rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cambodia - Data Sheet

Cambodia - Data Sheet

Its been long over due and I finally can contribute to this growing forum. Organization will be bad so please bear with me and correct me where you see fit.

Background : I have family in Cambodia (khmer) and i decided this summer ima go live in there for 2 months & a half and grow up. I saved up 5k in stocks, borrowed 1.5k from a friend and my dad offered to pay for the ticket which was 1300 (from Houston to phenom phen and back) . All i packed was a backpack with my laptop and chargers and a carry on with all 30 pairs of my underwear. (knowing thats the only quality thing i can't buy there) Im 21 and for the first week my dad accompanied for the first week to settle down .I also never fully penetrated a girl before this trip because my dad never taught me about condoms and I was shy to buy them or even talk about it. I also had a big fear of having a child to young and that fear overrides me wanting to have sex so i gotten through relations with just fingering, bj's, and kissing. My goal for this trip was to learn the language , find a main girl to practice having sex and build confidence, and increase my notch count as high as i could and grow as much as i can while im away from my parents.

Keep in mind almost everyday I studied speaking the language, one or 2 hours with a teacher(6$perhour) while building up my own dictionary while i talked to familiy, friends and strangers. I also gamed ever girl I met indefinitely and brought myself into their lives to meet there friends & family and kept gaming. I also kept focus on exploring and constantly putting myself out my comfort box as Im in a brand new city with limitless possibilities.

There are Two main places I been to and will discuss
Phenom Phen (The capital)
Sihanoukville (The most popular beach there)

So first I will start with Sinhanoukvill . When we first landed in Phenom Phen main airport one of the first things my dad wanted to do was go to the beaches. After unpacking at my uncles house we went. Cheap hotels there were 12$ minimal while ALOT better and new hotels are around 20$ a night. I'm fortunate enough to look around and not choose the first one we saw. While the day was boring since i went with my dad and some family friends and his wife ( i did game his wife , couldnt help it she was giving me the eye[Image: wink.gif] but i learned from a mentor of mines never fuck family friends its just rude. That night however my dad (another mentor haha) taught me a great deal about the KTV business(karaoke bars) that hes experienced and want to pass on ,
1. Take your time, they are always trying to rush you , set the pace
2. Be-careful of the women, sure there pretty but there their to suck money out of you
(They also charge you per hour(around 7$) unless you spend over 100$)
They do it by drinking off whatever your drinking. Theres 3 types of drinks thats very important to know if you want to get laid
Wine - They dont fuking drink wine, they fill fucking fill up a full glass ,take a sip then go hid that glass somewhere out of sight. Wine is over their heads and those sluts absolutely hate it.
Hard liquor (vodka , wisky, cognac) anything that can be taken as a shot basically, they will take as many shots as they can in a short amount of time (wanting you to do it with them of course) you can always decline but they will still do it lol. After that they will take turns going to the rest room(two girls)while one watches and entertains you and the other throw it up, rinse and repeat. You will be out (i got 300$ bottle of johnny walker -facepalm- ) liquor before you know it and your the only one drunk.
The last and key to the whole culture is BEER(99$ for 24pack )
beer is the only drink girls honestly MIGHT drink and enjoy, I've meet alot of girls (whores) and with beer we can race to see whos drunk first. (I always say i'm a easy drunk) we sipped and had real conversations, I built rapport , I've (shameless ) even gotten beer at 2am (almost impossible except when you want to get laid bad) the shittest beer on earth and drank it to relieve lmr. Needless to say beer along with game of adapting to whoever im talking to has taken me far during this experience )

