rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hooking up on foreign soil

Sooo, just got back from Paris. Hooked up with an American there, we are now both back in the US. Him in LA, me in Phoenix.

I just want to know, is that all that was? Just a hook - up and we never speak to each other again? This falls along the same lines as a one night stand I suppose.

I want to know, how do men (and women) do this? One night stands and being able to go on without talking to someone you bumped uglies with.

Did you think about any of this before you slept with him? Whether a guy and girl consider it just a one night stand or something more is obviously going to be different for every person. If the person you hooked up with doesn't live in your city, the likelyhood of it being anymore than just a one night stand is close to zero.

Quote: (08-20-2008 10:20 PM)ZL Wrote:  

I want to know, how do men (and women) do this? One night stands and being able to go on without talking to someone you bumped uglies with.

It's just sex.

- broken

Yes that's all it was. Unless he contacts you and arranges for a meet.

Actually the free flowing communication should be in fine swing now as you've each solidified another place in the country that you can indeed just call somebody up and have sex as you're passing through. Shoot a few emails, smile a few smiles and keep it all good so you to can bang some more the next time you cross paths.... It's all quite beautiful really.

I think it's the budding of a beautiful new long distance friend with benefits relationship.
Count your blessings.... : )