rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where did you meet your last 5 lays?

Me -

1. Friend of a friend at a bday party
2. Sat at a local bar on my own. She was immediately next to me.
3. Friend's house party
4. Outside a nightclub smoking. I was rolling.
5. A friend's house bday party

I need to get to more house parties. Gold mines.

1. Tinder (In Estonia)
2. Karaoke (In Taiwan)
3. Nightclub (In NYC).
4. Nightclub (In Ukraine)
5. Nightclub (In Japan).

Now that I think about it that's a nice diverse range of flags I got.

1. I was winging for a buddy. He was meeting a girl and her friend from Tinder. The friend was hot...took me a few late weekend nights.
2. Friend of friend of friend. Same day lay, Sunday funday at the bar, then after party at her place. Haven't spoken since.
3. Friend of a friend of a friend. Met her a few years back on random approach. Met her again via friends.
4. Social circle chic. Already knew via friends "she really wants to have sex with you". No work required.
5. OK cupid. A rarity, but I was horny that week.

That actually summarizes my game. I'm not an approach machine. Perhaps revealing weak points. I need to mix in a more random approach into the mix. I have a good lead on one, so maybe in the next few days.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

1) Dublin, Ireland ( Via CS)
2) Newcastle, UK (met in a bar)
3) Sao Jose, Brazil (via tinder)
4) Sao Jose, Brazil (via tinder)
5) Santiago, Chile (via tinder)

For sure I have to work on my offline game but it's made me lazy....

1.) OKCupid
2.) OKCupid
3.) OKCupid
4.) OKCupid
5.) OKCupid

I need to get out more...

removed

1: Tinder
2:Tinder
3:Tinder
4:Tinder
5Tinder

Quote: (10-21-2015 12:48 PM)456 Wrote:  

3) On the sidewalk in Meatpacking, late evening, 9
4) On the sidewalk in Midtown West, late evening, 6.5
5) On the sidewalk in Brooklyn, late evening, 7.5

Is the sun still up during 'late evening' in these places?

1) A chain pizza store.
2) The mall near my office.
3) At the courthouse.
4) Nightclub in Chelsea (NYC).
5) Nightclub off 14th Street (DC).

Good thread.

1. Nightclub (2nd meet bang)
2. Nightclub (SNL)
3. Tinder (SNL)
4. Tinder (SNL)
5. College party (2nd meet bang)

I'm stuck with Tinder in regards to game since the last month. Not a lot of house parties or good night clubs in the small town where I live at the moment. Also, I'm sticking to girls out of town because of this.

All last 5 were online dating apps.

The last girl I banged from an in person approach was a friends friend - which was 18 bangs ago, due to my schedule I don't go do night game or day game much.

A major reason for this is because these are all side bangs, since I have an LTR of 1 year and 8 months.

I'm not really going to shit where I eat around here.

Online is more discreet, these girls aren't very local to where I live as well. So it's a smart move on my part.

removed

Work
Club
Club
Pool hall

WIA

1. Climbing Gym
2. Tinder
3. Conference
4. Poetry Open Mic (friend of friend)
5. OkC

Street (asked for cigarette)
Bar
Airport
Club
Bus

...variety is the spice of life![Image: banana.gif]

1. Tinder (in Stockholm)
2. Street Daygame (in Prague)
3. Museum of Natural History {Daygame} (in NYC)
4. Sitting on grassy area in Central Park {Daygame} (in NYC)
5. Street Daygame (in Krakow)

...I fuck 'em worldwide.

...Those daygame bangs make for some very good memories. Met museum girl 2 years ago, she was in New York for just 1 day. Never got a chance to hangout with her. Sends me a snapchat 2 years later of her on her way to NYC - smash.

Lobby of my building
Bowling Alley
Bar
Coffee Shop

MDP

Badoo
Club
Street
Badoo
Bar

1: My house party, friend brought her, I was dating other girls at the time didn't care that much and had lots of girls at my party, weeks (months?) later ran into her again and it was on. One of the absolute nicest asses and huge sets of tits on a petite frame ever.

