rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boys and men of every age (5-50) describe their reaction to the phrase "Be a Man".

Boys and men of every age (5-50) describe their reaction to the phrase "Be a Man".

A good phrase, but tragically subverted.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Where's the token reply:

It makes me want to stand up and take charge!

The neckbeard at 1:52 is the best one, I forgot to mention.

Terrible video. So many weak faces, bad heads of all ages. Any facial hair looks terrible on these men, it's as if it speaks against them and shows them for the frauds and weaklings that they are. The disgusting canting score throughout the video is the perfect accompaniment, like a recording of the bad buzz inside the heads themselves.

Notable that a lot of the mixed race kids speak and act basically white, they are smartphone-white even if they come from different ethnicities. Only the hard Asians still stand out a little.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

For this I quote Bonecrkr

Quote:Bonecrkr Wrote:

Any time you hear a term like “real man” you should automatically assume someone is trying to manipulate you. What they are trying to do is convince you that cleaning up the mess they made of their own lives is your responsibility.
Quote:Bonecrkr Wrote:

Any time you hear a term like “real man” you should automatically assume someone is trying to manipulate you.
http://no-maam.blogspot.com/2004/06/bone...-shun.html

Some of yall might not like this but similar applies to the manosphere and, on fortunately relatively rare occasions, this very forum.....

My gaydar was going off the whole video. At least a few of them got it.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

The more feminine the man the worse his answer was.

Also I wonder whysuch a large percentage of the respondents were gay? Could there be some sort of agenda? (sarcasm)

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

For me, this is what it means to be a man:

[Image: feminist2.PNG]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Video is produced by an outfit called cut.com (it's shown at the end of the clip). In the first line of other videos on their site is one showing parents telling kids about the birds and the bees. Naturally, the parents featured in the still image are a lesbian couple.

Their website and google results are awfully short on info about who they are or what they do. Linked In shows a half-dozen people, a couple of them the expected dweeby hipsters with non-profit/social justice connections, but the rest generic new business/startup stereotypes from central casting or a stock photo collection. Their Twitter feed confirms that they're just another hose for SJW narrative, though: https://twitter.com/watchcut/status/656541977899499521

What it means to be a man?

They should have asked el mech, he already answered this age-old question years ago in his legendary post:

Quote: (08-08-2012 06:11 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I've had this tried on me before more than once. They always give it away somehow but I went along with it anyway because I'm a little sick. Once at huge park two dudes dragged me out into the woods and I blasted one in the head with a boulder I swooped off the ground straight across the face and beat the other one to near death then fucked the girl. I stole their Cutlass supreme and smashed that, stole all their money, drugs and weapons. The one dude I hit with the rock someone told me his half his row of front teeth were dis attached he was in intensive care.

That´s the kind of story Homer wrote epic poems about.