rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shooting in San Bernardino California

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34987697

Quote:Quote:

Police are attending a shooting at a social services facility for disabled people in California.
Fire officials in San Bernardino said it was responding to a "20 victim shooting incident" and it was working to clear the scene.
It is still a "very active scene" and police are trying to secure the building, said a police spokeswoman.
There may be up to three gunmen, she said, and they were heavily armed and possibly wearing body armour.
She did not confirm the number of victims.
A local reporter tweeted that people are being evacuated from the Inland Regional Center, a non-profit medical and health organisation.
People are being seen wheeled away on stretchers with medics and police officers in attendance.
Representatives from the FBI and the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are on the scene.
No arrests have been made yet.
An ABC affiliate tweeted that there are 12 fatalities, but police have not confirmed that number.

Over/under on this being another frustrated sexless beta chump?

3 shooters, so have a feeling it'll be a very weird situation. Or Chechens "inspired" by ISIS, like Boston. White dude shootings tend to be lone-wolf. Can't think of any exception outside of Columbine.

Quote: (12-02-2015 03:24 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2015 03:24 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

The shooting happened at a center for people with developmental and mental disabilities. Could be another asperger's shooter, but there were reports of multiple gunmen?

It seems an odd choice of target for a terrorist attack though?

What strange zeitgeist we have now. It's starting to look like this is the "hip" thing to do among crazies. Terrible, I hope it's just a phase that passes.

3 Shooters? Shit.

Sounds like a very soft target for a terrorist attack, but perfect for a false flag attack. Why attack a center for disabled people unless it's for maximum media coverage & death toll, and drumming up more anti-gun sympathy. Anxious to hear the shooter(s) descriptions.

3 shooters, body armor, a suv with 3 people getting away from the scene immediately after the shooting ?

Oh and there was active shooting/swat training drill nearby ?

Coincidence ? Sounds like a false flag op.

This is strange, we've never have a mass shooting in San Berdo. (I'm near there)

This is very local to me. I really hope it isn't related to ISIS. Details are still vague.

San Bernadino has a lot of white trash could be a militia.

At this point we should probably have a "Mass Shooting" master thread.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (12-02-2015 03:43 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

San Bernadino has a lot of white trash could be a militia.

Doubt it, doubt it's neo nazis either. This sounds pretty well organized, no suspects shot/killed/captured.

I never heard of a mass shooting by multiple shooters that were white, usually lone gunmen.

I'm really afraid if this is ISIS.

No fly zone has been enforced except for LEO's.

Quote: (12-02-2015 03:36 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Oh and there was active shooting/swat training drill nearby ?

A lot of companies are doing active shooting drills now, just like fire drills, CPR training, etc.

We just had one at the school where I teach. A little unnerving, makes me want to get a CCW.

Especially when one of my students is talking about police helicopters and bright lights following him home every night. No joke.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (12-02-2015 03:46 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

At this point we should probably have a "Mass Shooting" master thread.

This sounds more like part of a "terrorist attack on US soil" kind of thread. Actually, its probably a declaration of war in my book. Either ISIS or a militia. Too organized to be a mass shooting.

The reporters are saying that no employees will talk, that the employees have told them that the director told them not to talk to the media.

It's odd that during a still ongoing shooter situation the employees were told not to talk to the media, when did the director have a chance to get that message out, and why was that a priority given whats happening?

Just saw again were a reporter tried to ask an employee a question and another guy came up and said "don't say anything"

I'm no conspiracy guy, but never seen something like this before. Odd

Americans are dreamers too

There's a live stream of KTLA here:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...story.html

Well trained gunmen shooting up a social services center...

Possibly disgruntled ex-military?

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

We need a 'Most Recent Mass Shooting in the USA' thread

apparently it was a christmas party

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Kaizen I just might make one just like I did for the campus thread.

If there were 3 and they had access to this SUV, bomb, weaponry and body armor, chances are there are more of this group whoever they are. And I think there will probably be more events like this sometime during the holidays, either at a church around Southern California, a shopping mall, or something along these lines.

Reporters not getting information

Oh and Hillary's tweet about it

[Image: UL591Tl.png]

Something isn't right here

From what I heard on KTLA, it was in a room in the building that had been for a county Christmas party. If that info is correct, seems like they had a specific target in mind.

The whole thing is just plain strange, KTLA are saying they are being told not to film certain areas.

Employees being bussed away to somewhere

Quote: (12-02-2015 04:13 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Reporters not getting information

Oh and Hillary's tweet about it

[Image: UL591Tl.png]

Something isn't right here

I've been streaming the western media. In the absence of facts, the current groupthink buzzword - 'Domestic Terrorism' - is far outweighing any mention of Islam. With Paris already pushed aside by complacency, they're trying to tie this to the Planned Parenthood shooting.

I said to expect more of this back with Elliot Rodger, as the reality of a narcissistic atomised society of people who are disconnected and marginalised by identity politics drives people to extremes, but even I'm surprised at just how fast the acceleration is happening.

I feel that whatever that is about to happen is close.