rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Best of Every Nationality

Roosh said today that Americans have the best game in the world.
http://www.rooshv.com/do-american-guys-h...-the-world

But Americans in general are slightly robotic and don't make very good company. I think Brazilians make the best friends in the world.

Germans are said to be the most efficient people.

But which nationalities have the smartest people, the best chefs, the best fighters, the best technologies, the best humor, etc? In other words, if someone wanted to improve their skills in one of these areas where should they travel to?

Quote: (06-21-2011 05:04 AM)Sardino Wrote:  

Roosh said today that Americans have the best game in the world.
http://www.rooshv.com/do-american-guys-h...-the-world

But Americans in general are slightly robotic and don't make very good company. I think Brazilians make the best friends in the world.

Germans are said to be the most efficient people.

But which nationalities have the smartest people, the best chefs, the best fighters, the best technologies, the best humor, etc? In other words, if someone wanted to improve their skills in one of these areas where should they travel to?

Smartest is very difficult to define - smart how? Number of PhDs? Nobel prizes?

Chefs - French, easily.

Humour - very culturally specific. I'd say English or Jewish.

Technology - Japan or South Korea I'd imagine, although I've not been to either.

If american game is so good, why are men is the U.S. so emasculated and why are the women allowed to get away with acting like guys?

I think that the best gamers of the world are a close tie between 2 countries:

Spain and Brazil.

Put a Spaniard or Brazilian in any country, and chances are he'll bang more than average choices in record time.

I think there should be a reality TV series where we have the World Cup of gamers. The final prize: a weekend free pass at the playboy mansion while Hugh Heffner is out of town [Image: wink.gif]
Any man from these two countries will show you how to Mack women. It's in the genes

Of course, you already know I have Spaniard genes dating back to my grandaddy.

Mixx

Id say puerto rican dudes have pretty good game also.

Quote: (06-21-2011 09:17 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Id say puerto rican dudes have pretty good game also.

Not really. Only in their own comfort box. I've gamed with MANY boricuas in Colombia and Spain; they crack under pressure when they meet resistance in a country they are not a dominant race. They do great amongst their own with home field advantage only.

Here in NC them dudes are fearless and have the mentality of a lion. Out for kill every time. They some how are able to combine high aggressive energy but in a suave/appealing way. I got respect for them. Funny you said that about PR's in Colombia. I hope that is not the case. Im trying to get my PR friend to join me in Colombia nxt time. lol

NC is easy for ANYONE dash. Those girls in NC are the most down to earth, and DTF girls of the entire country.

I would say that NC is the "Barranquilla" of the US. So, not a good test to see boricua swagger.

If only NC had the quality women Quilla has [Image: dodgy.gif]

Id be a happy man!

You right though, the chicks of NC are pretty nice and open (outisde of uptown Charlotte ovcourse)

i'd say italians are the best on average

both in italy and abroad

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

I was waiting for someone to say Italian. I've gamed with many of those cats too; most LIE their ass off (telling women they love them etc) and buy their way to a (lower class) girls ass with token gifts.

I can name a girl from every letter of the alphabet that despise italian men for that shit.

That's not game.

Mixx

Good one Zanetti.

Id say these guys have the best game on average.

Spaniards
Brazilians
Italians
Dominicans
Puerto Ricans

The thing that these men have in common is high levels of confidence and swagg imo

I wonder how my Brazilian cave man game will roll in Europe , specially in Sweden and London;
I think Roosh has a point when he says that the average brazilian game is too fast and furious , good for fast kisses but sometimes at the cost of losing energy when moving to f- close.

I'll have to cool down a little bit , be less alpha. The problem is that I'm so used to believe that the girl will think that I'm a pussy if I don't escalate quickly (B Girls do think that way), that it will be hard for me to reprogram this behavior.Like Mixx said about spaniards , that shit is in my genes.

I think americans have a lead on that aspect.
Maybe Spaniards knows better how to balance aggressiveness, you tell me Mixx

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

I have seen Brazilians at work in Erasmus towns in Spain and man do they GO IN! I think it works particularly well on the younger crowd for them and my Brazilian buddies were getting laid a lot (I was there for 5 days) but sometimes the quality wasn't as High. I think Roosh is Right sometimes their game is too "Fast and Furious" but in their own country and backyard that shit works...I gotta give it up to them. Seems like Italians love to SIMP a lot with too much wining and dining I would have to agree that Americans probably have the most well rounded G when you are comparing the upper tier to upper tier Players from each country.

