rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Night game and buyer's remorse in Denmark

Hello guys, I m new to the forum. I have found myself in a bit of a problem. I missed my flight to Oslo and do not want to pay for a redeye flight. That being said, I am stuck in Copenhagen. I was looking forward to Oslo because Copenhagen nightlife is a sausage fest and the girls treat everyone like garbage. Even during the day, the girls bust balls simply for fun. Unfortunately, I still have one more week here. I have experienced what Copenhagen has to offer and it is absolute shit. I have heard that Aarhus is a good mid tier city when compared to the low standard you will find in Denmark to begin with. For people with experience, which venues are good in Aarhus where the ratio is favourable and girls put out easy? I do not want to leave this awful country without atleast fucking a few of their girls.

Why would you want to bang Danish girls if you don't like them?

You have booked your flight already? You can try Aarhus, another good city in the north is Aalborg. It has a lot of students and a famous party street which is is quite busy every day and very cheap drinks. From Aarhus or Aalborg you could take a train to Hirtshals and then get the express ferry to Larvik, and then a train/bus to Oslo (although a flight from CPH can be had cheaper).

The locals are a lot friendlier in Aarhus than CPN but you are really really pushing it regarding expectations of specific nightlife venues unless we happen to have a local on the board.

Where in the world are you from OP? Danish people are the most cheerful blondes in Europe. And I found Copenhagen girls very similar personality wise to Oslo.

I'm dying to hear a fresh firsthand account of 2nd tier Denmark. But you might want to try Poland instead.

Copenhagen can be tough if you dont know how to break down the cold facades of danish chicks.. Especially in higher end clubs, where every guy is standing in line to buy girls drinks.

Århus is nice, I've been there several times, and girls from there are a bit more down to earth (although theres 1 or 2 high end places where it takes skills)

High end places in Århus: Zenza, Kupé, Castenskiold. Avoid these unless you got decent bankroll, and knows how to open up danish girls.
You should maybe try: A-bar, Hornsleth, Bernhardt.
Basically in Århus all bars and clubs are pretty centralized down at the canal. Its very nice to sit outside at the cafés.
Just remember that Århus is a small city (400K i believe), and people aren't THAT used to foreigners boasting about in the city.

If you're still in Copenhagen PM me, i can maybe show you some places.

What about Rust? Does it still exist?

I got a Danish girl one day from there, but it seems that there are way better places to go.

Quote: (11-15-2015 09:10 PM)the_ox Wrote:  

What about Rust? Does it still exist?

I got a Danish girl one day from there, but it seems that there are way better places to go.

Rust still exists yeah, but you don't go there for top quality notches.