rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are you doing for first impression when meeting girl?

Do you have a special routine or things you try to accomplish in the 1st minute when meeting a woman? I would love to hear what you are doing?

For me, I want to hug a girl I meet on a date immediately and let out a big smile. Ask a quick question about her day. Then make a joke.

When I meet a girl at a bar/club at night, I go with a situational opener. I position myself slightly at an angle not to show interest. Then I touch her arm and move in next to her ear and pretend that its hard to hear in the club. I want to make sure to touch her early.

read bang or "models" or something krauser wrote.

Put your hand on her thigh instead of touching her arm, if you are sitting next to her.

Standing, put your hand on her waist, lower back or a hybrid of half lower back half ass.

Great question.

Before i step, she's cute but is she interesting?

Day or night, I come at a chick with positive and boundless energy. And mischief is on my mind.

The mindset translates to my tone and body language.
Both of those actually do more of the opening (or screening out) than my actual words.

In terms off touch, I play that one by ear. Musical situation or eye contact was made, then yes. Otherwise no.

WIA

Strong eye contact. Laser eyes. If you do it well a girl might literally get lost in your eyes and forget what's happening around you

Quote: (11-24-2015 11:54 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Strong eye contact. Laser eyes. If you do it well a girl might literally get lost in your eyes and forget what's happening around you

A girl who I just approached said my eye contact felt like I was drilling into her.

I've learned to not flinch when they comment on it, amplifies the effect.

Big difference between first meet and first date, day or night, club or public.

There are alot of scenarios that play out, I think a major role is being "Cool, Calm, Collective"

If it's a first date, sure give her a hug, then get seated with a drink.

Let her do all the talking, lean back, be relaxed. READ her body language, gather intelligence, red flags, slut tells, etc.

Drop a few impressive and adventurous stories in, drop some bait on getting back to your place.

I can't emphasize enough her body language is key.