rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Olivia Culpo breaks up with Tim Tebow because he won't have sex with her

Olivia Culpo breaks up with Tim Tebow because he won't have sex with her:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/patti...f-sex.html

On its face, I don't really give a fuck.

But this is what I find funny...

Women pretend that they don't like men who are all about sex, that's all they care about, whatever. Men are just sexed crazy cavemen with one thing on their mind.

Yet when an alpha male like Tim Tebow won't give up the cock, they can't handle it.

Good on Timmy T for not throwing it in every slam pig that crosses his path.

Bonus:

Quote:Quote:

Back in 2009, Tebow broke up with Disney channel star Camilla Bella, who was reportedly bothered by his commitment to sexual abstinence until marriage.

If this guy is honestly 100% hetero, then I commend him for being stronger than I ever could be.

But that's a pretty big "if"...

The Tweet from her that they posted in the story is classic.

Being rejected from something good just means you were being pointed toward something better.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Quote: (11-29-2015 11:56 AM)R_Niko Wrote:  

If this guy is honestly 100% hetero, then I commend him for being stronger than I ever could be.

But that's a pretty big "if"...

Yeah, I knew a guy like that growing up. Now I see on facebook that he's still single and lives in San Fransisco [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (11-29-2015 11:54 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

But this is what I find funny...

Women pretend that they don't like men who are all about sex, that's all they care about, whatever. Men are just sexed crazy cavemen with one thing on their mind.

Yet when an alpha male like Tim Tebow won't give up the cock, they can't handle it.

I would venture if any guy tried that on here they also would get the boot from a girl as well. Doesn't matter if your Tebow or some accountant dating a 6. Unless the girl is religious you need to properly fuck her for the relationship to progress. Thats why everyone recommends fucking a girl asap to get it out of the way.

This isn't normal. He's a fag.

This guy is either a raging homosexual or was abused as a child, therefore, is afraid of sex.

Good opening post. I've known for a while now that women are more obsessed with sex than men. Saying otherwise is common, but mostly wrong.

I don't know Tebow other than the fact that he's an NFL player. There's a chance that he could be gay. All that testosterone in practices, games, lifting, and those diets they put you on; players probably smash 24/7 when they have down time. I don't get how a dude could be abstinent.

And she isn't bad looking at all, or at least when she's caked with makeup.

[Image: Olivia_Culpo_Bra_Size_Wiki_Hot_Images.jpg][Image: latest_cb_20131110084854.jpg]

WB.

Who knows. Whatever the case, this story is laughable. Looking at his wikipedia page, it's no secret that he's sexually abstinent. She probably thought she'd be cool with it at first but her inner slut couldn't take it.

He better start dating 12 year olds if he wants to marry a virgin in this country.

According to Wikipedia, he's a devout Christian.

Tebow is known for his outspoken Christian faith.[166][167] In the Philippines, Tim Tebow preached to schools and villages, and assisted in medical care.[168][169] Tebow supports more than 40 national evangelists working in that nation.[169] In the United States, he has shared his Christian faith in prisons and schools, to church and youth groups, and at meetings and conferences.[166][168]

Tebow holds a firm stance in favor of faith-based abstinence, and has maintained his virginity until marriage.

Big chance he's gay. You're going to turn this down Tim?

[Image: bf64f26c403e0122b455de3ba90f77ab.jpg]

[Image: olivia-culpo-bikini-photos-010-480w.jpg]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2015-09-24-at-1.03.27-PM-620x616.png]

[Image: america-boner.gif]

I'm sure he was getting blowjobs every day. Abstinence just mean no penetration, right?

Maybe she got sick of being on her knees every day. In that case, good riddance.

The guy is religious and is putting his own morals and beliefs above his desires. Good for him. Though I think there are other ways to accomplish that and still have sex.

All women want to break down a man's transcendence. Him being a virgin because he places God before Women is like crack to a girl. She will take it on as a huge challenge, because if she can break him down then she will be "The One."

Any woman that's driven to be Miss America has a huge desire to be The Goddess, The One. After winning that title, what is left to prove you're The One? How about getting Tebow to throw his faith toward God away for her?

I suspect that was her goal all along. If she truly loved him she would've stuck it out for a year and settle for her pussy being licked. Instead once she saw she wasn't going to break him down off his high horse she bailed.

Quote: (11-29-2015 12:46 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

And she isn't bad looking at all, or at least when she's caked with makeup.

Not bad looking? Is she an average looking girl in your stable of 10s?

He must have iron character to be able to hold to his principles under such temptation. I think his principles are stupid, as he has the kind of easy access to money and sluts that the average RVFer can only dream, but his adherence is impressive to say the least.

If a chick managed to fuck Tim Tebow it would make national news at this point. She's probably have movie rights and a book deal drafted before the sheets cooled off.

Quote: (11-29-2015 01:10 PM)Hades Wrote:  

If a chick managed to fuck Tim Tebow it would make national news at this point. She's probably have movie rights and a book deal drafted before the sheets cooled off.

Ashley Madison had put a $1 million bounty on his virginity.

Lets be honest here, that girl wants his millions from getting that baby sauce inside her. And Tom boy here aint splashing about inside her.

Or he is just gay. I don't care either way but if someone can psycho-analyse him and predict the correct result I will tip my hat.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's gay either way. Anyone else maybe but I've personally done it and rejected sex from girls almost that good looking and waited on another one who was.

Besides which how many of you all really think it's just about the sex? We should all know by now to NEVER take a female at their word.....even less one who has an obvious reason for hamstering....and even less than that one with celebrity and/or ambitions thereof.

I don't think he's gay, just very religious.

I bet she viewed it as a challenge and expected to change him, or get a marriage proposal. Neither happened so she bailed. She's hot/young enough to get a desirable husband. But as we know, better sooner than later because father time is undefeated.

Quote: (11-29-2015 12:28 PM)The Truth Wrote:  

The Tweet from her that they posted in the story is classic.

Being rejected from something good just means you were being pointed toward something better.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

She's getting called out hard by both men and women replying to the tweet:

https://twitter.com/oliviaculpo/status/6...1056464896

There was also a NBA player who was a virgin until he got married at 38.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._C._Green

The other guys on the team would always try to get him to bang chicks but he resisted every single time.

Some of you guy just don't realize how religious people can be. I grew up in the "Bible Belt" so I'm used to it. Though, I do think he's a fool for passing up on prime girls like this, whatever his reason. His beliefs will result in him only banging one woman in his life. My bet is that whomever he marries turns out not to be a stunner. Whatever makes you happy, I guess...

He could also be gay though.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

People who save themselves for marriage, tend to get married.

Seriously, he could have just married her, then banged her if he is not for sex before marriage. Get a prenup. He's GAY

Ahem, I know a guy who waited until he got married to have sex. Biggest let down ever. The bigger the deal somebody makes about sex the more they are gonna get in trouble one way or another.

A woman's method for controlling a man and getting what she wants is through sex.

Thus, once homegirl realized Tebow is unflappable, she cut her losses and is moving on to a more amenable man.

AKA a better sucker.

I know a dude who went to Florida in the last year of Tim's career. PLENTY of women claimed to have had sex with him. It's just a claim, but I'm willing to bet more than a few weren't lying.

I'm told he didn't get serious about the no sex policy until after a few pregnancy and STD scares. Since then, he's a born again virgin who can't keep an NFL job because he's constantly preaching in the locker room and it's a turn off to the other players.

The dude did well in the preseason and fans love the guy, and 4 teams needed a reliable 3rd quarterback, but no one called.