rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC Playboy Approach Log: Models & Bottles & Pics

Hey all,

I’m poorlilrich and this is my new approach log. A little about me: I’m 25, black, and currently living in DC. I’m a third year in law school, and will be heading off to New York next year. Objectively I’d say I’m a pretty good-looking guy even though I was a late bloomer.

I kissed my first girl at 21(indian), and first had sex at 22 (white/latina). Between the first girl I kissed and the first girl I sexed, I made out with around 50 girls (probably 90% white). But because of my betaness mostly, I couldn’t seal the deal with those 50 girls. This was all in college. So when I graduated college, I was pretty good at getting the makeout, but sucked at progressing to sex.

When I started law school I had only one notch on my belt, but I had made out with 60+ girls. I didn’t have much of a social life the first semester, so those numbers stayed the same. The second semester I started going out. I live close to a ton of bars, so going out is easy. That second semester, I had sex with two girls I met from a bar (both white; one one-night stand, one 2nd date), and one girl I met from tinder (black; one-night stand). I was going on around 2 dates a week (mostly black girls), mostly with girls from OKC, POF, and tinder. The dating trend continued over the summer (mostly black girls); I slept with another girl (black) from OKC, and was going on around 2 dates a week. The fall came along, and the dating trend slowed down as my standards increased (mostly black girls). I banged a girl in December (black; 3rd date). Spring came and went, with no sex.

Then I went to NY for a summer internship. I was like a kid in a candy store. I had no use for OKC or POF because the tinder girls were literally unlimited. I had a blast in NY. I was going on 2 dates a week on average (about 60% black girls), and I slept with 2 women over my 2 months there (one ½ black ½ white, the other white; both on the first date). The ½ black one and I went on six dates, and I can hit her up whenever I’m in NY. The white one and I went on 2 dates, and she told me to hit her up when I’m in NY but we haven’t talked in months.

I came back to DC earlier in August. Since then I have had sex with one girl (white), made out with around 10. My main sources of girls are tinder, Okc, and the DC bar scene. I use POF some, and rarely make some cold approaches outside the bar scene. I hope to do more of the latter.

I’m doing this log to improve my skills with women, to improve my social skills, to improve my writing skills, to improve my storytelling skills, and hopefully to help others in the process.
Recap: I’ve been on countless dates, made out with countless girls, but have had sex with only 9 girls.

Please don't do anything stupid with the pictures. I would hate to have to stop updating the log, and to have to delete everything.

Best,
Poorlilrich

Cheers!

Should be in newbie forum.

I'm not a newbie bro

First update (this girl just texted me a few minutes ago):

Went out solo last weekend and met this girl on the dancefloor. We danced for like an hour and a half. I went for the kiss once, the turned away; and I didn't go for it again. At the end of the night I got her number. She is a solid 7-7.5 (girl 1), nice and tight body, cute-ish face, glasses, brunette. Got her number. No pics as I only have her first name.

Here's our text convo (girl 1):

Me (same night): Hey XX, this is poorlilrich.. Hope y'all got home safely
Her (1min later): We did .. thanks for checking in. Nice to meet you tonight -- hope you had a good time!
Me: Had a great time with you! Wish I met tupac tho (inside joke)
Her: Ahhh maybe next time. Fingers crossed
Me: Yuuuup hopefully you're good luck
Her: Not gonna make any promises [Image: wink.gif]
Me: Should be fine as long as you show up
....... (meaningless good night texts)

Me (2 days later): Hey! Let's grab a drink if you're free this week
Her: Maybe Thursday or Friday?
Me: Friday night is perfect!
Her: Great. XXX street?
Me: Yuuuuuuup
Her: Cool. I should get out of work around 6ish... so let me know what time/location works best for you
Me (at night): Great! Meet up at 930?
Her (next afternoon): Sound good! (then she apologizes for the late response, and tells me that she has to catch an early train Saturday morning, so she doesn't "want to be up too late!"
Me: I'll have you home before your bedtime [Image: wink.gif]
Me: Let's move it up to 9?
Her: Perfect haha

Me (Thursday morning; we're supposed to go out tomorrow): Hey do you want to pregame before heading out, or just go straight to the bar?
Her: Let's play it by ear? I'm also feeling a littttttle bit under the weather so I'm gonna see how I'm doing tomorrow :/
Me: Damn that sucks. Feel better soon!

So what do I make of this feeling under the weather crap?

The last girl I banged (E), we pregamed at my place and ended up staying in without going out to the bar. And this was on the first official date; I had ran into her randomly the week before at the bar and made out with her. It's my new play: the second time I hangout with a girl, I will pregame at my place before going out. Hopefully we end up staying in.

Approach logs go in the newbie section, not the game board.

WIA

And don't post pics.

