rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's Getting Real

It's Getting Real

(of course she reads this)

High fucking five.

It's Getting Real

Quote: (10-24-2015 05:54 PM)Sexus Wrote:  

(of course she reads this)

High fucking five.

Ask me how my day waz coz :-)

It's Getting Real

Banned in 3 2 1 ...............

It's Getting Real

She just couldn't take it any longer. Not even 100 posts.

It's Getting Real

[Image: 62b4fc8c3292481dc1a392b8fa00acfd38395424...a8f30a.jpg]

It's Getting Real

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

It's Getting Real

Quote: (10-24-2015 05:57 PM)Sexus Wrote:  

Ask me how my day waz coz :-)

We don´t use textspeak in this forum.

It's Getting Real

Op better watch out. It's marching towards you

[Image: 200w.gif]

The battle begins

[Image: 200w_d.gif]

The final blow is delivered

And we all celebrate

[Image: giphy.gif]

It's Getting Real

I looked in this thread specifically to see what "realologist" had to say about the status of things as regards their real-ness or lack thereof.

Was very disappointed to just find some gifs.

It's Getting Real

Quote: (10-24-2015 06:55 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

I looked in this thread specifically to see what "realologist" had to say about the status of things as regards their real-ness or lack thereof.

Was very disappointed to just find some gifs.

It was so real I didn't even know what it meant.

It's Getting Real

Was it getting fake before?

It's Getting Real

Money's on his girl or a female in his life logged in and found this.

It's Getting Real

Further proof that mentally the difference between men and women isn't so great.

It's Getting Real

In before the lock. [Image: smile.gif]

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

It's Getting Real

So, how was your day?

Mine, I made some beef stew that was mighty delicious. Spent a large chunk of the afternoon reading about programming. Lazily sat around on a cold and rainy day browsing this forum, reddit, and a number of other news sites.

Jerked off like five times. Sent a handful of texts to some girls I have been working on. Got a nude pic from one of them. Now, I am thinking about just going to bed after a really lazy Saturday. [Image: smile.gif]

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

It's Getting Real

Might as well take the chance to post one of these:

[Image: 1445741621654.jpg]

It's Getting Real

Quote: (10-24-2015 11:33 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

Might as well take the chance to post one of these:

[Image: 1445741621654.jpg]

[Image: jordan.gif]

It's Getting Real

We thank OP for the $21 she won't be getting back.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

It's Getting Real

[Image: 19aed6d18e47c4781c3ac96e46700eaaf7f9bb7b...ae6fdf.jpg]

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

It's Getting Real

I don't understand what happened here. Cliffs?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

It's Getting Real

Quote: (10-25-2015 04:11 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I don't understand what happened here. Cliffs?

This should get you up to speed.

[Image: Kczqj.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

It's Getting Real

OP was a subtle "copy troll", who attempted to blend in by mimicking our talking points.

And she got 27 likes by the way... Some dudes gotta work on their troll radar

It's Getting Real

Quote: (10-25-2015 04:36 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

OP was a subtle "copy troll", who attempted to blend in by mimicking our talking points.

And she got 27 likes by the way... Some dudes gotta work on their troll radar

This post should have been a clue.

Quote: (10-14-2015 08:36 PM)Sexus Wrote:  

Gay men up until the 1800's were pretty much a fact of life. Although it was under the covers, so to speak. Gay is not bad. It just isn't our thing. Brush them off. Whatever. It is only when "the movement" becomes "politically correct" that offsets the balance of nature and family and hierarchy. Tax break coz you fuck up your ass? Fuck off. I will tolerate you but I won't give you a bigger slice of the pie because of it.

thread-51047...pid1130580

I'm the King of Beijing!

It's Getting Real

We can learn a few things from this -

When women try to write like men, oftentimes they will clip their sentences very short or seek to emulate the rhetorical styles of other members.

Quote: (10-23-2015 06:52 PM)Sexus Wrote:  

Gentlemen, I'm in. I read through the thread and I agree that a bit more organization is needed so that we can keep track of what the formal "movies of the month" are. Perhaps open a new thread every month with an obvious name (like "Movie Club Thread -- <MONTH> <YEAR>") with the first post being the first set of movies to be discussed. And, of course, lock down the previous month's thread so as not to cause confusion. Beyond that, a sub-forum with thread names according to movie title would be best.... then it could just go on and on as new men key into the club and catch up with the backlog.

They will seek to constantly remind everybody that the forum is populated by men, since it's clearly on their minds the entire time they're here posting.

Anything else I'm missing?

It's Getting Real