Quote: (06-21-2011 09:59 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I can name a girl from every letter of the alphabet that despise italian men for that shit.

That's not game.

Oh snap: "I can name a girl from every letter of the alphabet that despise italian men..."

I have to agree with Roosh on this one. The unique, abysmal circumstances with American women have trained the American man with game with a skill level that's orders of magnitude above anywhere else in the world. If you put together a Players' All-Star Team from every country, the U.S. team would bring home the gold every time. It would be like the 1992 Dream Team in Barcelona. No contest. A massacre.

Most of the countries with reputations for having smooth cassanovas are filled with corny, lame, douche-bag game that would never work on the mean streets of Los Angeles, DC, or New York. Americans practically invented game. The chumps we deride as "betas" in this country are considered sensitive, nice guys abroad. Those poor saps actually lay down pipe in other countries!

The race for second place would be between some of the Latin countries. The best of Europe would win third.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (06-21-2011 09:59 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I was waiting for someone to say Italian. I've gamed with many of those cats too; most LIE their ass off (telling women they love them etc)

The guys who get laid the most that I personally know are all huge liars/bullshitters, making shit up is an easy way to seem like the man. It's a really unconfident strategy, but it works esp well for one night stands.

No way are Italian or Italian descent (ginos, guidos, etc) guys among the best gamers. Far from it.

Over the past half decade or so, they have gained a bad rep fast. Flooding capitals for searching for easy sex, flocking to FKKs, Brazil, etc for P4P, harassing girls thinking they are actually charming them.....it's gone downhill pretty fast. I know so many girls that dislike Italian guys. I know crowds that avoid Italian nightlife hangouts. Very different from when I was growing up. People actually often joke about how Italian guys game is so lame that they always end up dancing and fist pumping and hugging each other. It's demasculinizing.

Nowadays, they come across unclassy goofs, sleazy, cheesy, and even unfashionable (shocking, considering so much great fashion comes from Italy). Hate to say it but reputation is self inflicted. The stereotype of the 2011 Italian is not that far off from the dreaded East Indian stereotypes.

No disrespect to the Italian players on the forum, you guys probably do have game...but your cousin Gino, uncle Paolo and the rest don't.

Dominicans.Yes im Dominican, and i hate generalizing but guys banging multiple women is sorta the norm.Ive had great aunts shit even my grandmother asking me how many girlfriends i have. Abuela: "tiene que tener como cinco novia ya" (at the same time) and thats when i was like 14 and they have been doing that shit since i was younger.Also encouraging me to go out get girls and talking to me about sex etc.(fucking weird i know)

of course they say the opposite shit to the women in the family but encourage the men to get women,treat em with respect but bang a shit load of em.

Dont even get me started on the advice my father and uncles give me.

EDIT : @ dash and mix

I have family in Spain and actually heard the opposite about the guys but of course there are always exceptions.

No disrespect man, but I grew up with many Dominicans up in washignton heights and even hung out with Toño Rosario back in the 90's, so I know how Dominicans are NOT gamers: lying to women Left and right and buying your way into pussy is not game!

Dominicans fuck 3 women at a time, but only because the guy lies his ass off and they all get busted all the time. That's game? Nop!

However, Dominican women are easy lays. Go to Argentina and try that shit.
Mixx

Quote: (06-21-2011 09:15 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

No disrespect man, but I grew up with many Dominicans up in washignton heights and even hung out with Toño Rosario and back in the 90's, so I know how Dominicans are NOT gamers: lying to women Left and right and buying your way into pussy is not game!

Mixx

Non taken dude and i agree that shit isnt game and that does happen.I was speaking more on the mentality and culture,Most arent really pushed into marriage(unless they want a visa lmao) and the whole "white house picket fence " thing.The aggressive alpha thing is there which many lack but they could use some help on the things you have pointed out also.

Not sure what you mean about the lying though.Ive heard a shit load of stories and many of these bitches know they have a women and kids at home.Yeah mofos get busted all the time,but i still think that mentality is ahead of a lot of others just needs some tweaking.and dominicans buying women shit to get in there pants is usually shit the drug dealers do.I'll admit though there are a lot of beta tendencies.. bachata is all i have to say lol.Most of it is crying over women etc..grew up around that though so i kind of like it,just cant get too into it lol

Sorry Mixx but I don't agree with you about Spaniards being good gamers, I also have Spanish blood and I have lived in España, I mean, they do well with españolas because of social circle game and so on and outside España some of them have the physique but they idealize pussy and put them in a pedestal IMO, also, they have the worst english in the occidental world so they are not international players. The younger guys do well in Erasmus and that stuff because that's just drink your ass and get laid as much as possible but I think they lack true game.

