rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

help with new game and awkwardness

What's up guys I'll try to keep it short, with a little background on me.

I'm 20 now and just got out of a 4 year LTR, well a little over 4 as I started going out with her when I was 15.
Basically I have never tried gaming girls as I've always been happy with mine, and didnt want to cheat and hurt her. before her I talked to girls but never tried to make moves as I was somewhat shy as a kid.
Well I'm pretty decent looking, about 6 feet 180 lbs, white, and go to a junior college full of babes, but I still live at home.

Basically I'm concerned about
Being awkward
Not having stuff to talk about
Not being able to talk about things in an interesting way/ keeping her interested, laughing, etc.

Any help? I never really chill with girls 1 on 1 and sometimes make small talk during class but never try to continue outside of class as I don't want to run out of things to say

There is an entire newbie forum to check out. I would suggest that first, one because it literally answers every question you asked in your OP and two, because senior members are getting very tired of seeing new threads asking old questions lately.

Quote: (10-19-2015 02:00 PM)donbwan Wrote:  

What's up guys I'll try to keep it short, with a little background on me.

I'm 20 now and just got out of a 4 year LTR, well a little over 4 as I started going out with her when I was 15.
Basically I have never tried gaming girls as I've always been happy with mine, and didnt want to cheat and hurt her. before her I talked to girls but never tried to make moves as I was somewhat shy as a kid.
Well I'm pretty decent looking, about 6 feet 180 lbs, white, and go to a junior college full of babes, but I still live at home.

Basically I'm concerned about
Being awkward
Not having stuff to talk about
Not being able to talk about things in an interesting way/ keeping her interested, laughing, etc.

Any help? I never really chill with girls 1 on 1 and sometimes make small talk during class but never try to continue outside of class as I don't want to run out of things to say

I think most of us have this problem. As long as you are not going too direct, just small talk is rarely awkward (at some point later, you should consider direct). Have girls given you any real signals that they feel awkward around you? If not, then the problem is just in your head and you have to power through it. The best way to have stuff to talk about is to get the girl to invest in the conversation. Pick any topic, make a comment or two. If she doesn't bite right away, ask a question. Take her answer and comment on it. After a comment or two, if the ball isn't rolling, ask a related question. The key is that you don't ask another question before you've commented on what she has said. Once she invests, the problem of what to talk about should take care of itself.

As I am in a place similar to yours, I found it helpful to start by reading the forum & roosh's blog deeply. Basically the first step comes down to regrowing a pair after being castrated by society/LTRs, and there is plenty of material on that already written here. (Example: http://www.rooshv.com/7-things-a-guy-can...-right-now)

Social awkwardness is a big hurdle for me as well, and one thing that has helped me is to focus on what I want in a social situation instead of trying to please anyone else.

Octavian and northern lights (nice username haha)those are helpful comments, I appreciate it. And honan, yeah I've been looking through the forums the last couple days, figured it couldn't hurt to ask myself.
If anyone's got any more advice I'm glad to hear it. Anything helping a young Mac out on his conquest of tight young ass is greatly appreciated haha

I know its not always financially feasible for everyone, but if you can, transfer to a 4 year college and live on campus for at least a year, much higher opportunities to increase your social circie, i.e. meet and talk to women....or if you can try to meet some guys who do.

The second thing id say, at first at least, talk about whatever you want, I still say the lamest shit sometimes even at my age. Dont worry about what the girl thinks. Theres always another one.