rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist: It's rape if you don't ask for consent during sex every 10 minutes

Feminists are always expanding the definition of rape to demonise heterosexuality [one] [two] and male desire by outlawing compliments [one] [two] [three], images of attractive women [one] [two] and sexual advances [one], and now they're expanding the definition of rape because they know that false rape accusers who are female hardly ever get punished as no one ever questions women's motives in court, despite the percentage of known false rape cases being from 53% [one] [two] to 78% [three] worldwide. Kesha made a false rape accusation about Dr Luke and she ain't facing prison.

[Image: morehousemen.gif]

There's stare rape, switch rape or word rape, invisible rape and telepathic rape.

They're not content with the yes means yes law that requires that all sex has electronic written consent, the affirmative consent law where you need consent for each sequential sexual act, or the rape by fraud law where you go to prison for lying to get sex. Now it's rape if you're having sex for an hour and you don't ask for permission to continue every 10 minutes. Whatever next? A black boy already got suspended for staring at a white girl, as if we're living in aparteid.

The original article is very long so here's extracts of it from The College Fix. I'm not surprised that the New York Times published it, a website with 22.1 million uniques.

Quote:Quote:

It won’t be long before college compliance officers are earning seven figures, judging by the confusing education that high schoolers are getting on sex and consent.

The New York Times reports that 10th graders at a high school in California are learning to keep time during any intimate encounters so their encounter doesn’t slip into rape:

Consent from the person you are kissing — or more — is not merely silence or a lack of protest, Shafia Zaloom, a health educator at the Urban School of San Francisco, told the students. They listened with rapt attention, but several did not disguise how puzzled they felt.

“What does that mean — you have to say ‘yes’ every 10 minutes?” asked Aiden Ryan, 15, who sat near the front of the room.

“Pretty much,” Ms. Zaloom answered. “It’s not a timing thing, but whoever initiates things to another level has to ask.”

[Image: WJ1wzq6.gif]

Well, of course it’s going to turn into a “timing thing” if the choice is between “every 10 minutes” or the wildly-subjective “initiates things to another level.”

This is the new normal in California because of sex-ed changes signed into law by Gov. Jerry Brown this month that require classes to teach affirmative consent, or “yes means yes.”

Everyone’s favorite gadfly on today’s wacky new rules for campus sex, George Washington University Law Prof. John Banzhaf, tells the Times this is not at all helpful:

“The [affirmative consent] standard is not logical — nobody really works that way. The problem with teaching this to high school students is that you are only going to sow more confusion. They are getting mixed messages depending where they go afterward.”

That confusion is evident in Zaloom’s class:

The students did not seem convinced. They sat in groups to brainstorm ways to ask for affirmative consent. They crossed off a list of options: “Can I touch you there?” Too clinical. “Do you want to do this?” Too tentative. “Do you like that?” Not direct enough.

“They’re all really awkward and bizarre,” one girl said.

“Did you come up with any on your own?” Ms. Zaloom asked.

One boy offered up two words: “You good?”

That drew nearly unanimous nods of approval.

And it almost certainly wouldn’t hold up in the typical campus adjudication because an accuser could say that she was just giving robotic answers out of fright, and an accused student will probably be told he misread her nonverbal cues, which overrode her literal words.

Zaloom, by the way, “has written a curriculum for affirmative consent programs that is being used throughout the country,” the Times reports.

[Image: 2zbvg4z.gif]

Consider getting any California college-bound males in your life a stopwatch for Christmas.

Read the story.

Typical femcunt/washed up slut making it increasingly difficult for the rest of us to get what she has a hard time getting today.

[Image: 15consent2-articleLarge.jpg]

G

Old washed up hag who's not getting any:
[Image: 15consent2-articleLarge.jpg]

Dumb ass gullible teens:
[Image: ooconcentweb1-master675-v3.jpg]

Feminism in a nutshell...

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Better be nice to her, or she'll call you a witch and get you burned at the stake.

... I mean, she'll call rape on you and get you tossed in a gay rape dungeon.

The safest option is to plow whoever you want with whatever methods you want then get them to dump you. The problem seems to be when she thinks you are dumping her. Women lose their minds when they think they've been slighted.

If you can get a woman you barely know to have sex with you, you're skilled enough to get her to dump you and think it's her idea.

No wonder girls need to get drunk before they have sex.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (10-19-2015 09:54 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

The safest option is to plow whoever you want with whatever methods you want then get them to dump you. The problem seems to be when she thinks you are dumping her. Women lose their minds when they think they've been slighted.

If you can get a woman you barely know to have sex with you, you're skilled enough to get her to dump you and think it's her idea.