WIA

Wow man, it seems girls in DC are just ugly. I don't see any 8s in those pics.

Smacked down before I even get off the ground. This is why we can't have nice things. Guess no more pics. Or I guess I will completely blot out the faces.

I just responded to girl 1 with "Damn that sucks. Feel better soon!" (edited the post above).

"Let's play it by ear? I'm also feeling a littttttle bit under the weather so I'm gonna see how I'm doing tomorrow :/"

Pre-flake, text-book text. Double book.

Second update:

I met this girl in my class. She is a 7.5-8, brunette, nice ass, flat chest, very cute face (girl 2). The professor made everyone exchange numbers, which is great.

Me: Hey this is poorlilrich. Thanks to Professor XX I didn't have to make up some lame excuse to get your number?
Her: Hahaha who knew Professor XX would come through like that

Me (next day): Yuuuuup Professor XX's the homie
Me: Free at last! Any weekend plans?
Her: Hi! I'm actually on my way to NY right now to visit a college friend?
Me: I'm so jelly. NY is always a blast!
Her: Haha I'm pretty pumped for it
Me: I'll go to DC street and pretend I'm in NY. Pretty pumped
Her: I think my roommate will be at Bar X ... if you want to be part of the "scene" haha
Me: Pshhhhhh I don't follow trends. I make em
Her: Hahaha I don't doubt that one bit

Me (following tuesday): Hey we should grab a drink if you're free this weekend
Her: Hi! I have engagement parties both nights [Image: sad.gif] but we could do coffee or sometime next week?
Me: No worries. And coffee sounds great next week!

(We plan to hangout on Friday, then we get a hurricane warning for Friday)

Me (thursday): Mother Nature does not want us to hangout tomorrow.. hoping she changes her mind
Her: I know. Mother Nature is really being a huge jerk right now... We could reschedule to this wkeed in hopes of it clearing up?
Me: Yea sounds good. Sunday maybe?
Her: That's great for me
Me: See you Sunday! Now watch it not rain tomorrow
Her: Haha yep - changing plans guaranteed is a sunny Friday afternoon
Me: Yuuuup with violent winds and heavy rain on Sunday

Me (Saturday): Hey! What time works best for you tomorrow?
Her: Hi! I could do early or late - so maybe like 9am or around 5?
Me: I can fake it pretty well but I'm definitely not a morning person .. 5 is perfect!
Her: Haha sounds perfect

(So we grab coffee, then walk to the park, then walk around for a bit. As we hug to say goodbye, I put my hand on the side of her face, by her jaw and her chin, and go for the kiss. We kiss for a few seconds; I then pull away.)

Me: I'm still smiling.. hope you got home safely
Her: Haha I did - and I had a great time hanging out with you

(Then we hit a rocky streak. I asked her to hangout twice in the next two weeks. Both times she had plans: the first weekend she went home for a long weekend, and the second weekend she went home for a wedding. I feel I was a little needy here. But here's a little texting gem)

Me: The long weekend is great!
Her: For sure! I went to a great yoga class
Me: An image of you doing yoga isn't the best thing to have running thru my mind as I read up for tomorrow... too late

(So now for the climax/awkwardness: I have asked to her hangout for two weeks straight and both weeks she had plans. Since we have class together, I asked her to walk out of class together - cringeworthy I know - so she doesn't respond. Then after class, I call out her name and we end up walking and talking - more cringe worthy. Then I text her the following tuesday)

Me (earlier this week): Third time's the charm! Let's hangout this wkend? #FingersCrossed
Her (She drops the hammer.. about a day later): Hi! So, I think there's something I should let you know - I started seeing a guy at the very beginning of the semester and things have been going well between us. I feel like the right thing to do is for me to see where things go with this guy. So I'd love to hang out as friends if you re up for that. But I understand if you're not in the mkt for new friends haha
Me:What kind of asshole would I be to get in between young love.
Me: And I'd love to hangout. Tho it would be very hard to keep my hands to myself. Soooo no promises there
Me: But I understand if you're not in the mkt for friends who think you're cute haha
Her: Haha 1. Thanks for being great... and somehow still incredibly charming... about this. 2. I'm always in the mkt for friends and you're cool and interesting

So I feel like she might be down to casually hookup. I'm going to try to setup something and see what happens.

Here's a picture. I have edited it so much that she isn't recognizable.
http://i.imgur.com/t2ToGEB.jpg

Hey I recognize that bitch! The dog...not the lady. Do better blocking out the animals faces from now on man.

The photos thing is from Roosh's updated Safeguard advice

Quote: (09-03-2015 12:00 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Most of you are doing these best practices currently, so I don't think it will cause you to make adjustments. This follows up on the new forum rule about uploading photos of girls. I strongly suspect that images you are uploading are being reverse Google image searched by white knights, so you must do a check yourself when sharing an image that can identify someone you associate with.

