rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guanajuato and Leon in November

Hey guys, I just returned from Guadalajara, and I found it to be like night and day from Ciudad Juarez regarding the women. But now I'm aiming for the smaller cities in Mexico as I heard it was easier to build social circle than in big cities. And such cities I have in mind are Chihuahua, Durango, Leon, Guanajuato, Lagos de Moreno, El Salto, Culiacan, Ciudad Guzman, etc. I am also looking for places where sex ratios are more skewed in men's favor. The more single women there are vs single men, the more likely I am to find decent looking women who aren't taken. But someone in Happier Abroad mentioned that in Guanajuato state, most girls a guy wants are either taken, fat, single mothers, too young, or all of these. For those of you who have been to either Leon or Guanajuato City, did you find out exactly what the HA guy said?

Guanajuato is the most conservative place in Mexico from what I understand reading about the country when I was there.....

So what happened in GDL?

Try Durango, dont think theres any data on the forum there, you can always head up to the copper canyon of your bored

Quote: (10-20-2015 01:35 AM)MattHanson1990 Wrote:  

Hey guys, I just returned from Guadalajara, and I found it to be like night and day from Ciudad Juarez regarding the women. But now I'm aiming for the smaller cities in Mexico as I heard it was easier to build social circle than in big cities. And such cities I have in mind are Chihuahua, Durango, Leon, Guanajuato, Lagos de Moreno, El Salto, Culiacan, Ciudad Guzman, etc. I am also looking for places where sex ratios are more skewed in men's favor. The more single women there are vs single men, the more likely I am to find decent looking women who aren't taken. But someone in Happier Abroad mentioned that in Guanajuato state, most girls a guy wants are either taken, fat, single mothers, too young, or all of these. For those of you who have been to either Leon or Guanajuato City, did you find out exactly what the HA guy said?

Hmm Ive never been to Guad. but ive read mostly good things about it.

Quote: (10-20-2015 01:35 AM)MattHanson1990 Wrote:  

Hey guys, I just returned from Guadalajara, and I found it to be like night and day from Ciudad Juarez regarding the women.

Really? Who would have thunk?

I found El Paso, Texas quite the opposite of Miami.

Quote:Quote:

I'm aiming for the smaller cities in Mexico as I heard it was easier to build social circle than in big cities.

Narrow down what you are looking for. What do you need "social circle" for? Who did you "heard" that from? Are they looking for the same as you? Are they getting the results you want?

If not, you will be like those Fanny Pack Gringos who go to Cancun and never get off the tour bus because "Mexico is not safe, I heard the water gives you diarrhea,"

Ciudad Guzman

Ciudad Guzman? Where the fuck is that? Where are you getting your info? Census webpages?

the more likely I am to find decent looking women who aren't taken.

So, are you looking to "take" them? Are you looking for a wife, a girlfriend, or you just think girls without boyfriends will be easier?

Try Guanajuato after October, you wont have a hard time finding lodgings and its a beautiful city worth a visit regardless of whether you get laid or not.