3896671

[Image: Plane%2Bwrong%2Bhttp%2Bpatri%2Barchie%2B...718185.jpg]

On the upside, you can't open the emergency door on an airplane in midflight.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote: (12-06-2015 02:31 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

Yeah, I'm sure that there's no competent terrorist organisation that would send an operative to merely open a plane in mid flight. Of course he wasn't affiliated with ISIS.

This was just a lone crazy Muslim who thought he could do some damage. Just like the stabber in London. Just like all the other incidences we will see in the coming days and months and years.

Quote: (12-06-2015 02:44 PM)Horus Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2015 02:31 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

Yeah, I'm sure that there's no competent terrorist organisation that would send an operative to merely open a plane in mid flight. Of course he wasn't affiliated with ISIS.

This criminal-terrorist?-nutcase saw Tom Cruise do it on screen, more than once. Even Charlie's angels do it all the time: he thought, hey why not me, equality and all?

So I guess ultimately we should blame Western society, and Mission Impossible 2...

On a serious note now: The world is currently full of people so fucked up that you can't determine whether they are terrorists, professional criminals, or plain raving mad. Or any combination or the above.

Quote: (12-06-2015 01:48 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2015 01:32 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I'll let a picture say a thousand words.

"Greatest Military in history" taking on more of the gender that is emotionally unstable 25% of every month.....