This is also an excellent plan. Could you also use 'gender fluidity' to your advantage and not break up with her but just say "I've decided I'm trans-dolphin-gopher...I can't be with a woman anymore, no matter how great you are"

She isn't 'allowed' to question your sexuality in this day and age so she'd have to leave. If she came over wearing a dolphin/gopher costume that she spent the weekend making...she's probably a keeper.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The safest option is to destroy Zaloom and everybody like her. They need to be crushed, financially, legally, and politically.

When Zaloom is staggering down the street with her clothes ripped to shreds, the other (normal women) screaming hatred at her, when she is forced to move from town to town because she can't even show her face anywhere, then at that point you can be comfortable that this issue has been handled properly.

Remember, this is is not a "discussion". This is war. Their goal is to destroy you and your life. You either fight back or you allow yourself to be destroyed.

There was an episode of New Girl I was watching with a girl where at her Prom she was with this dude who was in her feminism club or some junk like that with her. He kept saying, may I unbutton your blouse. May I kiss you. She wound up getting frustrated and leaving him to bang some "cool kid" in a backyard treehouse.

Women want a guy who takes charge and initiates things, they don't want to be asked every two minutes or 10 minutes if this is okay. Every elevation, sex would be a never ending asking for permission. May I pump harder, may I grab your tit, may I grab your ass, etc.

Not a problem

ten minutes in, YOU WANT THIS DICK, BITCH?
CAN'T HEAR YOU BITCH, TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT

WIA

Quote: (10-19-2015 02:29 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Not a problem

ten minutes in, YOU WANT THIS DICK, BITCH?
CAN'T HEAR YOU BITCH, TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT

WIA

Turns out I was already getting consent every thirty seconds.

(If she says it while you're choking and slapping her, is that coerced consent?)

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

10 minutes? Easy, get a stopwatch, shoot your load and pull out at 9:59.

10 minutes? American boys should be taught to stick it in without foreplay and finish the whole deal including dressing up AFAP in under 10 minutes, hoping feminist are happy with their pump and dump daughters.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

More like "you ready for round three?" I like to go in 10 or 15 minute rounds already. But bitch is clearly insane.

Not needed, I nut in less than two minutes.

Take care of those titties for me.

I hate to keep repeating comments, but I need to make an old observation again because we have a new context now.

The problem with concepts like this are not the ideas per se. The trouble arises because a constant diet of this creates a irrationally paranoid, sex-phobic mindset for women. This is going to ruin sex for an entire generation or more.

How do I know? Because we've been down this road before.

The Catholics in America did this in the 1950s and 1960s, back when my folks and uncles were growing up. You know how you now have lesbian, man-hating "counselors" pushing this crap on young girls? Well, back then they had lesbian, man-hating nuns doing the same. (There is a trend there and I might explore it in a separate post.)

In the 1950s, they didn't use words like "consent," but they did have words like "sin," "guilt," and "it's dirty and disgusting!" Sure, that's silly. And everyone then knew their anti-sex rules were over-the-top. But in pushing this week after week, year after year, they instilled enough fear and paranoia to ruin things for everyone.

My uncle married a women who was unable to enjoy sex -- and eventually unable to have it at all. Her vagina would clamp shut and/or she'd get anxiety attacks. They took her to a shrink who basically said (pay attention here, gang) she'd grown up so afraid of sex that she developed a physical aversion to it, much like the way people feel vomity when they have to have a root canal. The psychiatrist knew this because he'd been seeing a steady stream of women who were like this -- all with similar backgrounds.

I see the same thing happening with today's women who are being fed a constant barrage of negativity: rape; Mattress Girl; consent this, consent that; drunk sex = rape but only when women drink; the Rolling Stone "Jackie" hoax; Kesha, Lena Dunham, and Lady Gaga using unsubstantiated allegations of rape to further their careers; men need to take "consent classes;" men need to get consent every ten minutes. Etc.

Sex to millennial women is no longer about enjoyment or connection with a another human. It's become like the Tylenol bad-pill scare of the 1980s or the ever-prevalent Just Say No! drug paranoia.

If any of the adults responsible for these "consent classes" are reading this, do you realize what you're unwittingly doing? You've turned sex into the Satanic Panic.

Even if women aren't consciously buying the party line, it's going to have an effect somewhere down the road. Conclusion: You cannot tell people that something is fraught with danger over and over and then expect them to fully enjoy or accept whatever that thing is.

Quote: (10-19-2015 02:17 PM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

There was an episode of New Girl I was watching with a girl where at her Prom she was with this dude who was in her feminism club or some junk like that with her. He kept saying, may I unbutton your blouse. May I kiss you. She wound up getting frustrated and leaving him to bang some "cool kid" in a backyard treehouse.

