rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most beta things you have done.

Unless you were an Alpha badass your whole life most of us have either started as betas or had some very beta moments.

What are some of the most beta things you have done? Dont be afraid, we all learned lessons from it (hopefully).

For me it was when I liked this girl and could of went for it but was too much of a pussy, then when she gave up and moved on thats when I really caught feelings and turned into a passive aggressive little biatch, from there I would talk to my girl "friends" about how she was just messing around and this and that when in reality I was at fault, she gave me IOI and even more and I failed to act completly, I then got sad for a while after she clearly did not have the intersst anymore.

God it makes me cringe even typing that, but Im not embarrassed I learned immensely from that, one not to be a pussy and go for what I want, NEVER talk with girls about your issues because one you come across as a bitch even though they wont say it and two its useless, if you ever need advice with women ask a man who has been there and done that, no women, no exceptions.

The inportant thing is learning from your mistakes, dont get down or be embarrassed, few in this society are born or are brought up natural alphas.

Dupe thread. I'm on my mobile so I can't refer to the other thread.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Crying over spilled milk.
Throwing glove into ring before fight even started.

Otherwise than this, it was the usual, begging girls to be with me, got fat because of laziness, not doing my responsibilities and have fun instead, not being able to make decision.