Just giving you the reasoning and referencing so you'll be careful.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Are you open to suggestions and critiques or do you just want to write and help others?

I'm open to suggestions and critiques, and everything in between. So please tear me open a new one!

Quote: (10-22-2015 09:52 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Most of you are doing these best practices currently, so I don't think it will cause you to make adjustments. This follows up on the new forum rule about uploading photos of girls. I strongly suspect that images you are uploading are being reverse Google image searched by white knights, so you must do a check yourself when sharing an image that can identify someone you associate with.

Yea thanks. I can't edit the original post anymore. But from now on I'll make sure nothing is identifiable.

Based on your texts with the last girl, it seems like you're being way too passive and weak in your interactions with her. Too many "Golly gee, that sounds swell!!!!!!" type texts and not enough "Ok. See you at 8.".

Almost guaranteed the last girl is dropping you because you weren't sexually aggressive enough. If you kissed her on the coffee date, she's attracted enough to fuck you.

Also, try not to do coffee dates if you can help it. Sets up too much of a friendly dynamic that can be hard to overcome if you're not accustomed to being sexual.

All this is meant as constructive criticism; good luck, keep up the effort.

Also, you may still be in the game with the last girl if you take her out for drinks and lay on the asshole/alpha vibe. But to fuck her I'd definitely say you need to jar her brain a little bit, cause right now it seems like she views you as weak.

I'm not going to tear you up. Just want to give you my thoughts:

You're too skinny. Your bodytype will get you by really well between the ages of 18-24 years old. But now you're hitting the age group where women are going to be looking for potential mates, and those mates are going to be the guys who look like they can most likely protect them and their child.

You've got a few things in your favor. You're black but you light skinned. You have good genetics when it comes to asthetics. You have all your teeth. If you add 20lbs to your frame. A jacked, light-skinned black guy, who can speak English properly, who shows up at clubs to have a good time --- can be un-stopable.

So, put on 20lbs of muscle, get yourself a tailored suit, maybe grow some facial hair, and party your ass off and live your life without hurting anyone else in the process. To be quite honest on the other things, how many kisses you get and conversations doesn't matter one bit.. It's just clutter in your log. Game is much simpler than people make it out to be.

Quote: (10-22-2015 10:21 AM)KeepMovingForward Wrote:  

Based on your texts with the last girl, it seems like you're being way too passive and weak in your interactions with her. Too many "Golly gee, that sounds swell!!!!!!" type texts and not enough "Ok. See you at 8.".

Almost guaranteed the last girl is dropping you because you weren't sexually aggressive enough. If you kissed her on the coffee date, she's attracted enough to fuck you.

Also, try not to do coffee dates if you can help it. Sets up too much of a friendly dynamic that can be hard to overcome if you're not accustomed to being sexual.

Also, you may still be in the game with the last girl if you take her out for drinks and lay on the asshole/alpha vibe. But to fuck her I'd definitely say you need to jar her brain a little bit, cause right now it seems like she views you as weak.

Thanks. Yea I can see that.

How do you balance acting alpha at all times, and not shitting where you eat? People talk, and we go to the same school. My initial thought process was "better safe than sorry." But it turned to "please step over me, I have no spine." I need to be on the lookout for beta behavior.

Quote: (10-22-2015 10:22 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

I'm not going to tear you up. Just want to give you my thoughts:

You're too skinny. Your bodytype will get you by really well between the ages of 18-24 years old. But now you're hitting the age group where women are going to be looking for potential mates, and those mates are going to be the guys who look like they can most likely protect them and their child.

You've got a few things in your favor. You're black but you light skinned. You have good genetics when it comes to asthetics. You have all your teeth. If you add 20lbs to your frame. A jacked, light-skinned black guy, who can speak English properly, who shows up at clubs to have a good time --- can be un-stopable.

So, put on 20lbs of muscle, get yourself a tailored suit, maybe grow some facial hair, and party your ass off and live your life without hurting anyone else in the process. To be quite honest on the other things, how many kisses you get and conversations doesn't matter one bit.. It's just clutter in your log. Game is much simpler than people make it out to be.

Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. I agree that kisses don't matter, which is why I stopped counting after college. But I feel that getting a girl in bed is a process and you have to be good at each component: getting the kiss, getting the number, getting the date, escalating, getting the sex, getting sex the second time, getting sex again without having the girl talking about relationships.

Quote: (10-22-2015 10:25 AM)poorlilrich Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2015 10:21 AM)KeepMovingForward Wrote:  

Thanks. Yea I can see that.

How do you balance acting alpha at all times, and not shitting where you eat? People talk, and we go to the same school. My initial thought process was "better safe than sorry." But it turned to "please step over me, I have no spine." I need to be on the lookout for beta behavior.