Women want a guy who takes charge and initiates things, they don't want to be asked every two minutes or 10 minutes if this is okay. Every elevation, sex would be a never ending asking for permission. May I pump harder, may I grab your tit, may I grab your ass, etc.

Feminists disagree.
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/7037511

Heartiest weighed in on this.

An Atlantic tweenzine article by Conor Friedersdorf — you may remember tiny prancer Conor from his time in the spotlight as a Chateau Heartiste peeñata — grapples with the blowback from California’s new “affirmative-consent” law, the insane, human nature-denying law favored by ugly feminists who want to make romantic pleasure as difficult as possible for men and pretty women to experience.

Friedersdorf passes along a testimonial from a CA male student who attempted to comply with the law by asking women for explicit verbal consent during each stage of the courtship. You can imagine the thousand points of love that bloomed.

Dear Conor,

I am a recent graduate, and want to share with you a few of my experiences that I think are illustrative of why the new affirmative-consent laws are out of touch with the reality of the human experience. I hope they can be of some value to the debate.

I was raised by a left-leaning, feminist family who (at least I thought at the time) were relatively open about sex.

One thing you have to understand about lefties, particularly the white variety: They are the biggest prudes on the planet. The only difference between them and the evangelicals they love to hate are the target vices of their self-righteousness.

But while I arrived at college with a healthy respect for women, I was totally unprepared for the complex realities of female sexuality.

CH needs to reach more men before the manlet cancer metastasizes.

“Oh,” sighed one platonic female friend after we had just watched Harrison Ford grab Alison Doody and kiss her is Indiana Jones and theLast Crusade, “Why don’t guys do that kind of thing anymore? Now days they are all too scared.”

Threatening to toss men before a tribunal for busting a move might dampen their enthusiasm. I mean, I’m not connecting too many dots here.

On our second night together, one of my first partners threw up her hands in disgust. “How am I supposed to get turned on when you keep asking for permission for everything like a little boy?” She said. “Just take me and fuck me already.”

She didn’t stay with me for long.

Alert the media.

This would be a recurring theme. More than once I saw disappointment in the eyes of women when I didn’t fulfill the leadership role they wanted me to perform in the bedroom. I realized that women don’t just desire men, they desire men’s desire―and often they don’t want to have to ask for it.

A woman who has to ask for a man’s desire can never trust him. Once the seed of distrust is planted, it grows and chokes the life out of every interaction.

I also realized that I was in many ways ashamed of my own sexual desire as a man, and that this was not healthy.

Walk with your cock leading the way. Women love men who are proud of their tumescent entitlement. This is perhaps the hardest lesson for constitutional weaklings to assimilate. It cuts against a lifetime of assuming the rump-up position appeasing their betters.

At this point I was experiencing some cognitive dissonance with my upbringing, but in time learned to take an assertive lead unless I got a “no” or otherwise thought I was about to cross a boundary as indicated by body language.

One night I ended up back in a girl’s room after a first date (those do happen in college). She had invited me in and was clearly attracted to me. We were kissing on her bed, outer layers of clothing removed, but when my hands wandered downward she said, “No, wait.” I waited. She began kissing me again, passionately, so again I moved to remove her underwear. “Stop,” she said, “this is too fast.” I stopped.

“That’s fine,” I said. I kissed her again and left soon after, looking forward to seeing her again.

Interestingly, leaving a woman in the lurch of lust is not a guaranteed clit-killer. Off the tongue of a skilled vagician, a takeaway of this style could incite a girl to a higher plane of ecstasy.

But my text messages received only cold, vaguely angry replies, and then silence.

He still had her at angry (the opposite of indifference), but he lost her by the time silence rolled in to steal the show.

I was rather confused. Only many weeks later did I find out the truth from one of her close friends: “She really wanted you, but you didn’t make it happen. She was pretty upset that you didn’t really want her.”

“Why didn’t she just say so then, why did she say we were moving too fast?”

Much to learn, he has…

“Of course she said that, you dumbass. She didn’t want you to think she was a slut.”

The liberal male rationalization hamster is almost as swole as the generic female hamster.

Talk about confusing. Apparently in this case even no didn’t mean no. It wasn’t the last time I’ve come across “token resistance” that is intended to be overcome either. But that’s a line that I am still uncomfortable with testing, for obvious reasons.

Men are the risk-taking sex. It’s biologically ordained. And so women expect men to push the envelope. When a man fails to do that, she’ll wonder what other chances at greatness he’ll choose to decline.

But I have learned not to ask when it clearly isn’t necessary, or desired.

One of my fondest sexual experiences started with making eye contact across a room, moved to a dance floor, and then to an empty bathroom. Not a single word was ever spoken, because none had to be. We both knew and understood. I was a man and she was a woman, and we found ourselves drawn together in that beautiful way that men and women have been since a time immemorial, a time long before language was ever spoken.

