rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do You Troll Your Blue Pill Friends?

Lately, I've been really tempted to post ovenworthy articles to liberal friends pages. It seems like arguing facts and statistics goes nowhere, but the right meme or troll job blows everything open.

Do you troll your blue pill friends in real life? Pulled off any really good pranks or troll jobs on them that made you laugh and destroyed the PC narrative?

I don't have any real SJW or blue pill friends, maybe some "friends" on facebook but that's about it.

No, I don't waste my time with people like that in real life.

Satire and snark is generally a weapon of the SJW.

While you might sucker in a few of them, they've been at the game of absurdity and ridicule a lot longer than most and will figure it's bullshit immediately.

Give it a shot and let me know if I'm wrong but most of those guys have "www . RealorSatire dot com" bookmarked on all their browsers. They probably invented that website so that their favorite weapon can't be used against them.

I don't talk to them much unless I'm bored as hell or procrastinating on something.

No, I don't troll any blue pill or liberal friends of mine because I have much better ways to pass the time. I think it was Victor Pride who said if you don't learn or earn from something, burn it.

I'll take self improvement over feeling morally superior to weaklings who don't stand a chance.

hahahah classic..

http://ovenworthy.com/if-disney-princess...eal-women/

A big rule that I now fallow after an extremely bad run in is to not feed the trolls! I kept on receiving the same message from a fag on CL when my ads are on the W4M section. He had sent me an email with a fake pic but from his real email address, so I recognized his fag name and replied to him and called him out on his fake shit.

Then all of a sudden he went out of his way to truly lead me on with a fake one by creating a fake account and getting a real chick to call me and shit. Non masculine men have absolutely no moral and honor to protect, and that is the element that makes them dangerous since they have paper thin skin. I've now learn my lesson and I don't mess with them when I can avoid it

All the time, especially at work.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

On a side note that Ovenworthy page is hilarious.

My experience with people is that my advanced level of 'I don't give a fuck' pisses them off a lot more than if I was trying to rustle their jimmies.

I "agree and amplify" SJW acquaintances all the time. That probably counts as trolling. The sad part is that barely any of them notice.

Example 1

SJW: "The rich aren't paying their fair share of taxes, they're so greedy."

Me: "They shouldn't even be allowed to keep a quarter of what they make. Fact is, governments are way better at ordering society than the marketplace or individuals. Look at Cuba. They've got it made."

SJW: [glowingly] "I know, right?"

Example 2

SJW: "The internet is full of hate-speech which needs to be regulated so that people suffering PTSD aren't re-traumatized over and over!"

Me: "In fact, why stop at the internet? Every human interaction needs to be regulated to ensure no one is ever hurt or offended by anything anyone ever says."

SJW: "For sure!"

Not really - most the guys I hangout with know what I'm about and are similar in nature.

There is this one guy, he's the most ultra liberal guy I know, I always fuck with his arguments and debates online by posting memes and funny ass pictures. He hates it but never censors it.

He can be funny at times but he's way off base with his views.

Other than that, I'll occasionally troll wannabe feminists and dudes who are thirsty.

Most of the time I just laugh and move on - I won't do this in person, not worth it.

No way do I engage SJWs or Blue Pillers on social media--but when I was working in Corporate America, I enjoyed trolling my blue-pill coworkers by acting like an over-the-top clueless PC blue piller.

This made the k'th Diversity Seminar or the n'th Sensitivity Training more tolerable.

Examples:

When my co-workers were dividing up resumes into piles by race and sex for affirmative action purposes: "Huh, why do you guys need to do that? I thought decades of psychometric research showed that cognitive abilities, as indicated by grades and test scores, were equally and identically distributed across demographic backgrounds."

Watching the Olympics on our office TVs: "Wow, why do men and women compete separately? Doesn't the Olympics committee know that men and women are equally capable? Gender is but a social construct, anyway."

When any under-30 years-old female co-worker was discussing Halloween costumes each year: "Oh you'll be wearing a power suit right? The most valuable aspect of a girl in her teens and 20s is her professionalism and career ambition. I'm sure this is reflected in the costumes young women wear every year, since I imagine they take advantage of this holiday to show off and promote what they deep down think is most valuable."

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Yes, and I've pissed off a lot of people on Facebook and in public.

Quote: (10-26-2015 09:55 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

No way do I engage SJWs or Blue Pillers on social media--but when I was working in Corporate America, I enjoyed trolling my blue-pill coworkers by acting like an over-the-top clueless PC blue piller.

This made the k'th Diversity Seminar or the n'th Sensitivity Training more tolerable.

Examples:

When my co-workers were dividing up resumes into piles by race and sex for affirmative action purposes: "Huh, why do you guys need to do that? I thought decades of psychometric research showed that cognitive abilities, as indicated by grades and test scores, were equally and identically distributed across demographic backgrounds."

Watching the Olympics on our office TVs: "Wow, why do men and women compete separately? Doesn't the Olympics committee know that men and women are equally capable? Gender is but a social construct, anyway."

When any under-30 years-old female co-worker was discussing Halloween costumes each year: "Oh you'll be wearing a power suit right? The most valuable aspect of a girl in her teens and 20s is her professionalism and career ambition. I'm sure this is reflected in the costumes young women wear every year, since I imagine they take advantage of this holiday to show off and promote what they deep down think is most valuable."

You're a better actor than I am. I wouldn't be able to say any of that shit with a straight face.