rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australia's most notorious feminist gets man fired for calling her a slut online

Australia's most notorious feminist gets man fired for calling her a slut online

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/...li=AAavLaF

A reminder of the pitfalls of social media, gents. How this affected his job remains a mystery to me?

Clementine Ford is a disgusting piece of trash who is revelling in every bit of this. She hates all men just as much as she clearly hates her father. What a fucking whore!

Just goes to show what a pathetic, self-loathing, politically correct cesspool Australia has become. White Knights everywhere only too eager to bend over for feminist trash. Ford picks fights left right and centre, then runs to people's place of employment to get them fired... I hope she gets hit by a bus!

Here's something else to ponder.. Clementine is able to write a regular feminist propaganda column for mainstream media, but do you think a red pill commentator would ever be hired? Exactly...

Yep.
The amount of (barely relevant) first world problems this retard comments on is ridiculous.
Can't see the forest for the trees.
Try that shite in Saudi Arabia, Ford & let us know how far you get.

I posed the following to her :
@clementineford is it a good idea for #Feminists to start Slut Walks in distinctly #Muslim areas?

Despite the fact that she's normally quite the vocal cow. She (not so) surprisingly didn't touch that question...

https://twitter.com/clementine_ford/stat...wsrc%5Etfw

"I will not stop until I have ruined every man's life by holding his own words against him." What a disgusting piece of trash this woman is, physically and mentally.

Women can be vindictive and bitter. In other news, the sky is blue.

Americans are dreamers too

Her face does look rather mean, definitely was a bad move trying to slut shame her on her own turf, that being social media in it's entirety.

She should be very careful now. After taking a mans bread, what is he left with? One of the men she get's fired won't stop at calling her a slut.

Hehe.
I'm now blocked from Clementine Fords Twitter account after the question I posed above.
That's three blocked accounts in three days! [Image: banana.gif]

She's been pretty busy with blocking accounts lately. Plenty of gold in the screenshot comments, plenty of hamster in the other comments.
http://clementinefordwriter.blogspot.co....ew=classic

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Quote: (12-01-2015 06:59 AM)Tex Cruise Wrote:  

She's been pretty busy with blocking accounts lately. Plenty of gold in the screenshot comments, plenty of hamster in the other comments.
http://clementinefordwriter.blogspot.co....ew=classic

What? She copied all those Tweets / responses & she didn't include mine?

Mine must have been just a bit too "problematic"...

The rise of the "snitch mentality" goes hand-in-hand with feminism and SJWism in general.

Who is stupid enough to put their employer on Facebook nowadays? I don't feel sorry for this guy at all. I don't have my employer on my Facebook profile. I don't friend co-workers. The reasons for this are obvious.

But you probably have a linkedin. It's not hard to find someone's job with there name.

I am the cock carousel

Penis envy.

If you put employment info on your facebook, does it need to be verified?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

^no

Quote: (12-01-2015 12:50 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

The rise of the "snitch mentality" goes hand-in-hand with feminism and SJWism in general.

That's essentially all the 'power' she has.
Her overbearing writing style & largely trite subject matter,
along with those foolish enough to digest her nonsense,
would no doubt result in nothing more than an echo chamber.

However, if this current Third World War gets any crazier.
No one is going to care or pay attention to the likes of C. Ford.

Quote: (12-01-2015 12:50 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Bitches be snitches.

Quote: (12-01-2015 05:28 AM)Gregmo Wrote:  

Her face does look rather mean, definitely was a bad move trying to slut shame her on her own turf, that being social media in it's entirety.

She should be very careful now. After taking a mans bread, what is he left with? One of the men she get's fired won't stop at calling her a slut.

Exactly. If I ever found out I had a terminal disease, I'm not sure who should worry more - me or the people who've wronged me. Why, there's NOTHING at that point to stop me from doing something nasty, like calling them a name or something ... you know...

I have had to endure that women's filth and bile spewed across the pages of my countries high end news outlets for the last several years.

Her hatred and maliciousness towards men as a gender is so thinly veiled it has been my main indicator that there is a culture war going on. No sane news outlet would permit this.

I thoroughly, thoroughly detest this woman and it pisses me off that she would smile reading this.

Let's talk in 10 years sweetheart, she how that sisterhood first agenda is holding up for ya.

"Pain is certain, suffering is optional" - Buddah

For all that American and other Western men speak about how much their women require you to be alpha, I find that the women from these Defcock I countries actually reward and prefer beta behaviour. If I treated an American girl like I treated a Russian girl, with true leading, true frame-control, complete dominance-submission in the interaction, it simply wouldn't work. She would lash out and refuse to submit to that kind of dynamic. Every time I have tried it has ended in failure. The best strategy with them was to essentially do nothing, sit back, let them ask all the questions, then pull.

It is clear to me that American game is far more simple than Russian game, and far easier. The Americans don't have much to complain about.