Today in California this would be considered rape. I find that very sad. Women are not infantile. They can make their own decisions about sex, and that includes being able to say no―even if they don’t want to have to say yes.

Regards,

Anonymous

Either women are infantile, or they’re adults with agency. If the former, then they need to be treated like infants across the board. This would include removing their right to vote or divorce without cause. If the latter, then these feminist-inspired policies and laws need to be trashed. That means Title IX, affirmative action, and all the rest of the “level playing field aka anti-white male” nonsense must go.

Affirmative-consent laws are in practice Affirmative Resentment laws, because a woman will resent any man who seriously abides a law that requires him to ask her permission to crave and profane her body. Even feminist slags with a two-ton chip on their shoulders will be unable to control feelings of revulsion toward men who accept their demands for slavish foreplay petitions.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/10/...esentment/

Quote: (10-19-2015 09:19 AM)Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Wrote:  

Dumb ass gullible teens:

Why are they holding hands? Have they been triggered?

Hey,

They are holding hands (because its staged) to basically show how powerful and scary the words that are being preached

Their worried eyes are taking in all of the propaganda that the high priestess is spouting, their devotion is second only to their fear.

It's very much like the olden days of religion, if you don't do XYZ you won't go to heaven/or the devil will get get you.

Also notice the only 3 people in focus is the girls holding hands and the guy at the back.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Quote: (10-20-2015 01:36 PM)Game_Started Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2015 09:19 AM)Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Wrote:  

Dumb ass gullible teens:

Excellent and important observation.

They're holding hands because they're TERRIFIED of the scary, rapey MEN they're hearing about in class. And...and...possibly having to have sex with them! OMG!

Like their Victorian Era great-grandmothers, they know they're going to have to "endure" the "trials" of awful sex with MEN. It's messy and it's icky and proper women just don't do that! Yet it's a cross a lot of women unfortunately have to bear.

Luckily, there are "health professionals" to make these...these...BEASTS ask permission every ten minutes! If they don't believe the teachers about the evils of men, they can always learn about it from an array of pop music singers, virtually all of whom seem to have been sexually assaulted (Kesha, Gaga) or used-and-abused by men (Rihanna, Taylor Swift).

As such, the girls in this photo are taking solace in each other. Lesbianism, to a large degree, is women who have never moved past the elementary school stage of hating and fearing "gross" boys. It's a form of emotional arrested development.

I really need to do a full post about this soon. What I'm observing lately isn't pretty.

The way you know this is a guide for fucking feminists is because no feminist is hot enough to make you nut in under 10 minutes.

Quote: (10-19-2015 09:54 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

I have this done this before with women who gave me pause post-bang regarding their mental health and/or potential vindictiveness. I call it the Beta Backslide Eject method. Beta out so hard on them they dump you or go away on there own accord.

Her: Hey
Me: Hey sweetie, I was just thinking about your smile.
Her: Yeah?
Me: Yeah, lets go to the park tomorrow. I love holding hands with you! Then we can go have dinner with my parents; I think they will love you! I wrote you a poem by the way.

You can really have some fun with this shit if you get bored one day.

Quote: (10-19-2015 09:07 AM)tynamite Wrote:  

Feminists are always expanding the definition of rape to demonise heterosexuality [one] [two] and male desire by outlawing compliments [one] [two] [three], images of attractive women [one] [two] and sexual advances [one], and now they're expanding the definition of rape because they know that false rape accusers who are female hardly ever get punished as no one ever questions women's motives in court, despite the percentage of known false rape cases being from 53% [one] [two] to 78% [three] worldwide. Kesha made a false rape accusation about Dr Luke and she ain't facing prison.

[Image: morehousemen.gif]

There's stare rape, switch rape or word rape, invisible rape and telepathic rape.

They're not content with the yes means yes law that requires that all sex has electronic written consent, the affirmative consent law where you need consent for each sequential sexual act, or the rape by fraud law where you go to prison for lying to get sex. Now it's rape if you're having sex for an hour and you don't ask for permission to continue every 10 minutes. Whatever next? A black boy already got suspended for staring at a white girl, as if we're living in aparteid.

The original article is very long so here's extracts of it from The College Fix. I'm not surprised that the New York Times published it, a website with 22.1 million uniques.

Now that's how you share a link with the forum. And from a newbie.

[Image: JaLPNjwbpR4l.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-20-2015 01:36 PM)Game_Started Wrote:  

Because bitches love drama, and middle-class white bitches below a certain age love tragedy-drama. It's nothing more than another version of attention whoring.

Think about it: How many times have you seen this scene after a tragedy?

[Image: attachment.jpg28522]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This applies both ways? You know, equality and all.