rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keeping chicks available

Keeping chicks available

I'm sure this has been covered before but here goes.

43 year old guy, still look good, married, but I travel 3 weeks most months to the caribbean and Latin America and yes, I play. Most times I don't give a shit about certain girls, but every now and then, I meet some nice ones that I try to keep available for return visits. One in particular in Trinidad I did everything but hit (Muslim) I'm trying to keep on Ice until I get back.

She's flaky as hell, and I may have forced that, but long story short, she plays reverse game and I'm lying my ass off to keep her on the line so when I make my return, I can close.

Any tips on keeping them girls interested, or semi interested for a couple months until I return?

How often would you whatsapp her/call?

Keeping chicks available

Quote: (12-01-2015 09:24 PM)Coveyleader Wrote:  

She's flaky as hell, and I may have forced that, but long story short, she plays reverse game and I'm lying my ass off to keep her on the line so when I make my return, I can close.

Any tips on keeping them girls interested, or semi interested for a couple months until I return?

How often would you whatsapp her/call?

What do you mean by reverse game?
Do you mean she's doing dread game (ghosting) on you?

Keeping chicks available

No dread game at all, but she copies me to the "T". Example, I will let her message me, and I may put her on ice as far as getting back to her. She will blow the phone up with a few messages and when I do respond,  she will play the same game back she will go radio silent.

Later, she will come back and say " you good" which is her way of starting communication back up after I put her on ice.

At the end of the day, what I'm trying to do is have her available when I arrive so I don't have to invest in more time out and about. My island girl if you will.

I fucked it up a little bit early on so I'm trying to make up a little ground on how I can keep her interested. I may juat need to move on. She's 32, and looking, she's really feeling the pressure of kids ha and wants to visit me here (which I hang over her head as well) but will never happen.

Keeping chicks available

Quote: (12-02-2015 09:59 AM)Coveyleader Wrote:  

No dread game at all, but she copies me to the "T". Example, I will let her message me, and I may put her on ice as far as getting back to her. She will blow the phone up with a few messages and when I do respond,  she will play the same game back she will go radio silent.

Later, she will come back and say " you good" which is her way of starting communication back up after I put her on ice.

At the end of the day, what I'm trying to do is have her available when I arrive so I don't have to invest in more time out and about. My island girl if you will.

I fucked it up a little bit early on so I'm trying to make up a little ground on how I can keep her interested. I may juat need to move on. She's 32, and looking, she's really feeling the pressure of kids ha and wants to visit me here (which I hang over her head as well) but will never happen.

Sounds like you don't need a whole lot of effort to keep her available.
It sounds like this girl is trying to "maintain" you. Which might work just as well for you.

The following only makes sense with girls abroad that you have already put some effort in, and won't be availlable if you ignored them untill you're back in their country.
I send occasional "hey, how are you?" messages to girls abroad, and sometimes I send a picture when I'm somewhere women like or doing something women like. This could be a picture of a destination they'd love to go to.

This is low level keeping them "available", it's more like you keep the idea/memory of you alive. Which works well with women that think you are different (from local men or all the other losers she's tired of), or women that are generally busy (with work) and don't go out (to party) much. This will not keep a party girl from riding other dick.

Keeping chicks available

Newbie Forum.

Why are you so hung up on one woman? Especially when you are married.

Text her every once and a while to stay on her radar. There isn't much more you can do.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Keeping chicks available

Quote: (12-02-2015 09:59 AM)Coveyleader Wrote:  

Jajajajajajaja Have her visit, I'd like to meet her! Jajajajajajaja[Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif]