rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hamstering the harem in macho societies

Hamstering the harem in macho societies

Saw this going around Argentine social media and thought it was instructive. It is written from the point of view of the main plate reacting to being called a "chump" when her alpha bf cheats on her.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B99vlFiIYAA5EoU.jpg

Translation:
Quote:Quote:

I'm a chump but with many differences. He kisses me, he flirts with you. He shows me off, he hides you. He loves me, he uses you! From him, I get bear hugs and affection. And you? He fucks you [Image: wink.gif] And the best part of all, do you know what it is? It's that when we fight, he runs to you because you're an easy, needy whore. And you know what's the best part of everything? He cries for me and laughs at you. Stay strong "chumps"

At first I wondered if this was some sort of clever black knighting by a Red Piller, but the airheaded repetition of "you know what the best part is?" as the writer gets worked up makes it clear that it's written by a girl.

This is a mentality that hasn't been common in the Anglosphere for decades. Here, if a woman feels she is being cheated on and doesn't walk, her hamster will cause her to either:
1) aggressively deny she is being cheated on
2) deny that she is the main plate and claim she dates around as well
3) claim that he is actually a beta bux (obv not if he is cheating) whom she's using for $

It is gratifying to see that cultures still exist where women can openly attack each other over the love of an alpha while still giving him all that he wants.