rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DNA testing

DNA testing

I was wondering about DNA testing and genetic testing. Not for paternity or ancestry but for different genetic conditions and health issues. Does anyone have experience with this? Ideally I'd want to give some DNA and have them run a bulk of tests and get results.

I am concerned about privacy and implications about my genetic information being in a database for future uses without my knowledge - criminal or otherwise. Are there ways around this? It seems like college kids and others who have submitted DNA anonymously for research projects are now being identified.

Anyways, hope I have explained myself well enough, and thanks in advance. You guys all rock.

DNA testing

Just the other day, I saw a news article that said DNA testing kits may be available for consumers to purchase soon. Do a google search, it may be worth waiting a little time until something hits the US market.

DNA testing

Dupe

If only you knew how bad things really are.