2: Friend of a friend, let her crash at my place, she nearly raped me. I felt a little used/dirty/ashamed. Never again.

3: She was in my community college class. I showed up with a female friend (social proof), first class or two I showed her how to work something by just using some minimal brain power and she was impressed. I could tell she took care of them titties and I figured it might as well be for me. Towards end of the class I figured I'd see if she wanted to show me an area she told me about for a project we did. She did so I got her number, but then I ended up inviting her to come over to my beach house and go to the beach. Visited my neighbors, rode bikes down the coast, swam around in the ocean for nearly 2 hours, came back to my place for a refreshment and I closed.

4: Met her at one of my side gigs, she was always flirty with me even when she had a bf. Epic tits and had started working out so she got better and better looking. Got really drunk one night with a female friend (we worked a gig). Came back in costume, this chick hit me up and said she was watching her friend's band at one of my local bars so I walked over with my friend. Friend left, I took this chick home. She came faster than any girl prior, she was obviously way, way, way attracted to me. She knows I know and I enjoy lording it over her that I could fuck her at any time if I were a dick (she has a bf again now).

5: Current gf. Met her through a female friend who brought her to my other buddy's hotel room party a couple blocks away from my house. We pre-partied at my place then went to his hotel room and that's where I ran into her. Started dating her well afterwards after I learned she was single again. Multiple friends of mine were disappointed they missed the chance.

So basically I need to have more house parties and spend time with my relatively high quality social circle. Living by the beach and nightlife doesn't hurt either.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (10-21-2015 03:19 PM)Spider Wrote:  

...Those daygame bangs make for some very good memories. Met museum girl 2 years ago, she was in New York for just 1 day. Never got a chance to hangout with her. Sends me a snapchat 2 years later of her on her way to NYC - smash.

THIS. The extreme 'long game' is underrated. I never delete numbers. I keep the leads lukewarm until I smash. Good things come to those who wait.[Image: angel.gif]

@Spider .. amen to those day game bangs. Shows it can be done. This thread also shows that it's rare. That's because they're the hardest to pull off.

Glad to see your continued success.

[Image: youtheman.gif]

1. Wechat - Chinese
2. Wechat - Pinay/Chinese
3. Wechat - Indo
4. Wechat - Viet
5. POF - Thai

Stories on each in the "I just had sex" thread.

Quote: (10-21-2015 06:21 PM)silviophonic Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2015 03:19 PM)Spider Wrote:  

THIS. The extreme 'long game' is underrated. I never delete numbers. I keep the leads lukewarm until I smash. Good things come to those who wait.[Image: angel.gif]

I like the boomerang bangs that come back around months/years later. Has happened to me half a dozen times now. Love a good replay once in a while, especially when a chick went away that you felt like you weren't quite tired of yet.

Anyway, to explain my OKC-exclusive banglist - I am very much a hermit. I spend the vast majority of my free time working on art, personal projects, and my side-business. Most often when I go out it's with friends without the desire to spit to girls and rather just enjoy my friends' company doing whatever it is we are doing... and my friends and I aren't the type to hang at bars and venue hop.

I have gotten other girls from social circle and a few mock ones here or there from meeting at events.

1. Hostel
2. Wechat
3. Wechat
4. Wechat
5. Supermarket

1. In the street outside the bars.
2. Random house party, although my opener was that she ignored my message when we matched on tinder.
3. Dive bar - meet to bang in 20 minutes.
4. The dive bar next door to the dive bar in #3. Meet to bang in 2 weeks.
5. My waitress serving me at a sports bar.

6. (Bonus!) McDonald's at 4:00 am. Chatted for 10 mins, 5 mins Cab to my house, 10 mins barfing up her chicken nuggets, bang.