It's more about adopting a more dominant, aggressive mindset. You want to be leading the interaction with women at all times. When texting you want to steer the direction of the conversation, on dates you want to be leading her around, literally taking her by the hand works great. Touching her often should come naturally.

This doesn't mean you have to overcompensate. For example, there's no need to try to dominate people all the time in social settings. This just turns you into an over aggressive asshole.

Also, you can still be somewhat accommodating with women without being a doormat. Just a matter of finding that balance.

Quote: (10-22-2015 09:52 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Funny thing about GIS reverse image search, Google doesn't recognize pics which are VASTLY different, so if you draw multicolored squiggly lines all around the non relevant parts, the "color" of the image changes enough that the same pic won't be found and recognized in reverse image search

doesn't protect you from someone who actually knows that girl seeing those pictures in the thread, obviously

I didn't take the time to read the original post, but here are my thoughts. I've had the misfortune of living in the D.C. area for a while and am now convinced that the way it is done here is to spend time doing daygame in high end suburbs and go after quality 18 to 21 year old white girls who grew up here. Those types are the lesser of all evils and competition is obviously a joke since it is the D.C. area. This and Langley Park, although I'm well aware that Langley Park requires a specific skill set and personality type. What kind of girls generally fill the bars and nightclubs here? Although there are definitely some quality girls who go to those places, I'd have to say that most of the traffic is those Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, and Midwestern loser transplant girls who everyone here is so fond of.

You say you aren't a newbie but your first kiss was at 21. You essentially had your first hit at 21 and have been learning and improving for 4 years.

Despite claims of kissing double digits, you've only gotten 9 lays in 4 years while being college age.
That's 2.25 lays a year.

Which honestly is an average for a frat boy with no real game. Or anyone in college that's just social with no game.
Over 4 years..your game should have exponentially grown and you learned from the mistakes you made after not pulling dozens of girls you kissed. That doesn't seem the case.

I would consider you a newbie.

I would highly recommend you take Linux's advice and maximize your look along with your game approach.

I am the cock carousel

Hey this is poorlilrich. The other account got suspended for a week. I am not arguing with the suspension and I understand I was in the wrong. But ain't nobody got time for that. I'll repost the pictures and make sure they're not identifiable.

Quote: (10-22-2015 10:37 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

You say you aren't a newbie but your first kiss was at 21. You essentially had your first hit at 21 and have been learning and improving for 4 years.

Despite claims of kissing double digits, you've only gotten 9 lays in 4 years while being college age.
That's 2.25 lays a year.

Which honestly is an average for a frat boy with no real game. Or anyone in college that's just social with no game.
Over 4 years..your game should have exponentially grown and you learned from the mistakes you made after not pulling dozens of girls you kissed. That doesn't seem the case.

I would consider you a newbie.

I would highly recommend you take Linux's advice and maximize your look along with your game approach.

Well I was a newbie when I graduated college. I had 1 lay and like 70 makeouts. I was probably a newbie a year after I graduated college. But since January of 2013 I've had 8 lays, since June I've had 3 lays (all 7.5+). Not great, but given the quality of the lays, not too shabby. And I pride myself on quality, so most of my makeouts have been with 7+, and 7/9 of the lays have been with 7+.

And notch count isn't really indicative of game. There are so many other factors at play: how often you go out, what quality of girls are you pulling...

I haven't been focusing on game since i graduated college. For the last two years, I've just been focusing on myself: school, reading, writing, working out, wardrobe. And most of my dates have been coming from tinder, okc, pof. But I feel this is the perfect time to focus on game because I won't have free time after I graduate and start working next year.

Not to sound douchey but I am the 1%:
- 6'1
- better shape than 98% of guys
- top undergrad
- top 14 law school
- will be making 160K next year at 26
- fashionable: I own 10+ blazers, 10+ suits, and 18+ pairs of shoes; and I don't wear jeans or sneakers

All this just to say that I understand that the advice is well-founded, but game is my focus; and my look/other soft factors are pretty much taken care of.

I appreciate all advice, suggestions, and critiques. But please keep it relevant to game. I don't want this to turn into a thread about how I need to get into the gym 6x a week, buy the newest Calvin Klein suits, get the Drake haircut, and to diversify my portfolio.

I have some work to finish up, but I will update the thread when I'm done.

picture from earlier this year; don't mind the jizz stain on the mirror
http://i.imgur.com/7rrSVyF.png

I can't figure out if you're bragging, or just needy & trying to fit in here.

Look, you're a beginner with those stats, whether you like it or not.

Quote: (10-23-2015 03:52 AM)plrsss Wrote:  

Hey this is poorlilrich. The other account got suspended for a week. I am not arguing with the suspension and I understand I was in the wrong. But ain't nobody got time for that.

This isn't going to go well...