rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Demographic Decline: Why Eastern Europe Peaked Around 2010 for Women

Some forum members have expressed feelings that while Eastern Europe still beats the West by a mile, the situation there regarding women is getting more difficult each year.

Here's a chart I found that can explain why:

[Image: attachment.jpg28865]   

Note the HUGE decrease in birth-rate from 1990-2000, after the fall of communism. Roughly speaking, by 2000 there were only HALF as many births as 10 years earlier. Therefore, a city with 2 million 20-yr old women in 2010, would only have 1 million 20-yr old women by 2020. (I'm assuming here that 20 yr olds are the most attractive age group...also I only included Poland, Russia and Ukraine, but the situation is the same for all former Eastern bloc countries)

One might argue that the male competition would be reduced by half as well. However, that doesn't account for the fact that a larger pool of slightly older men is competing for the same pool of younger women.

So in the year 2010, you would have 2 million 20-year women in the same dating pool as 2 million 20-year old men, but also 2 million 30-year old men.

But by 2020, you'll have only 1 million 20-year old women, with 1 million 20-year old men, but STILL 2 million 30-year old men.

Basically, a declining population creates an asymmetric situation with larger numbers of slightly older males, competing for a smaller group of younger women.

So Roosh and others are probably not imagining things when they notice the dating situation getting slightly more difficult each year in Eastern Europe.

Any idea what the source of that chart is?

*watches out for falling sky*

Quote: (11-27-2015 11:47 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Any idea what the source of that chart is?

Looks like Google Public Data: https://www.google.com/publicdata/explor...&ind=false

Maybe Jason can clarify exactly which series he selected. The ones I checked didn't go back as far.

Anyway, Israel appears to be a future pussy paradise:

[Image: attachment.jpg28873]   

You heard it here first.

Yeah it's just google public data (search for 'poland fertility rate') I believe the source is the World Bank, but the CIA factbook should have the same data. Amazing how total births could decline 50% in just 10 years.

Two sides to every coin, what is the fertility rate of Polish women living outside Poland?

A lot of moved to the UK and had children there, so the child can claim the benefits of being "British".

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (11-27-2015 01:38 PM)DaveR Wrote:  

Anyway, Israel appears to be a future pussy paradise:

You heard it here first.

Charedi and other Orthodox account for much of the growth, basically inaccessible to outsiders

Edit- nevermind, misunderstood

Americans are dreamers too