Knowing points one and two I tried my best to avoid the trap and there was this one girl who drank shots, drank everything BUT never gotten up to go to the restroom, she had my trust in a sense shes not like how my dad said(I really drunk). I was with two girls and I tried to be polite to both of them and give them both equal attention even tho one was prettier than the other however the less pretty one had more to talk about while the other girl just about know how to be pretty. When it comes to ktv girls i follow my dads advice " The prettiest silverware is always the most used." And as time went on the girl i was talking to even scratched up the pretty girl basically saying i was hers and to back off. At this point if was way two drunk to take responsibility for myself and let her get away with that. ( Also in the culture they have this word that everyone chugs there beer, through bitter experience its better to set a boundary immediately because 100% of everyone during is gonna go the restroom and throw it up i promise you or just be wasted in give or take 10 more minutes. never act like you don't know the culture as they will encourage you to do it and saying no will cause to much cognitive dissonance . set the boundary there you will drink at the pace you want, period.) after that it was eventually time to go and we paid and my dad took home no girls (they also absolutely despise cigar smoke however they are sometimes use to cigarette smoke.) My family friend took home no girls since well he had a unhappy wife waiting for him at the hotel. My dad ACTUALLY WINGED MAN ME the girl I wanted to take with me since my khmer was barely enough. I swear the while room including the pretty girl that was next to me was against her coming with me, that included the security officer that sat with us (lame i know) , the owner (while also helping her girls carry out there unmoral roles) was against it, man i swear the gods didn't want me to sleep with her. But my dad talked (while drunk) all of them into letting me take her to my hotel and even convinced that drunken girl i liked to ride her own bike and follow us to the hotel. This is also another bitter lesson i learned that day, the driver (family friend) PURPOSELY and i fucking without a doubt mean purposely drive in wrong directions, dead end streets to lead the drunk whore astray and give up following the car, MAN and that PLUS my experience in future KTV was NEVER EVER trust another khmer guy there(in KTV). If there not gonna get any THEY WILL TAKE YOU DOWN with them. Man fellow roosh members reading, I will not lie i teared up a bit that the world was against me getting laid that night , however I believe because I put EVER effort of game into her and had THE BEST wing man for the job she managed to follow us for 15 minutes endlessly (hotel was 3 minutes away) and make it to my hotel room.
This was my first time and its hard to believe it was a snl with my dad wing manning me. Needless to say I was like fuck a condom im fucking this girl after every thing that just happened. (it also after a long 10day nofap too) . I got to admit i have yet to meet a girl that fucked like her, i never knew she was so good till I had experience with many more girls. That morning I did exactly what one of my player mentor does after a snl. Be unemotional, thank them for the good time, and walk them out. It was easy until right after it was all over I felt like i Actually had feelings which both my dad and my mentor laughed at me for having. I might've regret not using a condom because i noticed small white dots under the head of my penis which i never noticed. (not that i looked at under my penis before tho) I only used condoms 2 times i used condoms, 1 just to feel how its like since everyone talks about rawdogging is better and 2 when the girl i wanted to fuck was on her period.

The next place is Phenom Phen (the capital)
facts : I stayed with my family for free however I spent at least 1.5k in hotels during my time there just to sleep with girls. needless to say i found out i could get my own apartment room(unfurnished) for 200 dollars a month with a/c or 70 dollars without.
My family is well off over there that they had an extra scooter (it was fast) to lend to me.it would cost 500$ to buy the cheapest one or rent for around 50 to 100 a month however you can rent a fast one.

KTV anywhere are all the same but for me I talked to many people, I made friends with my teacher's students, friends and got invited to a birthday party of a friends friend. I meet all sorts of people and since i had a foreign look(viet/chinese/spain/portugal) and could reasonable speak the language I could entertain and get any girl that was my height or shorter (im5'3) there are plenty of girls that fit that profile but culturally i couldn't earn a taller girl because they only like guys taller than them (even an inch is enough). It didn't bother me because I was a hit with every girl i encountered and put in effort to take it a further level . If i couldn't sleep with them (or they were ugly)I would ask to meet friends , cousins, politely of course and that is what made the experience so fun. Meet a girl that lived outside the city (took a huge risk on this one) and invited me to meet her parents 9pm at night. This is absolutely crazy especially for a foreigner, but 1. i wanted to sleep with her bad 2. I like taking risk, I literally find it difficult at times to refrain from doing it. She lived way deep inside one of the poorest sections of the city i've ever seen, kids buying 2 cigarettes at a time, absolutely pitch black at some points. she was way in the back with a house floating on top of the river and rickety woods to get to it. I always offered help if I knew anyone was doing anything (she was moving) and that takes me deep into the culture. I always meet people over food and/or drinks as it breaks any comfortableness that im an absolute stranger. Its important to let down boundaries with parents and the old as they have no (not ever in my experience) intention to do you any harm. Its only the yonger men or women I believe that are envious.
(random bits of information about the capital)
As far as buying items of any sort , everything is negotiable and you can basically subtract 25% to what they tell you the price of anything is. Sometimes they wont let you go that low because your a foreigner and refuse to give you a low price and thats where you walk away to a person who would. Of course you'll never bargain as low as an actual person who are native but don't waste money on the prices people sell stuff to you initially.
Theres also isn't much of a night life, if you do go out at night be careful because culturally only bad people (women , or men) stay out at night. and by bad it could mean whores and men that have money to fuck whores.
Whenever you do go out and meet women initially from clubs/KTV places make sure to tip them. For example if you have 2 girls your talking too and one lets you take take them home or you let them follow you home be sure to tip the other one 10$ for the conversation. So next time you come around if you do, higher quality chicks will follow knowing your a safe bet.

I also been to siem reap but its all the same except more french/Australian tourist . Feel free to message me if you have any questions regarding Cambodia im pretty sure i can help out some way.
Ty Roosh V memebers for reading.

Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so soft ?"
God says, "So that you will like them."
Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so warm and cuddly?"
Adam says to God, "But, God, why did you make them so stupid?"
God says, "So that they will like you"

Cambodia - Data Sheet

[Image: attachment.jpg28798]   

Cambodia - Data Sheet

This part of your post is interesting :

" I made friends with my teacher's students, friends and got invited to a birthday party of a friends friend. I meet all sorts of people and since i had a foreign look(viet/chinese/spain/portugal) and could reasonable speak the language I could entertain and get any girl that was my height or shorter (im5'3) there are plenty of girls that fit that profile but culturally i couldn't earn a taller girl because they only like guys taller than them (even an inch is enough). It didn't bother me because I was a hit with every girl i encountered and put in effort to take it a further level . If i couldn't sleep with them (or they were ugly)I would ask to meet friends , cousins, politely of course and that is what made the experience so fun. Meet a girl that lived outside the city (took a huge risk on this one) and invited me to meet her parents 9pm at night. This is absolutely crazy especially for a foreigner, but 1. i wanted to sleep with her bad 2. I like taking risk, I literally find it difficult at times to refrain from doing it. She lived way deep inside one of the poorest sections of the city i've ever seen, kids buying 2 cigarettes at a time, absolutely pitch black at some points. she was way in the back with a house floating on top of the river and rickety woods to get to it. I always offered help if I knew anyone was doing anything (she was moving) and that takes me deep into the culture. I always meet people over food and/or drinks as it breaks any comfortableness that im an absolute stranger. Its important to let down boundaries with parents and the old as they have no (not ever in my experience) intention to do you any harm. Its only the yonger men or women I believe that are envious.
As far as buying items of any sort , everything is negotiable and you can basically subtract 25% to what they tell you the price of anything is. Sometimes they wont let you go that low because your a foreigner and refuse to give you a low price and thats where you walk away to a person who would. Of course you'll never bargain as low as an actual person who are native but don't waste money on the prices people sell stuff to you initially.
Theres also isn't much of a night life, if you do go out at night be careful because culturally only bad people (women , or men) stay out at night. and by bad it could mean whores and men that have money to fuck whores."

The rest of your post is I fear of no interest for most people here. KTVs are just over-priced whorehouses for Asian tourists with money and no game, and this forum is not interested in pay-for-play.

How sad by the way that your own father "winged" you in a whorehouse (and you were a virgin)... He should have winged you when gaming a "real" woman, a non-pro.. But I guess it's ok in some parts of the world..? cultural differences indeed..

PS : what was your level in Khmer language before and at the end of the trip?

Cambodia - Data Sheet

No.

Genre: Formal
Female = 3122
Male = 2471
Difference = -651; 44.18%
Verdict: Weak FEMALE

Weak emphasis could indicate European.

Cambodia - Data Sheet

Quote: (11-19-2015 07:47 PM)Direct or subtle Wrote:  

This part of your post is interesting :

" I made friends with my teacher's students, friends and got invited to a birthday party of a friends friend. I meet all sorts of people and since i had a foreign look(viet/chinese/spain/portugal) and could reasonable speak the language I could entertain and get any girl that was my height or shorter (im5'3) there are plenty of girls that fit that profile but culturally i couldn't earn a taller girl because they only like guys taller than them (even an inch is enough). It didn't bother me because I was a hit with every girl i encountered and put in effort to take it a further level . If i couldn't sleep with them (or they were ugly)I would ask to meet friends , cousins, politely of course and that is what made the experience so fun. Meet a girl that lived outside the city (took a huge risk on this one) and invited me to meet her parents 9pm at night. This is absolutely crazy especially for a foreigner, but 1. i wanted to sleep with her bad 2. I like taking risk, I literally find it difficult at times to refrain from doing it. She lived way deep inside one of the poorest sections of the city i've ever seen, kids buying 2 cigarettes at a time, absolutely pitch black at some points. she was way in the back with a house floating on top of the river and rickety woods to get to it. I always offered help if I knew anyone was doing anything (she was moving) and that takes me deep into the culture. I always meet people over food and/or drinks as it breaks any comfortableness that im an absolute stranger. Its important to let down boundaries with parents and the old as they have no (not ever in my experience) intention to do you any harm. Its only the yonger men or women I believe that are envious.
Theres also isn't much of a night life, if you do go out at night be careful because culturally only bad people (women , or men) stay out at night. and by bad it could mean whores and men that have money to fuck whores."

The rest of your post is I fear of no interest for most people here. KTVs are just over-priced whorehouses for Asian tourists with money and no game, and this forum is not interested in pay-for-play.

How sad by the way that your own father "winged" you in a whorehouse (and you were a virgin)... He should have winged you when gaming a "real" woman, a non-pro.. But I guess it's ok in some parts of the world..? cultural differences indeed..

PS : what was your level in Khmer language before and at the end of the trip?

Yeah i guess it is culturally different, i honestly never thought that way sadly.... I'd say it was alot of effort gaming a girls in that country, Like most think that foreigners aren't in it for the long run and don't give them a shot. If they did then they would worry the whole relationship.

i went from very few words ,i might have slightly understood a word every here and there to being able to understand most words however they would have to speak at a slower pace.

Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so soft ?"
Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so warm and cuddly?"
Adam says to God, "But, God, why did you make them so stupid?"
God says, "So that they will like you"