rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yale frat accused of hosting party for "white girls only"

http://wgntv.com/2015/11/04/sae-fraterni...nly-party/

"A fraternity at Yale University is denying it turned people away from a Halloween party based on the color of their skin.

A female student says she went to the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity on Saturday night, but a fraternity member turned her away at the door saying "this is for white girls only."

The chapter president denied the accusation insisting people inside the party came from multiple ethnic backgrounds."

More details in this article:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...ia=FB_Page

Wonder if they have a party for non-white girls only. That's where I would want to be.

I feel pity for any guy who only goes after white women.

Lol Menace

Spending Halloween with a bunch of Yale girls?

I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.

Nonetheless, Yale better start placing Diversity Officers in every frat house to make sure fraterities have racially-balanced female guest populaces, lest we let the bastions of Patriarchy that are fraternities get away with reinforcing Eurocentric Notions of Beauty. Surely men must find girls of all backgrounds equally attractive.

Anyway, chances are the scorned wannabe party guest is just ugly and lying.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (11-06-2015 12:46 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

Why? Everybody has their preferences. My dick is not racist, but if somebody likes a certain type, that's his business.

Tastes change over time too, I used to not be attracted to East Asian women as a kid, now I like them a lot.

From the Daily Beast:

Quote:Quote:

But Yale sophomore Neema Githere, whose Facebook post about the “white girls only” party initially sparked the backlash—and said she, herself, was turned away from a party for the same reasons by SAE last year—gave a different account than the one she posted Saturday night when questioned by The Daily Beast later this week.

[Image: fresh_githere.jpg]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2015-10-12-at-5.10.24-PM.jpg]

WYB?

Quote: (11-06-2015 12:45 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Wonder if they have a party for non-white girls only. That's where I would want to be.

If Yale was a D.C based university they'd be kicking the white girls out.

Quote: (11-06-2015 01:31 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Why? Everybody has their preferences. My dick is not racist, but if somebody likes a certain type, that's his business.

Tastes change over time too, I used to not be attracted to East Asian women as a kid, now I like them a lot.

I'd say it depends on the region. I'd love white girls if I lived in the Midwest. I'd hate them if I lived in the Northeast. I'd love black girls if I lived in Atlanta or D.C. I'd hate them if I lived in Baltimore or Philly.

Quote: (11-06-2015 01:39 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

I'd say it depends on the region. I'd love white girls if I lived in the Midwest. I'd hate them if I lived in the Northeast. I'd love black girls if I lived in Atlanta or D.C. I'd hate them if I lived in Baltimore or Philly.

True, I guess what passes the boner test depends on location e.g. In UK there's a lot of hot Indian girls, whereas in the US there's a lot less. In US there's a lot of hot Chinese girls, whereas in the UK there's a lot less.

I love Indians girls in UK, don't like them in the US, and I like Chinese girls in the US and not in the UK.

I went there with my high school class to work on a project with them which I ended up solving the entire project myself in 5 minutes and one phone call but..

I thought I was going to pull some ass I day gamed all over and couldn't find anything decent.

From the Daily Beast:

Quote:Quote:

But Yale sophomore Neema Githere, whose Facebook post about the “white girls only” party initially sparked the backlash—and said she, herself, was turned away from a party for the same reasons by SAE last year—gave a different account than the one she posted Saturday night when questioned by The Daily Beast later this week.

[Image: fresh_githere.jpg]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2015-10-12-at-5.10.24-PM.jpg]

WYB?

With a vengeance! She's a reasonably cute, skinny dark-skin girl who, by her own admission, was on the prowl looking for white guy parties to crash. But that's really besides the point; we all get that taste is subjective.

Would bang, but probably not more than a few times.

This whole thing sounds contrived. How do you go from a facebook post to a Dailymail article?

[Image: attachment.jpg28648]   

[Image: attachment.jpg28649]   

WNB.

First set of photos: Better than expected, but would be well-below average in a decent sorority--perhaps even bottom decile, depending on the sorority. So I could see frat guys being willing to pass.

Second set of photos: Just... no.

On a side note, I've always been amused that random girls feel fraternities are obligated to let them into parties.

Imagine random college guys being indignant getting turned down at the door of a sorority house.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (11-06-2015 01:39 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2015 12:45 PM)Menace Wrote:  

If Yale was a D.C based university they'd be kicking the white girls out.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Also in Socal I will take the fob latinas over the white chicks.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Yeah I bet she didn't know a single person there, didn't get let in, and made the whole thing up.

Quote: (11-06-2015 01:58 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Yeah I bet she didn't know a single person there, didn't get let in, and made the whole thing up.

Exactly!!

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Yawn, why it this news!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

She is cute but looks like a bull ring, so diagnosis: possible farm animal and crazy. Why does she want to show off so much forehead? Its almost like a shrillex haircut.

Love black women, wnb.

If Yale was in DC, aka if it was Howard, it wouldn't happen. Only down ass white girls go to Howard, and white bread white girls stay far away from anything ethnic. Not saying that Cindy Brady would be welcome among the women, but they'd let her in.

WIA

Tell that to the trolls in this thread

thread-44508.html

MDP

Ugly black women hates white people and patriarchy, gets mad when rejected by white patriarchy. Story sums up SJWs existence.

I don't care about the door policies of fraternity parties in Connecticut. It is not news. There are a lot of interesting and wondrous and frightening things going on in the world.

A weird grouping of powers is using an unending column of migrants to prompt a sea-change in Europe.

We are learning of the strange history of Mars, our dessicated twin and terrible war-god.

Today, more prosaically, it was broadly decided that the US Federal Reserve would move to normalize policy.

So why I am I reading about this chick Neema?

Quote: (11-06-2015 03:20 PM)richler Wrote:  

I don't care about the door policies of fraternity parties in Connecticut. It is not news. There are a lot of interesting and wondrous and frightening things going on in the world.

A weird grouping of powers is using an unending column of migrants to prompt a sea-change in Europe.

We are learning of the strange history of Mars, our dessicated twin and terrible war-god.

Today, more prosaically, it was broadly decided that the US Federal Reserve would move to normalize policy.

Because you make bad decisions.

Quote: (11-06-2015 02:56 PM)EuphoricWizard Wrote:  

Ugly black women hates white people and patriarchy, gets mad when rejected by white patriarchy. Story sums up SJWs existence.

I think you misapprehend the situation. This young woman by no means hates white men. Dollars to doorknobs, she's LOOKING for her white knight.

Quote: (11-06-2015 03:27 PM)kleyau Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2015 03:20 PM)richler Wrote:  

Because you make bad decisions.

[Image: well-played-2j56bv.jpg]