rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the farthest you have traveled just to get one chick.

This might be kind of a weird question considering that getting pussy is no problem to anyone on this forum. For me though there is this one chick that lives 8 hours away from me by car and about 1 1/2 hr by plane. I'm weighing whether or not it's worth the travel to bang this chick over a weekend. So weigh in on what's the longest distance you have traveled for you one chick.

DON'T DO IT! Damn, son - how thirsty are you?

On that note - a few years ago I took a 3 hour bus.

No. Do not do it. To see an LTR, ok. To just bang a chic...never.

Depends on your location, but me? I once drove 15 minutes to meet a chic off OK Cupid, but...she was driving like an hour [Image: whip.gif]

If you must, do not let her know you went to see her. You're going for family or business, and while in town you stop in for a day or two.

If you're young/inexperienced and figure you only live once, tell her you're coming, go hang with her...I don't blame you, but you'll learn your lesson. Experience is the best teacher.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

When I was younger and foolish (no this story isn't about drugs) I took a a 4-hour plane. It was to see an ex-girlfriend. To make the story sad, I didn't shag her. That's why I never spoke with her again.

Quote: (10-23-2015 04:05 PM)CH-Toronto Wrote:  

DON'T DO IT! Damn, son - how thirsty are you?

On that note - a few years ago I took a 3 hour bus.

I disagree.

It all depends. How hot is she? Have you banged before? Are you guaranteed pussy? Will you enjoy yourself spending a weekend with her in her city, going out to dinner, grabbing some drinks, etc? How much is this going to cost you?

If it isn't guaranteed pussy then I'd say skip it. If it's guaranteed and a girl you legitimately enjoy spending time with, and can afford the trip, then I say go for it.

Only you know if it is worth it or not. We don't know your situation.

EDIT: I see you basically admit you don't do that well with girls. If that's the case, I wouldn't go see this girl. You are going to develop oneitis, and traveling to bang this chick won't fix your problems. You need to do this: http://www.rooshv.com/the-roosh-program and start it today. Also, if you haven't already, start dressing better. http://Masculine-Style.com is a good place to start.

Once you significantly up your level of game there is no problem traveling to spend time with girls you enjoy spending time with. In fact, it's a pretty good way to spend a weekend and get away from your normal routine.

For a bang? No more than 15-20 minutes. If it's more im better off straight buying it locally.

Well to be honest I don't have problems banging, I'm in a city now where I'm exotic and girls hit on me regularly. There is something about this girl why I want to bang. She is incredibly hot, and I enjoy spending time with her and she is extremely freaky.

It's weird I'm in this situation cuz I have had many lays. I'm not thirsty in general just for this girl. So I figured I'd ask you guys opinions.

If you're guaranteed pussy then go for it if you can afford it and think you will enjoy yourself.

If she's the type of play games and you are going there on a CHANCE to fuck her, I'd say no go.

I'd only travel this far to see a girl who had earned it. I.E. not some party slut who is going to play games and string you along.

Something tells me you haven't already decided to go for a reason. You honestly don't need our help here. Go with your gut feeling, it's usually right.

I don't see a problem with it. I would rather spend two hours on a flight toward some prime grade pussy instead of two hours on the Internet asking about what I should text next.

Pussy is guaranteed, no doubt. It jut seem kinda extreme for me, what I will do is get her to come visit me. She should drive 8 hours to get dick.

Met stunning Ukrainian girl online.
Built the relationship over skype for two months.
When I knew I was guaranteed sex with a girl I considered a 9, I booked my ticket.

26 hours travel time from so-cal to Kiev, then another 8 waiting for the train to Kherson, then the 12 hour train ride until I finally arrived.

The longest part of the trip was when I arrived in Kherson, we were making out furiously within minutes and had to wait two fucking hours for the apartment to be ready. Yes it was all worth it, but I only acted when I knew it was in the bag.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

No thanks.

Many dudes on this forum travel to places for "exotic" girls, sure there are girls in the cities/town they live in but foreign pussy always tastes better.

I say go for the adventure, hopefully there are other things to see or do.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Farthest ? Maybe 45-60 minutes, that was a long time ago. I usually have girls drive to me or near my work, I've had a girl drive over an hour and half to see me, suck my dick and leave.

If you're traveling for a pussy adventure cool, if you're traveling for one specific girl that you know is a guaranteed lay, she better be a smoke show.

Quote: (10-23-2015 04:43 PM)J-Mackin Wrote:  

Pussy is guaranteed, no doubt. It jut seem kinda extreme for me, what I will do is get her to come visit me.

Absolutely this. (Although I have been known to take a 30-min round-trip to bring a good one back to my place... if sex is guarenteed.)

In Colombia a few weeks/months back I flew out from Barranquilla to a smaller city to try and bang a model 9 I had been chatting with for a few months.

It worked, thankfully.

It took about 4-5 hours of flight time one-way, since I had to transfer once.

I'd rather roll the dice and put effort into banging top tier girls rather than going for the sure-thing-7 everytime. The 7s will always be there.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

I've flown to 4.5hrs to bang a girl for a weekend. I ended up banging another girl while the original girl was at work but that's besides the point.

You never told us if you got with her before. If you have then go right on ahead. If you haven't then make sure you at least have Plan B like seeing the touristy stuff.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I haven't banged her before, she is like a girl I once pursued but didn't close because her parents had a problem with me. So maybe that plus the fact that she is smoking plus how she is begging for the pipe, made me consider it. What I'll do though as I said is to flip it around and let her come see me. She is definitely a 9.

Longest ever for a weekend? Toronto-Vancouver, 3 1/2hr by plane, but it was a fun 3 day weekend, much needed and very worth it with a longtime LTR.

Longest for a first bang? 30mins by bike, 45 miles or so.

Longest for a first meet? Even Cindy & Shania wanting a three way would have to stop the tour bus around the corner.

Most extreme example I saw in Australia is an old friend who met a local girl on holiday in South America, and then proceeded to regularly visit her. That ain't a cheap date.

This is a two part question.

Would I travel far and wide to meet a girl and then have to proceed to run game to get her into bed? No, whats the point. I can walk outside my home and do this.

Would I travel to the end of the world to risk disease, kidnappings, motorcycle accidents, typhoons just to see the world from some distant cafe? Yes. And while I am there I will chase any piece of skirt that catches my eye.

I have never done the former, while the latter I will do until no longer physically possible.

Quoted & +1'd for truth.

From one continent to another over a very wide expanse of ocean. I got the bang. Fuckin right.

I have a similar situation. I met a girl at a club in Vienna couple of months ago. Nothing really happened I cold approached her tried for the kiss just didn't happen. She ist originally from Mongolia but lives in Dublin.
So now all of a sudden she writes me on FB (haven't been in contact since then) She is flying to Italy in three weeks for her birthday and asks me if i want to join.
Well that's like 150 euros for a flight and in my budget. Still would you do it? We would share a room so to bang should be rather easy...

Met an aussie girl in Bali once. Kept in contact and we decided to meet halfway for a week of sex. I flew from Holland to Dubai, she flew there from Australia. A week of fun and kinky sex with some videotaping etc in between. Not a bad deal.