I would say that some latinos have more game than españoles.

Quote: (06-21-2011 09:27 PM)boxer3 Wrote:  

No disrespect man, but I grew up with many Dominicans up in washignton heights and even hung out with Toño Rosario and back in the 90's, so I know how Dominicans are NOT gamers: lying to women Left and right and buying your way into pussy is not game!

Mixx

Non taken dude and i agree that shit isnt game and that does happen.I was speaking more on the mentality and culture,Most arent really pushed into marriage(unless they want a visa lmao) and the whole "white house picket fence " thing.The aggressive alpha thing is there which many lack but they could use some help on the things you have pointed out also.

Not sure what you mean about the lying though.Ive heard a shit load of stories and many of these bitches know they have a women and kids at home.Yeah mofos get busted all the time,but i still think that mentality is ahead of a lot of others just needs some tweaking.and dominicans buying women shit to get in there pants is usually shit the drug dealers do.I'll admit though there are a lot of beta tendencies.. bachata is all i have to say lol.Most of it is crying over women etc..grew up around that though so i kind of like it,just cant get too into it lol

I'm Dominican as well (on father's side). I'll agree with some elements of what Mixx and Boxer have stated. While most of us have "labia", we negate it by tricking, and until some of us can actually fight, we can't be considered alpha as a whole. We're also not considered the most cultured and educated bunch, which definitely hurts our game. Most Latinas are told at a very early age to not fuck with us (probably because 90% of us are Black), but I would say our biggest fans are the Boricuas, they just can't seem to get enough (probably because 90% of us are Black).

Boxer, don't shit on the bachata, bachata is for Latin women what R&B is for Black American women, it sells records and gets the panties wet. I've got some really easy lays from being out and showing chicks how to dance it, the Dominican way, which is the real, and only way IMO. Also, if you ever want to be around more horny women than you can possibly imagine at one time, go to an Aventura concert (which isn't real bachata but whatever), anywhere.

Quote: (06-21-2011 10:59 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2011 09:27 PM)boxer3 Wrote:  

Mixx

I'm Dominican as well (on father's side). I'll agree with some elements of what Mixx and Boxer have stated. While most of us have "labia", we negate it by tricking, and until some of us can actually fight, we can't be considered alpha as a whole. We're also not considered the most cultured and educated bunch, which definitely hurts our game. Most Latinas are told at a very early age to not fuck with us (probably because 90% of us are Black), but I would say our biggest fans are the Boricuas, they just can't seem to get enough (probably because 90% of us are Black).

Boxer, don't shit on the bachata, bachata is for Latin women what R&B is for Black American women, it sells records and gets the panties wet. I've got some really easy lays from being out and showing chicks how to dance it, the Dominican way, which is the real, and only way IMO. Also, if you ever want to be around more horny women than you can possibly imagine at one time, go to an Aventura concert (which isn't real bachata but whatever), anywhere.

I agree about the boricuas lmao my pops use to say the same thing.Also agree about the bachata , yes the dominican way is the real way to dance it,but i ment 90% of these bachateros are talking about how they love/want /lost women .i love bachata i grew up listening to it,the old school shit.But cant let the lyrics get in your head.Will deff fuck you up atleast for that moment.

You made good points.

Dominicans are NOT gamers: lying to women Left and right and buying your way into pussy is not game!

Dominicans fuck 3 women at a time, but only because the guy lies his ass off and they all get busted all the time. That's game? Nop!

However, Dominican women are easy lays. Go to Argentina and try that shit.
Mixx

That reminds me of the Dominican cats I met in Cordoba and Buenos Aires, these guys lived in Argentina and were having a very hard time cracking the local women.

So apparently, Dominican game does not work well in Argentina. But then again what game does work well in Argentina? I must be a slut magnet then, because I have average game and managed two snl's there without breaking a sweat, not model quality but solid 6's.This seems to be a common theme among most guys on the forum that las argentinas are superdifficult. Is Argentina the lithmus test for game then?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"