rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anecdotal stories of The Thirst.

If this is the wrong place for me to start this topic, then I kindly request to please move to this to the appropriate segment.

With that out of the way, I'mma start this topic by sharing this one anecdote.

So, I have a real-life Italian friend and schoolmate named Josie and she once told me how some "l'assetato ragazzo irlandese" was on hitting on her so bad, she at first politely brushed him off; he didn't get the hint and out of sexual frustration, called her "HO-SEE". She slapped him on his face for it and in retaliation, lied about being a Mafia Princess (yes, I know; it's a stereotype [Image: dodgy.gif] ), just to scare him off. He still didn't get the hint, to the point she even DID give him a kiss.

The said kiss was the Kiss of Death.

Sometime later on, his entire workplace, let alone his dad, caught word about this and started punishing him for it.

Anyways, let's share some more stories of The Thirst.

"He still didn't get the hint, to the point she even DID give him a kiss.

The said kiss was the Kiss of Death."

What does this mean? Like... she slipped him some poison or something?

Beta/Whiteknight thread.

thread-23288.html

I was on a hiking trail outside Phoenix. I ended up walking for about 4 hours and ran flat out of water.

Then I saw these two girls walking. I thought it was a mirage but it ended up being these two granola hippy chicks from Colorado hiking the desert.

I negged the one chick's dreds but complimented her hiking boots. She laughed and I asked for some water.

Got the thirst quenched [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (10-28-2015 03:38 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

"He still didn't get the hint, to the point she even DID give him a kiss.

The said kiss was the Kiss of Death."

What does this mean? Like... she slipped him some poison or something?