rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pivot problem

Pivot problem

Hey all,

A quick question on a female work colleague who is into me but I'm not into her. (She's a feminist, drinks heavy and sluts it up...amongst other issues.) She's much younger than me as I'm 43 and shes 25, but she provides access to a whole load of young, available friends. Of course she also gets me more attention and openings with random chicks while were out.

Recently I've had boundaries with her due to various dramas most young females these days bring with them. (I only go out with her when other colleagues are present and exit early.) However, I feel I am missing out on the opportunities her circle of friends bring me and use as a female pivot while out. Any useful suggestions for managing her as a pivot without sending her into massive rejection and messing up my work-life?

Cheers,

Floyd

Pivot problem

Do NOT go beyond what you are doing now.

You are probably correct, in that you are missing opportunities. The problem, is that in order to get those opportunities you would need to go beyond the boundaries that you have now. I predict that if you do that, you run a high risk of messing up your work-life, so you can't risk going beyond the boundaries that you have now.

Pivot problem

I've had the same issue many times.

The problem is she will create drama to get attention from you. That's what females do. You're probably an alpha male in her life, so she keeps wondering why she's not good enough for you. It becomes like managing a girlfriend except you're not banging her.

Become friends with her friends independently, and then greatly limit your interactions. Don't respond to text messages, don't ask her to hang out, don't post shit on her Facebook wall. Do not under any circumstance bang her.

Pivots are fantastic for increasing your circle of poon, but they will create drama for you.

Pivot problem

Quote: (10-26-2015 12:33 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

I've had the same issue many times.

The problem is she will create drama to get attention from you. That's what females do. You're probably an alpha male in her life, so she keeps wondering why she's not good enough for you. It becomes like managing a girlfriend except you're not banging her.

Become friends with her friends independently, and then greatly limit your interactions. Don't respond to text messages, don't ask her to hang out, don't post shit on her Facebook wall. Do not under any circumstance bang her.

Pivots are fantastic for increasing your circle of poon, but they will create drama for you.

Gospel. I've got a pivot that initially caused a boatload of trouble for me - she was the lead bartender at my favorite local spot. In this town there's an epidemic of fake lesbians and she was one I spotted straight-off. She threw hella shit tests at me, which I all deflected.

Just like that though I had to completely ditch my favorite watering hole for nearly 3 months before I could show my face there again. Now I always keep her at arms length. Meanwhile, she feeds me the highest value in the room regardless.

The dividends paid off nicely.

Pivot problem

Cheers guys. I've diverted her attention away to friends whom don't work with her while enjoying the benefits of meeting new people in her social network.